Teac GD3FHD Series

See the Best Full HD TVs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great picture quality!

My husband bought me this model to replace the older TV that was in my workout room. He felt bad that I couldn't see the picture from different angles, or when I was lying on the floor — I actually tested this out in the store. Once the TEAC TV was installed, we were both very impressed with the sharpness of the picture.

The TV looks very smart on the shelf, and it's easy to adjust to exactly the right angle.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Excellent customer service

We love this TV that we bought for use in our caravan, excellent picture, sound & features. We did experience a problem whilst on a driving holiday in our caravan. TEAC Technicians & customer service went above and beyond to assist us in getting a replacement TV at the next major retailer on route so as not to interrupt our trip. We cannot speak highly enough of the service they provided. Would not hesitate to recommend a company that actually does what the warranty says... well done!

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Havent had an issue

This tv was easy to set up and understand. Im not tech minded and havent used all its functions but i have it in a room that has frequently changing guests from all over the world and everyone has managed to use it.

Its light but has great stable foot stands.

It has an easy to use remote, nothing too tricky and not a giant remote either (keeping in mind all remotes are kind of big).

It has a nice picture for the price and feels like a large but not outrageous size tv in a small bedroom.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Is it a computer in Disguise?

The old one we had you know the box ones was really really good but when the volume faded and the picture started to go more and more we knew it was time to let it go. Our new Teac flat screen TV hasn't let us down although there are many more buttons to push and features within it such as USB capabilities, you can upload photos onto it and such its similar to a computer which isn't important. As long as there is sound and pictures isn't that all you need in a TV? That's what we have again and we're happy with that. Thanks Teac

Is this tv 12/240 volt
Yes, it is... we used it in the caravan when free camping or staying in a park

Does this TV have an external power brick? When it is on mute is it completely silent or are there electronic noises coming from it? Are the viewing angles good?
Sorry, you had better ask Teac these questions. I don't know what a brick is, I don't put it on silent it's only on while I am watching it and it's on a wall mount in a caravan, so good from all angles.

Hi How do I get the pop up giving details of this tv , removed from my tv? The pop up comes on then disappears continually during use. Thanks
I've noticed that the pop-up usually disappears after a minute or so. If it doesn't disappear, you can get it to go away by pressing "Input" then "OK" on the remote. Hope this helps!When you set up the TV you didn't choose Home Use and what you are getting is the Specs of the TV meant for display in a retail enviroment. Do a factory reset and choose Home Use.

Teac LEV24GD3FHD (24")Teac LEV22GD3FHD (22")Teac LEV40GD3FHD (40")
CategoryFull HD TVsFull HD TVsFull HD TVs