Techbuy (page 3 of 7)

Online store, Physical store
Brand Manager for Techbuy? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (14)

Cowboys

I purchased 4 speakers at a good price to pick up from the store, I heard nothing for 4 days, then when I call some guy tells me the price has gone up and I could only have one at the sale price, I said but I've already ordered 4 at the sale price, he said I'll get back to you, I had to call them next day to get the same story from the same guy, just muttering looking for a way out, no apologetic n explanation, I hung up a very angry customer, I didn't pay any money as I was going to pay on pickup but going by other comments it's a good job I didn't as others are commenting they had trouble getting a refund from them. As it turned out bing lee matched there sale price and thanked me with a friendly handshake.

Don't Buy From Techbuy

I Ordered $500 worth of parts , 2 weeks later i get a message saying they don't have them. Thats ok i thought ill just cancel the order get a refund and go find somewhere else that stocks them. Never received a refund or the parts and now i'm short $500 and annoyed.

huy.dzuong
huy.dzuongVictoria, Australia

Great price and Great Service

Ordered 4 Samsung M5 Speakers at the best price, significant saving (I almost bought them at Harvey Norman which will cost 40% more) and received the items in 2 days.
Great price and service. I have bought a few things in the past from Techbuy.
Very happy and keep up the great works.

toby37271
toby37271

Fast shipping to perth

Surprisingly fast shipping on my new Lifeproof case to Perth. Ordered Monday on my desk on Tuesday. Interestingly the "express" shipping was cheaper than regular? No complaints!

Good product and timely delivery

TechBuy had the product I wanted at a good price and delivered quickly. I can't comment on their customer service, as I had no issues, so didn't need to call them

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs

not worth the time or money

bad customer service bad commuiction bad manager. over all just bad. don't don't wast your time go else were no refunds at all

Never Use TechBuy

Never use TechBuy, they hold your goods random until you pay additional fees, they promise to deliver on a date and then promise to deliver next day when they fail. 2 weeks on still no delivery, lucky I paid with PayPal!

L Gambrill
L GambrillMorisset

Disaster

Virgil
Virgil

Terrible service

Biing
BiingLithgow

Very poor service. Overpriced nowadays and you will never get your money back even if not delivered.

I used to buy from this place for the last 10 years but over time I have realised how bad their service is. They are now usually overprice compared to other website companies. So look at other websites to purchase your computer items. There are many other websites and computer companies that are far better. The costumer after care was also terrible. You may be better taking your issues to the nsw trades practices commission regarding this company. Once you part with your money you will never get it back. Even if it is not delivered, and if there is a problem it is always the customers fault.

Simon
SimonMelbourne

Overall good, prefer to order '1-3 days' and 'in stock' items

Don't do it to yourself!!

False & Misleading advertising

I purchased a product from their site, firstly they didn't list the product would take 1 month to order in. They accepted the payment and then told me it would take a month. Next when the product arrived it was completely different to what they advertised. They made a ridiculous claim that I shouldn't have opened it, quite simple I told them how was I meant to see there was no software inside if I didn't open the package. I had to take them to Fair Trading, case is still pending. But beware of this retailer.

Deliverd late and the product was not was advertised.

rekkieSydney, NSW

Scammer - Beware

rekkie

Refund are not possible for bad products

terrible customer service selling terrible products, steer clear, dont even ask for a refund you will have to fight for it, and they will use every trick to palm me off, with so many other on line sellers one would assume they would at least attempt to keep some customers
good first impressions
good first impressions is all you will get

kp
kpSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service and support

Shysters and Scammers

I purchased a cover for my Google Android tablet, but it was the wrong size. The company used every excuse to say they wouldn't refund me, ignoring fair trading laws. The item was returned in pristine condition. They are now claiming to have no record of the return, hence no refund. Buyer beware.

Wrong product. No refund

Fitz3630Renmark

When will it get here!!!!

Fitz3630

Never did get it! cancelled order in the end. Price was my initial reason for trying Techbuy! but trust me pay the little extra! it saves the headache and hassle.

Awful support, possibly ran by monkeys

Misleading....full of rubbish...

I bought a NAS drive from them Thursday (10th Oct 13) because the website info says they deliver in 1-3 days, just spoken to them and they said it would be next Thursday (17th Oct 13) at most. I did not even receive an apology, it looks like this is a once off online shop. Never again to shop with them. Had i known i would have bought one from the others. Shocking customer service!!!

Inaccurate delivery days and did not get apology from customer service.

Bunch of misleading idiots

I ordered a laptop from their website that was "in-stock", but two days after the transaction went through an e-mail is sent to me informing me that they're out of stock. I was given the option of either paying more money for a different laptop or receiving a refund. I choose to get a refund, in which the money was suppose to appear in my bank account 1-2 days after my cancellation confirmation.....it has been 8 days now. I have a large amount of money out of my account and no laptop because they screwed on their end . I heard only good things about 'techbuy', but when they screw up you're the one who has to clean up the mess.

Misleading. Slow.

Horrible

I`ve ordered a Siberia V2 frost from them on August 9th 2013 and im still waiting for them! I've made some few calls to them to ask them when the delivery will be made and they keep saying oh it will come either tomorrow or some other time, so i was so sick of waiting i decided to cancel my order and buy it off ebay faster.

[censored word removed] communication

Michael
Michael

Poor communication and irresponsible behaviour

I have shopped with Techbuy a number of times in recent years. The most recent one was appalling. I ordered 8 items in total on August 31, 2013. No delivery or any communication till September 13 when I received an email saying that my order will be delivered soon. As I checked online, they removed one item from my order without any notice and dispatched the remaining 7 items they have at hand. The other item just evaporated from the list and problem solved for them.

I was stunned by the behaviour and the lack of any communication. I will never buy from techbuy again.
Used to be good
Poor communication, slow delivery and irresponsible

IM, Florey
IM, FloreyFlorey

Constant Delays

Ordered an expensive device that their site said would ship in 1-3 days. Almost 3 months later all I've so far received is delay after delay telling me the item is on backorder. If it was going to be like that then please be honest with customers and say that up front. The latest is I will have to wait ANOTHER two weeks, and their site STILL says if you order today it will ship in 1-3 days! Don't believe what you read on the site!

The only positive is that they keep sending emails to say it's being delayed (again). Better than silence, but not much!
They claimed to have the item I needed
They didn't!!!!

First time buyer

More than happy with the ordering process and only a minor delay on delivery time due to stock. The ordered product is as per the online description provided. The product worked as expected when tested. I would happily use the Tech Buy online ordering process again should they have a product that I require again in the future.
Reliable, easy to order.