TEAC LEV32GD3HD (32")

TEAC LEV32GD3HD (32")

MPN: TEA-LEV32GD3HD

See the Best HD TVs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Andypoo

AndypooLane cove

Sound device....

Purchased 3 months ago and no issues, TEAC have been around quite a while but wasn't sure on quality, can now say their TV's are very good, has an in built DVD which is a bit noisy but handy, crisp screen, low power usage and easy to use, overall value very good, let's see if it goes the distance.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Janet

JanetGold coast

Single tuner ?

Can only watch channel that I am recording from ? Is this because I only have a single tuner? Would like to record a channel at the same time watch another a channel? How can I get around this problem. Should I use a USB or Video recorder ? Thanks

Date PurchasedFeb 2016
Graeme

GraemeSeacombe Heights

Pretty Good For What It Is

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Geordie

GeordieBrisbane

Great Second TV for Bedroom

Used as second TV in a small unit, for use in a small bedroom.
Good picture, light to carry ,use it regularly to connect to a games console, no issues so far, support legs are stable is stable, sound is ok , no rattles in speakers, remote ok but like many cheaper tVs a tad slow, but that is a minor issue.
Perfect size for a small room.
Would recommend to anyone on a budget.

Date PurchasedNov 2016

Dinghy

DinghyTerrigal

Nice TV

Nice TV, attractive design with a slim edge which gives an overall aesthetic appeal.
Looks really good on the tilting wall mount we purchased separately from an online retailer.
The stand is nice too but it's a knock out mounted on a big wall.
Remote is easy to use too.

Date PurchasedOct 2016

TV good

The TV works real well it has a great picture and offers many and exciting features which are useful the sound quality is quite normal however I would only recommend buying it if you cannot afford a later more upgraded model overall the TV is good for every day use.

Date PurchasedNov 2016

Mike ZMelbourne

Good, Bad and Ugly

1. I bought the TV from JBHIFI
2. It has worked perfectly since purchase June 2016,
3. Good value for money,
4. NOW:
Good points easy to setup, easy to use, with advantage of DVD player (not used so far), reasonable price and no problems to date hereof
Bad points none except the position of the infra red point positioned on the TV which is on the Right side when TV is facing you. Infrared Point should be in the middle of the screen. Bit of a nuisance.
Ugly none.
5. I can recommend this TV if you are looking for a good small HD TV.

Date PurchasedJun 2016
Mike Z

The infra red point on the TV is on the left side of the TV when looking from the back of the TV.
I have since posting my Review used the DVD and it works perfectly. This is great advantage to me as I love old movies like the Three Stooges..