Techbuy

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (4)
Derick W.

Derick W.Central Queensland, QLD

A++ All round

Dont't know what certain reviewers are on about, Perfect transaction ... best price I could find, quick delivery, great communication.... as I was worried after reading reviews ..... had no issues at all A++ communication ..... even gave me biscuits in the box ( weird but they were actually pretty good) HAPPY RTX3070 owner when no body has stock

Trevor

TrevorPerth, WA

Excellent price and prompt delivery

After ordering my ViewSonic projector I received a weird email requesting confirmation of my identity. Maybe they were just being cautious but I have never had that before. So I read a few reviews and that made me very wary!

However, I am pleased to report the projector arrived within 4 days and the price was very good.

No complaints at all.

Dazza

DazzaAU

Don't use, another online seller who doesn't understand customer service!

I purchased some speakers online - it said ships within 1-3 days. A week (7 business days) later when I rang to check why my items hadn't been shipped, they stated they weren't in stock and would take 2-3 weeks. I then asked why that wasn't stated online and I got a gobful of excuses on how shipping works! I merely replied it is disingenuous NOT to display such upfront before I purchased the item, I stated I wasn't happy and I asked for a refund.
I'll pay them them respect for at least having a number to call, answering the phone and having some sort of a go at dealing with my complaint (albeit a bit pathetically) ...and they did process the refund straight away. Otherwise it would have been 1 star!

Product PurchasedPebble

KathyG

KathyGSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good Price and Great Service

Easy search engine. Found the keyboard I was looking for. Compared prices. Was the best price including delivery. Bought it through PayPal On Tuesday pm. Keyboard delivered on Thursday. Great Service.

Maggie

MaggieHunter Region, NSW

Impressed!

We purchased an expensive video card from Techbuy on 25th April, and read the reviews AFTER. We spent the next week worrying that we had done the wrong thing, but on 1st May we got an email advising us that it had been sent. It arrived on 6th May, and THAT with the mail delays we are experiencing at the moment. We can't understand the problems others have had, because we couldn't fault them or the product, which we have had installed and it works very well.

Craig D.

Craig D.Perth, WA

These guys are the BEST !!!

Interstate delivery in less than 43 hours BEAT that !! 1 x Lenovo 80VV00F0AU MIIX 720 Convertible Tablet - Core i5-7200U, 12.5" QHD Touch+Pen, 16GB RAM, 256GB SSD, W10 Pro, Black, 4 Cell - @ $1,253.35
Saved around 600+ on any other retail available
Would never use anyone else 100,000%

John

JohnSydney

OK not quite next day - but within the week delivered to me

Techbuy was cheapest I found on the weekend when I placed the order.
order confirmation was on the Wednesday
Delivered via Australia post arrived Friday.

I was not in a hurry as such and it was what I wanted at the cheapest price so 4stars

Sj89

Sj89Sydney

Good local business

I've used Techbuy a few times and haven't been disappointed in their service, I've bought a few printers and computer parts for myself and family, being a local shop in Sydney it was easy to go in and pickup. I haven't had any issues with anything I've ordered. There is a delay with some products being available, but I have been advised where there are no stock after waiting for about a week.
I think if you are patient you can get a bargain from Techbuy as they do have competitive prices, but if you aren't then go elsewhere, sometimes its good to give them a call and see if they have things in stock - never had an issue with their customer service.

Good experience.

Purchased a gaming monitor from them. they were concerned about the packaging having being resealed from supplier, this was due to manufacturer putting australian type plug in box. Good to see they were concerned and investigated further, very fast response via e-mail and delivery.

Shtoive

ShtoiveCanberra 2600, ACT

Long term customer

I have been a long term customer of 10 years and spent thousands through Techbuy. During this time I've had to trigger a returns process about 3-4 times at no fault to Techbuy. Each time my return was accepted.
I have had some minor problems with delivery times but that is more because of the courier (Toll).
Their prices could be better but I doubt you will find many places with this product range coupled with good service in Australia.

Jamie

JamieCanberra

Absolutely trust these guys....

Jason B

Jason BCessnock, NSW

Fast and Reliable - Surge Protector

Ordered a Belkin Surge Protector ($23.40) through their online store which I couldn't get anywhere else. I used bank transfer and the order was processed the same day, it must be because we share the same bank. Received an email to confirm my order, plus another email notifying me my order has been dispatched and how to track it. Even though I'm outside Sydney I received the protector a couple days later, it was well packed with a detailed invoice. Five stars as there is nothing I can fault them on, not even something small.

+ Website easy to use, good payment options, fast processing and shipping, email notifications, well packed & invoice
- None

Greta deal

I ordered an unusually spec'd computer form them and in three days, configured and delivered. Great service and great product

Fast service!

At first, I was too hesitant to make a deal because of the poor reviews but they are the ones who sell the cheapest samsung galaxy s edge 128gb. Good thing I tried it. My item was shipped within 3 days :)

Anonymous Nerd

Anonymous Nerd

No product, but very rapid cancellation

Well, I ordered what I thought was a fairly uncommon Otterbox product from these guys, and though the website said it was in stock, it turned out that it wasn't. There was gong to be a minimum 10 day wait. Fortunately, they refunded my money through Paypal within 20 minutes of my email. Excellent service, from that point of view! Go team.

huy.dzuong

huy.dzuongVictoria, Australia

Great price and Great Service

Ordered 4 Samsung M5 Speakers at the best price, significant saving (I almost bought them at Harvey Norman which will cost 40% more) and received the items in 2 days.
Great price and service. I have bought a few things in the past from Techbuy.
Very happy and keep up the great works.

toby37271

toby37271

Fast shipping to perth

Surprisingly fast shipping on my new Lifeproof case to Perth. Ordered Monday on my desk on Tuesday. Interestingly the "express" shipping was cheaper than regular? No complaints!

Good product and timely delivery

TechBuy had the product I wanted at a good price and delivered quickly. I can't comment on their customer service, as I had no issues, so didn't need to call them

Simon