Techbuy (page 2 of 5)

Online store, Physical store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (9)
nat

natmc crae

Disappointed!

Item dispatched and delivered fast but shocking customer service after purchase, emailed them to return an incorrectly purchased product, techbuy replied 1 month later with a question to which I replied immediately, no word from them, I eventually followed up again and they sited policy of not accepting returns from orders made over 3 months, when they help up the entire process!!!! feeling ripped off and very disappointed, be wary..

Unable To Fulfill Order, Long Delay In Advising Me

Worse Experience Ever.

Stay away from TECHBUY. Unless you're happy to still NOT receive your item a month and a half from the day you ordered with absolutely no response from customer support..

From the time we placed our order to now, we've received up to 6 emails updating us on the status of our order giving us an ETA. After multiple attempts at emailing their support with no response, we decided to give them a call. We were then told (a month after order was placed) that they did not even have the item at their warehouse yet.

Save your time. Shop elsewhere.

ging

gingAU

Zero communication and no product

Ordered an EFM glass screen protector on 18th Sept...rang them today..26th asking where is it? Their reply OH...EFM won't supply us anymore
No communication...nothing

No after sales support

A particular product - the Norco 4224 - has a known fault, in that the backplanes kill hard drives. (due to bad engineering/design.)
Techbuy replaced the 3 I thought were faulty (out of 6), but didn't mention it was a known fault and they had been supplied replacements for warranty purposes. Instead, they list them on the webpage for sale, to those outside of warranty. Scum bags.
Try contact them regarding and you'll get no reply.

Absolutely Terrible Would Not Recommend!

Item never arrived

Ordered iPhone 5s case it never arrived. Reported it to PayPal and then a refund was done thereafter. Didn't have the advertised item in stock. Very disappointing and will not be using this service again.

Liars And Scammers

Used them for many years. Everything was fine for years until I tried to get support on a 4GB video card that I had purchased.

They sent me a 2GB version and have refused to replace it for 5 months now. It is still under warranty, but they still refuse to give me what I payed for or even let me return it to them (yeah you need their approval to return an item to them - or it will get lost or something?!).

Their support staff are arrogant and seem to just make things up.

Be warned! Never, ever, buy from this company.

Never arrived. Never ordered the item.

Had ordered an item, they took the money, hadn't heard anything for 7 days. Rang up, they hadn't even order the item yet. Didn't explain why. Just did nothing. Will not use again.

John

JohnMelbourne

False advertising scam artists

Spotbanana

Spotbanana

Woeful customer service. Avoid and buy in store if you can.

These guys give online tech commerce a bad name. They'll sell but when there's a problem, they'll delay until the cows come home. Do not buy from this crap company.

netmedic

netmedicDevonport

Poorly Organised Box-Shifters

You make an order, they keep no stock of most things, so they order it in to their store, put their fees on, then ship it to you when they eventually get it. They don't show you if items are in stock or not until you've made the order, then you have to wait while they order the parts in. Very poor customer experience.

Posted to wrong address, ignored all support requests

I purchased some computer hardware, updated my address details then hit purchase. The system didn't update the details and wrong address was locked in. Immediately notified them with my concerns and information that was ignored for 8 business hours and the package was sent to wrong address. 5 days later, still not a single response from a rep. You guys are rubbish.

Cowboys

I purchased 4 speakers at a good price to pick up from the store, I heard nothing for 4 days, then when I call some guy tells me the price has gone up and I could only have one at the sale price, I said but I've already ordered 4 at the sale price, he said I'll get back to you, I had to call them next day to get the same story from the same guy, just muttering looking for a way out, no apologetic n explanation, I hung up a very angry customer, I didn't pay any money as I was going to pay on pickup but going by other comments it's a good job I didn't as others are commenting they had trouble getting a refund from them. As it turned out bing lee matched there sale price and thanked me with a friendly handshake.

Don't Buy From Techbuy

I Ordered $500 worth of parts , 2 weeks later i get a message saying they don't have them. Thats ok i thought ill just cancel the order get a refund and go find somewhere else that stocks them. Never received a refund or the parts and now i'm short $500 and annoyed.

Find out how Techbuy compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

not worth the time or money

bad customer service bad commuiction bad manager. over all just bad. don't don't wast your time go else were no refunds at all

Never Use TechBuy

Never use TechBuy, they hold your goods random until you pay additional fees, they promise to deliver on a date and then promise to deliver next day when they fail. 2 weeks on still no delivery, lucky I paid with PayPal!

L Gambrill

L GambrillMorisset

Disaster

Virgil

Virgil

Terrible service

Biing

BiingLithgow

Very poor service. Overpriced nowadays and you will never get your money back even if not delivered.

I used to buy from this place for the last 10 years but over time I have realised how bad their service is. They are now usually overprice compared to other website companies. So look at other websites to purchase your computer items. There are many other websites and computer companies that are far better. The costumer after care was also terrible. You may be better taking your issues to the nsw trades practices commission regarding this company. Once you part with your money you will never get it back. Even if it is not delivered, and if there is a problem it is always the customers fault.

leon y.

leon y.asked

Techbuy

Hi Im looking for MSI GF75 Thin 9SC 17.3" 120Hz Gaming Laptop i7-9750H 16GB 256GB+1TB GTX1650 W10H is that available at silver water branch ?

husskeeasked

Techbuy

be careful they were offering the msi leopard i7 at a ridicules cheap price $500 below retail price i added to cart but then decided to check reviews and saw this forum. so then decided to call and see if they had in stock thinking i would pickup instead of delivery, they were arrogant and they also told me not in stock on back order purchase or something waiting for stock from warehouse.. full of crap dont buy you will get screwed

Jason
Jason

Yes I got screwed also still waiting for my money back after sending the product back over a month ago, + I had to pay to ship it back

sue c.

sue c.asked

Techbuy

Confirmation you cancelled order so why you still sending it out?

husskee

i refused to order after making the phone call and seeing these reviews were correct