Techbuy (page 5 of 5)

Online store, Physical store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (10)
BAN

BANAU

Too slow, no response, no refund

I ordered the headphones and was told to get them in a week.
They charged me some money on my credit card.
But after 4 weeks, I have heard nothing from them.
I Emailed them, but no reply.
I canceled the whole order.
But I ended up not getting any refund.
Terrible experience... I want some advice to get my money back!

Unreliable customer service, no reply, no refund, taking too long

B82

B82AU

Appalling returns service

tonyjas46

tonyjas46AU

Most arrogant support company ever.

The last purchase was a $380 Netgear router witch proved not to be as advertised as suitable for my system. Netgear firstly replaced the unit under warranty (no problem there) but the problem still occurred so Netgear told me to return the unit to Techbuy for a refund. Netgear has refused to comply by saying that it was not the original unit and that it would "mess up their accounting as the serial number was not the same as the original". Despite their legal obligation for a refund and numerous emails to the firm (totally ignored) I am still waiting for the refund - two years later.

Bad warranty service

Chris_Looi

Chris_LooiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Order Product

I've ordered a MSI P67A-C45 Motherboard from the website. To my surprise, the order is out of stock. The website doesn't even indicate stock availability or contact store for availability. They proposed for an exchange of product (different motherboard) but that's not what i'm looking after. The refund process goes a long way and i'm still waiting for it now. Two word. Bad service and they don't even care. My rating from 1 to 10 is 0.5. Absolutely disaster.

bad service, bad attitude

speedyg

speedygAU

Terrible

Don't bother. Obviously this company doesn't have a good inventory system, fulfillment process or customer service. Save time and effort and shop somewhere else.

Slow response times. Selling products that are unavailable. Canceled my first order after waiting a week for information. Will not use again.

Terrible

I will never use them again. * AVOID * them like the plague. They might advertise a little cheaper, but who knows if you will even get it. They will take your money, and that will be the end of it. I am surprised that Australia doesn't have a governing agency that shuts them down.
Prices advertised are cheap, but don't get too excited, you probably won't get what you order or pay for.
Non existent customer support. Sent me the wrong part. I verified the order. They will not send the right part. They don't answer the phone, or reply to emails. Two phone calls and three emails, no response.

rebbit

rebbitAU

Terrible

I now have to go through the process of clawing back my credit card payment from these crooks through my bank. I would highly recommend shopping elsewhere. I don't think this company can be trusted. I would never shop there again.
Big range
Totally unorganised. Don't bother emailing them - they say they never get their emails. I ordered one small product - over a week later I still haven't received. They give you an Australia Post tracking number which is useless - It only shows pick up & delivery - nothing in between if your parcel goes missing. Customer service are rude and act like "smart Alecs".

Slow

Took a month and a half to deliver my order. Their product description omitted important information, and Techbuy is refusing to refund. Steer well clear.

Terrible

It's been over a month and I still haven't received my order consisting of a single item.

Avoid this company.
Cheap-ish, I guess
You will grow old before your order ships.

Terrible

I would not recommend them as they are unable to effectively provide customer service and are non reactive to clients queries. Similarly, account set-ups are non functioning so no tracking of order information, estimated delivery times are available. Very poor communications with clients and out of stock items can take months for delivery. The only way to get service is to use Paypal and raise a dispute.
Prices good.
Communication poor. Products are placed on the website that are not available for months.

Terrible

I ordered the product and two weeks later according to their website it was still being processed. I had to contact them to find out when the expected arrival time would be. It is expected 7 weeks later. I wouldn't have purchased from them if I knew it would take so long.
Seems reasonably priced.
Too long to deliver purchase. No indication that it would take months to deliver product when ordering.

chriswiecek

chriswiecek

Terrible

Do not deal with these people! If all goes well - so be it, but if you start to have problems then (like me and others that have left reviews here) you will need to refer the matter to Business and Consumer Affairs to get the problem sorted out. Mine is in progress - has anyone succeeded in their cases against Techbuy?
Good range, prices and mailing costs. But see "Cons" below.
No after sales service, no communication whatsoever even when aware that you have become a dissatisfied customer, they do not follow Australian Laws regarding refunds (still trying to get mine 9 months after purchase date). Extremely frustrating people to deal with when problems arise (they appear to have no skilled staff to handle problems).

Terrible

Cheap prices come with cheap service and poor quality customer care. This store was recommended to me by the manufacturer of the product - I'll be in touch with them and suggest they get another distributor.

Shop elsewhere folks - this store is a crock of s**t

They take your money say they've ordered the goods and do nothing from that point forward. The Manager is full of idle promises, says he'll email/phone and does none. Once again today I have been told for the fifth time - it has been dispatched from the supplier and should have been here today, it will definitely be here tomorrow"

malepilot

malepilotSydney, NSW

Terrible

Poor delivery service. Selling items that they didn't have.

POOR customer service, no response 3 weeks after I requested to retrn faulty item.

Very slow in delivery. I ordered an item and made the payment. I waited for alomost 4 weeks to receive my item.

I received an faulty item, they told me to login to their website and lodge for an Return Authorisaton (RA). On the website, I was told that the RA number will be sent to me and someone will contact me on how to retutn the faulty product. It has been 3 weeks now and I have not heard anything. I called them and they told me they have too many back logs....

Terrible

They take a long time to reply. No personal touch.High price.
Selling things they haven't got. Blaming others for their mistakes. telling lies.
They have been there for a long time.
They got my money but no goods delivered for 2 weeks. Now they say cannot find it and say they return money.

Technica

Technica

Terrible

Online businesses can go belly up leaving customers with out of pocket with unfilled paided orders, when a business fails on on counts to respond then this is a indication of high risk.
None identified yet as we are still trying to deal with this company.
Nill communication, order placed however no email confirmation was ever received - cancelled order online and sent emails to make manual enquiry, however no response - send email addressed to manager rasing concern about dealing with TechBuy due to no communication response, still no response.