TechBuy Online store

TechBuy Online store

1.9

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (11)
Dazza

DazzaAU

Don't use, another online seller who doesn't understand customer service!

I purchased some speakers online - it said ships within 1-3 days. A week (7 business days) later when I rang to check why my items hadn't been shipped, they stated they weren't in stock and would take 2-3 weeks. I then asked why that wasn't stated online and I got a gobful of excuses on how shipping works! I merely replied it is disingenuous NOT to display such upfront before I purchased the item, I stated I wasn't happy and I asked for a refund.
I'll pay them them respect for at least having a number to call, answering the phone and having some sort of a go at dealing with my complaint (albeit a bit pathetically) ...and they did process the refund straight away. Otherwise it would have been 1 star!

Product PurchasedPebble
Jason

JasonSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

No sign of support

Just letting you know, don't expect any real support for faulty products, I am still waiting for a response after submitting request to return new headphones that didn't work, You have to fill a form to get a RA = return authorisation. This never comes.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Absolutely awful, they list items they don't have in stock just so they can steal your money.

They list items they don't have in stock, then make you jump through hoops to get it back.
Website is ugly and outdated.
I think it's a scam considering other people are having the same issue - they basically borrow your money without your consent, until you can get it back.

Product PurchasedEdifier R1850
Online Shops

Find out how TechBuy Online store compares to other Online Shops

angry customer

angry customerSydney, NSW

Doesn’t follow instruction and bad communicator

I paid a little bit extra for product to be shipped by courier, so it doesn’t take as long but they sent by Auspost. I wrote complains email and never herd back from them

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Very poor communication and no care factor

would absolutely not recommend this company. They are happy to take your money and not clearly state the product is unavailable with no end sight of getting the product in. After I ordered and paid for my printer and cartridges (another website...they have been dispatched already). I get an email hours after the order went through to say no stock!! When I phoned all they could do was blame their initial lack of clear communication on COVID. COVID is not responsible for clear communication upfront to consumers. Now I have $200 worth of cartridges and no printer

ubetternot buy from this

ubetternot buy from thisMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

This is true like other comment Terribly thieft

They selling the item that out of stock that they can not give expect time of delivery that I can never received for forever. Please do not buy from this techbuy if I was not buy from this techbuy I probably received the item I wanted to have. You stole other time and give them a hard-time.

Product Purchasedcoputer parts
KathyG

KathyGSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good Price and Great Service

Easy search engine. Found the keyboard I was looking for. Compared prices. Was the best price including delivery. Bought it through PayPal On Tuesday pm. Keyboard delivered on Thursday. Great Service.

Product PurchasedBrydge 10.2
Maggie

MaggieHunter Region, NSW

Impressed!

We purchased an expensive video card from Techbuy on 25th April, and read the reviews AFTER. We spent the next week worrying that we had done the wrong thing, but on 1st May we got an email advising us that it had been sent. It arrived on 6th May, and THAT with the mail delays we are experiencing at the moment. We can't understand the problems others have had, because we couldn't fault them or the product, which we have had installed and it works very well.

Product PurchasedGigabyte video card
Yellafish

YellafishAU

Dodgy as

They took my money for a product and I didn't hear anything for over a week. It was up to me to chase them up, and when I did they didn't have the product in stock. Very shonky. Can't recommend them.

Online Shops

Find out how TechBuy Online store compares to other Online Shops

Con-Artists!! Beware and head the warnings!

Ordered an item that said it was in stock in December, however after weeks of waiting and chasing up, they eventually got back to me saying it wasn't in stock and had to be ordered in. Still weeks later and nothing. It's now almost mid January.
I have to escalate it.
No idea on their stock levels with no concern for updating their website to match. Over priced items which can be found with $20 differences. Elsewhere. Non-existant customer service. I've had companies in Western Australia ship to me faster than these guys who are just a state away.
Don't ignore the warnings like I did. Gave them a chance only because they were the only ones that had stock, apparently.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Terrible Service. Refuse to refund money or reply to emails.

After ordering a cpu they advertised on their website I got an email saying they couldn't get it and offering a different model. I asked for a refund and they just stopped communicating. A week later no refund and no reply to any email asking about it. I had resort to opening a claim to get my money back.
Absolutely disgusting.

Charlie M.

Charlie M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awful, do not buy from them

Ordered iPad, 2 weeks of emails and it's still not been dispatched. Poor coms hopeless service and still don't know where my iPad is. Emailed to ask for refund and no reply. Avoid

Product PurchasedApple iPad (5th Generation) Wi-Fi
Craig D.

Craig D.Perth, WA

These guys are the BEST !!!

Interstate delivery in less than 43 hours BEAT that !! 1 x Lenovo 80VV00F0AU MIIX 720 Convertible Tablet - Core i5-7200U, 12.5" QHD Touch+Pen, 16GB RAM, 256GB SSD, W10 Pro, Black, 4 Cell - @ $1,253.35
Saved around 600+ on any other retail available
Would never use anyone else 100,000%

Product PurchasedLenovo Yoga 720
Daniel

DanielFlorence

They seems criminals, not sellers.

Asked for availability of item, they reply they got it. I payed 13th December 2018 then on 14th they mailed me the item was not available. I payed 1297 au dollars.
After my complaints about that and their total absence of professionality i asked for a fast refund because i needed those money for another purchase.
They never replied.
I opened a debate to them on Paypal and since today 03/01/2019 they didnt replied me to a simple confirmation of the refund.
Criminals. Just criminals. They must close that indecent protobusiness. They pretend to be sellers but they are just criminals. I hope they are criminals. If not, as sellers, they totally failed and are incompetent.