Techbuy (page 4 of 5)

Online store, Physical store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (10)

Treated me like a liar

I won't buy from these guys again. My iPad mini cover was not only 2 weeks late (the website initially said available when I ordered), but then it was delivered (and signed for) by someone who was not me, and not at my house. Whilst Australia Post are investigating, they pretty much said "here's the proof of delivery" and left it at that. I have had to push very hard to get a replacement- You would think that they would treat customers with more respect. Most people aren't trying to steal stuff. Even if I was trying to do something wrong, why would I waste my time over $35?.

These guys are simply ordering in as required- they don't have a warehouse. Dodgy brothers.

Still don't have it 6 weeks later

terrible

i have been talking with the manager named James wafer about the order ETA for several times, but he just kept saying that we need another 2~3 working days, and i am still waiting for it. i could feel he didnt even want to talk to his customer.

personally i dont think techbuy is under good manage because of the manager.

manager reflects the management. terrible

shirley04

shirley04Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

extremely poor customer service

Dave Brown

Dave BrownCHATSWOOD

Dishonest

Ordered Power Adaptor with written instructions requiring urgent delivery. Prepayment was conditional on confirmation within two days that order had been sent.

After four days and numerous unanswered emails, I threatened to register complaint with the ACCC (Scamwatch) and NSW Police. Techbuy then rang,stating the item was about to be mailed.

Techbuy did not send the item by express post which was ordered and paid for.

Nine days later Australia Post cannot find the item.

Four days ago I demanded cancelation of the order and full refund, but TechBuy have simply failed to respond.

Nondelivery of item - Will not refund money - Will not respond to complaints

Ferro27

Ferro27Dunbogan Nsw

How not to treat an Online customer!

2SpookySouth East Queensland, QLD

Oh man, Why did I bother?

worst net experience ever

i brought a camera off them, in stock
then a email out of stock, then a email off them saying they couldn't get it, would i like a different camera, said no and asked for refund
was told 1 month for refund to be processed by banks
month latter no money, told must have been over looked, be another month
rang bank, said what happened, money was back in account in 2 days
quick to take your money
no care once they have your money

Rakkhi

RakkhiPERTH

Made it impossible for me to pay

Unfortunately I only checked these reviews after I placed an order. These guys made it as hard for me pay as possible. Firstly I got an email saying I need to verify my credit card. After I chose to pay with paypal instead they cancelled my order saying my paypal account was not verified when it clearly is and I have made many purcheses on it before.

very bad service. made it impossible to pay

Melissa18

Melissa18SYDNEY

Do not buy from TechBuy

Extremely slow and rude staff..

I ordered a battery online which did not fix my problem when I received it, when I contacted Techbuy to return they were extremely rude on the phone. One staff member even hung up on me! Their returns policy is very ambigious..I would not recommend Techbuy to anyone.

Disorganised, Misleading, Rude Customer Service team

$2,000 worth of headaches

Item misrepresented (not as described on web store). Would not answer direct emails. Answered one email via PAYPALs complaint process. Caused a significant delay to my completing project tasks.

The many attempts to replace the incorrect goods left me absolutely frustrated and so disappointed I could not ever recommend this company to anyone.

Completely absent customer service in the face of there own admission of error (via PAYPAL)

butterfly753

butterfly753

Terrible

Sometimes they have products which are cheaper than other online stores but it is worth paying a few dollars more for proper service & quick delivery.

DO NOT BUY FROM TECHBUY.

Not worth wasting time chasing where your products are after you paid for it. Just go & buy from elsewhere.

They are selling products which they don't have.

I only found out that there was a delay when I emailled them asking where my order is.

They blamed on their supplier for not having the product I ordered. Website says ships in 1-3 days but this is a lie.

vandman

vandman

Terrible

Do not use them. If things doesn't go their way,they'll block you from their site instead of dealing with your issues.
non what so ever.
arrogant, false advertised time of delivery. they think they're it.

Terrible

My advice is buy somewhere else don't waste your time and money on an online store that has no clue how to service their customers.
If I can buy from Amazon and receive an item from the other side of the world quicker why would bother dealing with these muppets. Like the previous contributor in these economic times you'd think they'd be doing their best to retain repeat customers not defending poor service.
I would give Techbuy a 0 out of 5 if I could.
Extremely poor service. Do not reply to emails.
So called 'Customer service' defend why their service is poor which is even more ridiculous.

gregl

gregl

Terrible

Do not deal with this company on the experience that I have had their operation is definately DODGEE!!!!!!! and leaves a loy to be desired.
As hard as I try I cannot think of anything good
Ordered Computer fans from them and were advised that they had no stock so I cacelled order. 2 months later they advised that they had despatched the cancelled stock to a no longer used address and helped them selves to my account when I cotacted them and advised the of this they would not answer emails and still have not recieved a refund.

Terrible

There return system is hopeless it takes 4 days and 3 phones call to get a reply to try to send something back that you ordered by mistake as you clicked on wrong item as their online system is poorly setup all you were trying to buy complete pack of colour toners for your printer they say you can't send back all you want to do is exchange it for the right one. don't ask what your suppose to do with a toner cartridge that doesn't fit your printer and cost over $200.00
Thought they were handy for toner supplies not any more.
Don't try to exchange anything.

Terrible

I wish I had read these review prior to dealing with them as would have known about their poor customer service and slowness. Very disappointing overall.
Greater range than most Aussie sites.
NO COMMUNICATION!!! I mean NONE and an order I placed a month before still wasn't processed when I checked it.

Mark7575

Mark7575AU

Terrible Service and Misleading Information from TechBuy.com.au

Terrible

Don't buy from them. They are the worst of the bunch!I am giving them one star because there's not a lesser option.
None that I could see so far.
1. Poor communication.
2. False advertising.
3. No indication of how long it will take for a product to get delivered. It has been 2 months since I ordered a phone case...and they are still processing it. Would have been better off buying it from the overseas sellers.

Terrible service