Techbuy (page 2 of 2)

Online store, Physical store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (1)
annoyed2012

annoyed2012Melbourne

Weird company to deal with.

Jason20

Jason20SYDNEY

Techbuy Review

Will hold delivery of a large order for any delayed item

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Techbuy compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Quite a good online retailer

Purchased phone accessories (get the phone elsewhere, prices here are not competitive) several times without disappointment. No card fees is somewhat refreshing compared to some competitors.

Will be back (neverending iphone case search)
easy, quick

Not As I Expected..

Good

The transaction was smooth and I walked away with a new phone case that I could not find in stock elsewhere (having said that I only tried major chains). I would probably use them again if they have what I want.
They had stock of the phone case I was after, I walked it and picked it up.
Not really applicable, I am not sure what could go wrong purchasing over the counter.

marseilles

marseilles

Good

I made an error in the last review. The item changed via customer service was in stock and has been delivered successfully. That is very good considering the Christmas Holiday period. Thank you Techbuy.
Has an extensive catalogue with pics, details and prices to view and order through.
Communication.

JayJay868

JayJay868Victoria, 3724

Good

I have used Techbuy to buy several products over the last 12 months and I have been fairly happy with them. The search function works well on the website, and a large / comprehensive range of products are available for purchase. I noticed that the actual delivery time was slightly longer (slower) than that stated on the website. It seems a couple of other reviewers have also noted this aspect as well, so future buyers...I'd take the dispatch time with a pinch of salt. Otherwise I've really encountered no issues dealing with Techbuy.
Comprehensive range of products displayed on website. Easy to navigate website.
Slightly slower delivery than website actually states.

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Techbuy compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Good

Purchased cumstom built computer worth +3K delivered in 4 days after date of purchase. Everything exact as ordered.

After 1 month power supply failed at no fault of techbuy.com.au. So I requested RA and product was replaced in 8days. Very good turnaround great work techbuy.
Very quick service & support. Did not even pick up the phone all communication was done via email.
Web site states 1-3 days delivery may work fine for one or two items but when ordering alot of parts expect more lead time like 4-5days.

leon y.

leon y.asked

Techbuy

Hi Im looking for MSI GF75 Thin 9SC 17.3" 120Hz Gaming Laptop i7-9750H 16GB 256GB+1TB GTX1650 W10H is that available at silver water branch ?

husskeeasked

Techbuy

be careful they were offering the msi leopard i7 at a ridicules cheap price $500 below retail price i added to cart but then decided to check reviews and saw this forum. so then decided to call and see if they had in stock thinking i would pickup instead of delivery, they were arrogant and they also told me not in stock on back order purchase or something waiting for stock from warehouse.. full of crap dont buy you will get screwed

Jason
Jason

Yes I got screwed also still waiting for my money back after sending the product back over a month ago, + I had to pay to ship it back

sue c.

sue c.asked

Techbuy

Confirmation you cancelled order so why you still sending it out?

husskee

i refused to order after making the phone call and seeing these reviews were correct