Dazza

DazzaAU

Don't use, another online seller who doesn't understand customer service!

I purchased some speakers online - it said ships within 1-3 days. A week (7 business days) later when I rang to check why my items hadn't been shipped, they stated they weren't in stock and would take 2-3 weeks. I then asked why that wasn't stated online and I got a gobful of excuses on how shipping works! I merely replied it is disingenuous NOT to display such upfront before I purchased the item, I stated I wasn't happy and I asked for a refund.
I'll pay them them respect for at least having a number to call, answering the phone and having some sort of a go at dealing with my complaint (albeit a bit pathetically) ...and they did process the refund straight away. Otherwise it would have been 1 star!

Product PurchasedPebble

Long lead time, poor communication

If they need to order in the item it can take 1 to 2 months, items listed on the site may be no linger available and they only reply by email if it is easy to answer. I was charged for an item that states ready for shipment but was never shipped, i am still waiting for it.
quick service if the stock is on hand

Motivated by profit

I went there this morning to buy a hard drive. I have spent at least $500 there in the past . I Asked to use direct bank deposit (with a receipt) No. The person who decided this stayed hidden away. I just get the feeling it's all about the $$$. Moving on to a retailer with more of a customer satisfaction focus.
Location
They have no customer service

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Techbuy compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

DKY

DKY

More than 3 Business Days - Order still processing

dont trust what the website says

Don't trust the website. Call the number on contact page, find out. Ordered a HTC one cover over 3 weeks now. Once the money left my acc. Have been told it's in back order. Promised it will arrive 20th may and now saying not until 2nd June. Worse service ever. Not going to return for sure

Items are received..eventually. Defective items are replaced the next year.

Items are shipped after an inexplicably long 'processing' stage and received. Ensure that you hassle them to select an alternate courier, as their default courier is grossly incompetent.

The item damaged in transit took TechBuy eight months to replace, who chose to send replacement parts for the item, rather than a replacement item. The replacement items were also insufficient to completely repair the damage caused.
You can exchange money for goods
Their couriers have butterfingered delivery truckies and leadfooted forklift drivers. RMA process is like extracting blood from a stone.

annoyed2012

annoyed2012Melbourne

Weird company to deal with.

Will hold delivery of a large order for any delayed item

Not As I Expected..

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Techbuy compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

leon y.

leon y.asked

Techbuy

Hi Im looking for MSI GF75 Thin 9SC 17.3" 120Hz Gaming Laptop i7-9750H 16GB 256GB+1TB GTX1650 W10H is that available at silver water branch ?

husskeeasked

Techbuy

be careful they were offering the msi leopard i7 at a ridicules cheap price $500 below retail price i added to cart but then decided to check reviews and saw this forum. so then decided to call and see if they had in stock thinking i would pickup instead of delivery, they were arrogant and they also told me not in stock on back order purchase or something waiting for stock from warehouse.. full of crap dont buy you will get screwed

Jason
Jason

Yes I got screwed also still waiting for my money back after sending the product back over a month ago, + I had to pay to ship it back

sue c.

sue c.asked

Techbuy

Confirmation you cancelled order so why you still sending it out?

husskee

i refused to order after making the phone call and seeing these reviews were correct