Techbuy

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (1)
Trevor

TrevorPerth, WA

Excellent price and prompt delivery

After ordering my ViewSonic projector I received a weird email requesting confirmation of my identity. Maybe they were just being cautious but I have never had that before. So I read a few reviews and that made me very wary!

However, I am pleased to report the projector arrived within 4 days and the price was very good.

No complaints at all.

Dazza

DazzaAU

Don't use, another online seller who doesn't understand customer service!

I purchased some speakers online - it said ships within 1-3 days. A week (7 business days) later when I rang to check why my items hadn't been shipped, they stated they weren't in stock and would take 2-3 weeks. I then asked why that wasn't stated online and I got a gobful of excuses on how shipping works! I merely replied it is disingenuous NOT to display such upfront before I purchased the item, I stated I wasn't happy and I asked for a refund.
I'll pay them them respect for at least having a number to call, answering the phone and having some sort of a go at dealing with my complaint (albeit a bit pathetically) ...and they did process the refund straight away. Otherwise it would have been 1 star!

Product PurchasedPebble
John

JohnSydney

OK not quite next day - but within the week delivered to me

Techbuy was cheapest I found on the weekend when I placed the order.
order confirmation was on the Wednesday
Delivered via Australia post arrived Friday.

I was not in a hurry as such and it was what I wanted at the cheapest price so 4stars

Sj89

Sj89Sydney

Good local business

I've used Techbuy a few times and haven't been disappointed in their service, I've bought a few printers and computer parts for myself and family, being a local shop in Sydney it was easy to go in and pickup. I haven't had any issues with anything I've ordered. There is a delay with some products being available, but I have been advised where there are no stock after waiting for about a week.
I think if you are patient you can get a bargain from Techbuy as they do have competitive prices, but if you aren't then go elsewhere, sometimes its good to give them a call and see if they have things in stock - never had an issue with their customer service.

Good experience.

Purchased a gaming monitor from them. they were concerned about the packaging having being resealed from supplier, this was due to manufacturer putting australian type plug in box. Good to see they were concerned and investigated further, very fast response via e-mail and delivery.

Anonymous Nerd

Anonymous Nerd

No product, but very rapid cancellation

Well, I ordered what I thought was a fairly uncommon Otterbox product from these guys, and though the website said it was in stock, it turned out that it wasn't. There was gong to be a minimum 10 day wait. Fortunately, they refunded my money through Paypal within 20 minutes of my email. Excellent service, from that point of view! Go team.

toby37271

toby37271

Fast shipping to perth

Surprisingly fast shipping on my new Lifeproof case to Perth. Ordered Monday on my desk on Tuesday. Interestingly the "express" shipping was cheaper than regular? No complaints!

Good product and timely delivery

TechBuy had the product I wanted at a good price and delivered quickly. I can't comment on their customer service, as I had no issues, so didn't need to call them

Simon

SimonMelbourne

Overall good, prefer to order '1-3 days' and 'in stock' items

First time buyer

More than happy with the ordering process and only a minor delay on delivery time due to stock. The ordered product is as per the online description provided. The product worked as expected when tested. I would happily use the Tech Buy online ordering process again should they have a product that I require again in the future.
Reliable, easy to order.

Long lead time, poor communication

If they need to order in the item it can take 1 to 2 months, items listed on the site may be no linger available and they only reply by email if it is easy to answer. I was charged for an item that states ready for shipment but was never shipped, i am still waiting for it.
quick service if the stock is on hand

Nickohall

NickohallChurchill

Excellent service and prices of actual items

The website itself is easy to navigate and so is the checkout which provides you with plenty of payment options. The prices are excellent, sometimes marked down 50%, the only downfall being the over priced postage. Some times it works out good when you buy a bundle of items but if you buy one little usb you will pay $15 dollars because that is the minimum weight price allowed on the website. So you are paying for more weight than your item actually weighs. Postage may be expensive but your item always arrives quick and is processed and posted quick as well. Other than that I love this website and built my brand new computer thanks to them.
Cheap prices, fast postage, accessible website, lots of payment options
Expensive postage

Great product but postage a bit expensive

The LifeProof iPhone case is a great product for protecting your iPhone in an outdoor environment. Still provides a sensitive touch screen and can stand up to a bit of knocking about. The item was posted in reasonable time to my PO Box but I thought the postage was a bit excessive considering the size and weight of the items posted. I could have purchased a prepaid bag, self addressed it and posted it to Techbuy to use and the postage would still have been cheaper than what I was charged. Would use Techbuy again especially if they review the postage charges.
Tough product with a slimline feel & look.

Ujaz99

Ujaz99Sydney, NSW

Allcast share unit

The unit works great & I love being able to transmit to my TV without cables. But & it's a big but the courier just left it with the concierge instead of delivering it to my unit on the 16th floor. Anyone could have gotten it & when you pay for something to be delivered to you that is what you expect.
It works well
Delivery was dodgy.

MQui

MQuiSydney

Good range and service but poor stock availibilty and supply is too slow

Find out how Techbuy compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Quick delivery, good product range, but not best prices

I have bought from Techbuy a few times in the past as well as recently. Delivery is always quick (a couple of days interstate). They don't have the best prices though. Products are always good quality and I have never had to return anything. Packaging is good and the account system and email notifications are pretty good.
Quick delivery, decent product range
Not best prices but not too bad

Very prompt postage

Good prices, ordered on a Thursday, processed Friday morning and shipped, delivered to Queensland by Monday morning. More than adequate communication at every stage of the transaction and the parcel was trackable by Australia Post website. Would I buy from this company again. Yes I would. I had a very positive experience.

Motivated by profit

I went there this morning to buy a hard drive. I have spent at least $500 there in the past . I Asked to use direct bank deposit (with a receipt) No. The person who decided this stayed hidden away. I just get the feeling it's all about the $$$. Moving on to a retailer with more of a customer satisfaction focus.
Location
They have no customer service

DKY

DKY

More than 3 Business Days - Order still processing

dont trust what the website says

Don't trust the website. Call the number on contact page, find out. Ordered a HTC one cover over 3 weeks now. Once the money left my acc. Have been told it's in back order. Promised it will arrive 20th may and now saying not until 2nd June. Worse service ever. Not going to return for sure