Techbuy
Brand Manager for Techbuy? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.4
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (11)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (10)
Derick W.
Derick W.Central Queensland, QLD

A++ All round

Dont't know what certain reviewers are on about, Perfect transaction ... best price I could find, quick delivery, great communication.... as I was worried after reading reviews ..... had no issues at all A++ communication ..... even gave me biscuits in the box ( weird but they were actually pretty good) HAPPY RTX3070 owner when no body has stock

Mohamed N.
Mohamed N.Sydney, NSW

No custer importance aware bad and arrogant customer service

I had bought a graphic card from them and piad using the debit card online then called them to check my order status and found that they void the order then asked me to do bank transfer after 3 days when the money refunded back I made the bank transfer and then they canceled the order after they got my money.

Product PurchasedASUS TUF 3-GTX1660S-O6G-Gaming video card
Trevor
TrevorPerth, WA

Excellent price and prompt delivery

After ordering my ViewSonic projector I received a weird email requesting confirmation of my identity. Maybe they were just being cautious but I have never had that before. So I read a few reviews and that made me very wary!

However, I am pleased to report the projector arrived within 4 days and the price was very good.

No complaints at all.

Product PurchasedViewSonic PX701-4K projector
Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Techbuy compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Rodger C.
Rodger C.Perth, WA

Robbers

Ordered 2 sticks of RAM back on the 18th December and paid priority freight to WA.
After a month of waiting, still nothing, Rang them spoke with (J) and quoted Order number. Was told ill get straight back to you . I said so your going to call me straight back. The answer was yes. He couldn't get off the phone fast enough. I still wait.
E-mailed them no response.
Just don't use this shonky business.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Absolutely awful, they list items they don't have in stock just so they can steal your money.

They list items they don't have in stock, then make you jump through hoops to get it back.
Website is ugly and outdated.
I think it's a scam considering other people are having the same issue - they basically borrow your money without your consent, until you can get it back.

Product PurchasedEdifier R1850

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
angry customer
angry customerSydney, NSW

Doesn’t follow instruction and bad communicator

I paid a little bit extra for product to be shipped by courier, so it doesn’t take as long but they sent by Auspost. I wrote complains email and never herd back from them

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Very poor communication and no care factor

would absolutely not recommend this company. They are happy to take your money and not clearly state the product is unavailable with no end sight of getting the product in. After I ordered and paid for my printer and cartridges (another website...they have been dispatched already). I get an email hours after the order went through to say no stock!! When I phoned all they could do was blame their initial lack of clear communication on COVID. COVID is not responsible for clear communication upfront to consumers. Now I have $200 worth of cartridges and no printer

KathyG
KathyGSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good Price and Great Service

Easy search engine. Found the keyboard I was looking for. Compared prices. Was the best price including delivery. Bought it through PayPal On Tuesday pm. Keyboard delivered on Thursday. Great Service.

Product PurchasedBrydge 10.2

Con-Artists!! Beware and head the warnings!

Ordered an item that said it was in stock in December, however after weeks of waiting and chasing up, they eventually got back to me saying it wasn't in stock and had to be ordered in. Still weeks later and nothing. It's now almost mid January.
I have to escalate it.
No idea on their stock levels with no concern for updating their website to match. Over priced items which can be found with $20 differences. Elsewhere. Non-existant customer service. I've had companies in Western Australia ship to me faster than these guys who are just a state away.
Don't ignore the warnings like I did. Gave them a chance only because they were the only ones that had stock, apparently.

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Techbuy compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Terrible Service. Refuse to refund money or reply to emails.

After ordering a cpu they advertised on their website I got an email saying they couldn't get it and offering a different model. I asked for a refund and they just stopped communicating. A week later no refund and no reply to any email asking about it. I had resort to opening a claim to get my money back.
Absolutely disgusting.

Craig D.
Craig D.Perth, WA

These guys are the BEST !!!

Interstate delivery in less than 43 hours BEAT that !! 1 x Lenovo 80VV00F0AU MIIX 720 Convertible Tablet - Core i5-7200U, 12.5" QHD Touch+Pen, 16GB RAM, 256GB SSD, W10 Pro, Black, 4 Cell - @ $1,253.35
Saved around 600+ on any other retail available
Would never use anyone else 100,000%

Product PurchasedLenovo Yoga 720

leon y.
leon y.asked
Techbuy

Hi Im looking for MSI GF75 Thin 9SC 17.3" 120Hz Gaming Laptop i7-9750H 16GB 256GB+1TB GTX1650 W10H is that available at silver water branch ?

husskeeasked
Techbuy

be careful they were offering the msi leopard i7 at a ridicules cheap price $500 below retail price i added to cart but then decided to check reviews and saw this forum. so then decided to call and see if they had in stock thinking i would pickup instead of delivery, they were arrogant and they also told me not in stock on back order purchase or something waiting for stock from warehouse.. full of crap dont buy you will get screwed

Jason
Jason

Yes I got screwed also still waiting for my money back after sending the product back over a month ago, + I had to pay to ship it back

sue c.
sue c.asked
Techbuy

Confirmation you cancelled order so why you still sending it out?

husskee

i refused to order after making the phone call and seeing these reviews were correct