TCL P6 Series

TCL P6 Series Questions & Answers (page 2 of 2)

65P6US (65"), 55P6US (55"), 43P6US (43"), 50P6US (50")

37 questions from our users

Shaun P.asked

Has anyone been able to load Kayo onto this TV

Julie

Julieasked

43P6US (43")

How do I get Stan and FreeViewPlus on this tv?? Guy in shop who sold it to me said it would stream these but I can’t Fi d them.

Shaun P.

You have to be connected to the internet for freeview to work and you need to find the Google play store for stan you should be able to find it there.

tcl Store no Google play store .. May be a roku streamer not android

You must be on TV input setting NOT hdmi input

Mandy b

Mandy basked

43P6US (43")

I’m having trouble getting STAN on my TLC tv, there seems to be only Netflix??? How can I fix this??

Shaun P.

You need to download the stan app from Google play store

Milan G.
Milan G.

Hi Shaun,

But Where is google play store in TV?

mcmonte

mcmonteasked

50P6US (50")

I believe this TV lacks component (RGB) input, can anyone confirm please?

Daveasked

P6 Series

Has anyone tried xbox one x or ps4 pro in this tv and what's the Dark scenes like in movies.

Simon M.asked

43P6US (43")

Hi, I just bought the TCL 43P6US online and I thought it was meant to be running Android TV OS? It seams to be running an Android based OS? Can I get access to the google play store to install Plex and Kodi?

Thanks, Simon

Scott Wooten

I don't think you can. It is Android based but I believe only specific apps available. Bit should have google play movies and TV, Spotify etc but I don't think it has a "play store". Might have to use kodi on laptop and steam it using chromecast. I haven't tried that myself but worth looking into.

Scott Wooten

P.s. Does your TV take ages to boot up? If so, press the home button, scroll right to the bottom and select settings. There should be a quick boot or quick power option there which puts the TV into sleep mode instead of fully off.

Simon M.

Thanks Scott, I might try looking into installing a apk app if its android based.

keithasked

55P6US (55")

can it smart view or screen share with my samsung s2 tablet

DavidH9000
DavidH9000

That is above my pay grade! LOL. I am not that UP with thy stuff. I can't see why not, but would highly recommend you call you local GOOD GUYS in the morning to find out. They should know and nay even be able to demo it.

Diane

Dianeasked

43P6US (43")

How to use a browser? because t-browser only can type and show the results but you can't go to the link the remote functions only left and right and the apps is all about videos in home theres a search but when i search all of results is videos fro youtube

Tartansparky

If you press the return button the remote then becomes a mouse using up down and left right controls on remote

M M Soni S.

M M Soni S.asked

50P6US (50")

Is TV instol apps??

manoj s.

manoj s.asked

55P6US (55")

How to install android app??

can it smart view or screen share with my samsung s2 tablet

Tina

Tinaasked

43P6US (43")

When first turn tv on with ps4 pro connected on HDMI 1 it says no signal. Have to turn tv off then back on and it resolves. Why does it do this & can it be fixed as only had tv 1 week?

Stanley

Stanleyasked

43P6US (43")

Do I need to buy an hdmi 2.0 for 4k Resolution? My PS4 Pro only seems to get up to 1080p

Dave

YouTube the answer, it should go up to 4k resolution though PS4 Pro does not do true 4k. Try hdmi 2 and check your settings. YouTube should have the answers to follow

Lesley

Lesleyasked

P6 Series

Does this tv have catch up tv app on it

Clarky
Clarky

Hi Lesley,
If you're referring to the catch up feature on Freeview plus, then yes it has this.
I've not used it a lot however I occasionally watch something that was broadcast previously.

ssr

ssrasked

43P6US (43")

How is the performance of this panel while using as PC monitor? does this can do 4:4:4 chroma at 4k 60hz?

Hugh s
Hugh s

I'm not exactly sure how the display performs with a PC, however on my PS4 this display easily manages 60fps at 1080p.

MD Ariful Islam

MD Ariful Islamasked

43P6US (43")

hi Can I download apps from google Play store?

imo33
imo33

yes you can!

how ? has TCL store no PLAY store

Alan

Alanasked

43P6US (43")

Hi Rich - thanks for yr answer but I have the TV and when I look at the pre-loaded apps, its not there - am I looking in the right spot???

Rich

Hello Alan, on your remote, if you push the greyish cloud button on the left hand side about slightly above the middle, that should bring up all the apps and access to Youtube etc,
That's where I found Stan already loaded along with a few others and the app search where you can download others as well. I bought mine in July so if you can't see it there, it might need an update.

Alan

Alanasked

43P6US (43")

Hi - can I get the Stan app onto my apps list on this model please?

G'day Alan. Yes, it comes pre loaded, so far a great TV,

Regina
Regina

Hi Alan, yes it is already on the system. If you're looking for catch up TV, the only one that my TV can get so far is 7Plus.

VladMaster99

Not pre loaded on my 43p6us has netflix not stan and stan is not available on tcl-store