2.1

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (7)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (7)

Absolutely awful, they list items they don't have in stock just so they can steal your money.

They list items they don't have in stock, then make you jump through hoops to get it back.
Website is ugly and outdated.
I think it's a scam considering other people are having the same issue - they basically borrow your money without your consent, until you can get it back.

Product PurchasedEdifier R1850
angry customer

angry customerSydney, NSW

Doesn’t follow instruction and bad communicator

I paid a little bit extra for product to be shipped by courier, so it doesn’t take as long but they sent by Auspost. I wrote complains email and never herd back from them

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Very poor communication and no care factor

would absolutely not recommend this company. They are happy to take your money and not clearly state the product is unavailable with no end sight of getting the product in. After I ordered and paid for my printer and cartridges (another website...they have been dispatched already). I get an email hours after the order went through to say no stock!! When I phoned all they could do was blame their initial lack of clear communication on COVID. COVID is not responsible for clear communication upfront to consumers. Now I have $200 worth of cartridges and no printer

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Techbuy compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

KathyG

KathyGSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good Price and Great Service

Easy search engine. Found the keyboard I was looking for. Compared prices. Was the best price including delivery. Bought it through PayPal On Tuesday pm. Keyboard delivered on Thursday. Great Service.

Product PurchasedBrydge 10.2

Con-Artists!! Beware and head the warnings!

Ordered an item that said it was in stock in December, however after weeks of waiting and chasing up, they eventually got back to me saying it wasn't in stock and had to be ordered in. Still weeks later and nothing. It's now almost mid January.
I have to escalate it.
No idea on their stock levels with no concern for updating their website to match. Over priced items which can be found with $20 differences. Elsewhere. Non-existant customer service. I've had companies in Western Australia ship to me faster than these guys who are just a state away.
Don't ignore the warnings like I did. Gave them a chance only because they were the only ones that had stock, apparently.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Terrible Service. Refuse to refund money or reply to emails.

After ordering a cpu they advertised on their website I got an email saying they couldn't get it and offering a different model. I asked for a refund and they just stopped communicating. A week later no refund and no reply to any email asking about it. I had resort to opening a claim to get my money back.
Absolutely disgusting.

Craig D.

Craig D.Perth, WA

These guys are the BEST !!!

Interstate delivery in less than 43 hours BEAT that !! 1 x Lenovo 80VV00F0AU MIIX 720 Convertible Tablet - Core i5-7200U, 12.5" QHD Touch+Pen, 16GB RAM, 256GB SSD, W10 Pro, Black, 4 Cell - @ $1,253.35
Saved around 600+ on any other retail available
Would never use anyone else 100,000%

Product PurchasedLenovo Yoga 720

leon y.

leon y.asked

Techbuy

Hi Im looking for MSI GF75 Thin 9SC 17.3" 120Hz Gaming Laptop i7-9750H 16GB 256GB+1TB GTX1650 W10H is that available at silver water branch ?

husskeeasked

Techbuy

be careful they were offering the msi leopard i7 at a ridicules cheap price $500 below retail price i added to cart but then decided to check reviews and saw this forum. so then decided to call and see if they had in stock thinking i would pickup instead of delivery, they were arrogant and they also told me not in stock on back order purchase or something waiting for stock from warehouse.. full of crap dont buy you will get screwed

Jason
Jason

Yes I got screwed also still waiting for my money back after sending the product back over a month ago, + I had to pay to ship it back

sue c.

sue c.asked

Techbuy

Confirmation you cancelled order so why you still sending it out?

husskee

i refused to order after making the phone call and seeing these reviews were correct