John

JohnSydney

OK not quite next day - but within the week delivered to me

Techbuy was cheapest I found on the weekend when I placed the order.
order confirmation was on the Wednesday
Delivered via Australia post arrived Friday.

I was not in a hurry as such and it was what I wanted at the cheapest price so 4stars

Sj89

Sj89Sydney

Good local business

I've used Techbuy a few times and haven't been disappointed in their service, I've bought a few printers and computer parts for myself and family, being a local shop in Sydney it was easy to go in and pickup. I haven't had any issues with anything I've ordered. There is a delay with some products being available, but I have been advised where there are no stock after waiting for about a week.
I think if you are patient you can get a bargain from Techbuy as they do have competitive prices, but if you aren't then go elsewhere, sometimes its good to give them a call and see if they have things in stock - never had an issue with their customer service.

Good experience.

Purchased a gaming monitor from them. they were concerned about the packaging having being resealed from supplier, this was due to manufacturer putting australian type plug in box. Good to see they were concerned and investigated further, very fast response via e-mail and delivery.

Anonymous Nerd

Anonymous Nerd

No product, but very rapid cancellation

Well, I ordered what I thought was a fairly uncommon Otterbox product from these guys, and though the website said it was in stock, it turned out that it wasn't. There was gong to be a minimum 10 day wait. Fortunately, they refunded my money through Paypal within 20 minutes of my email. Excellent service, from that point of view! Go team.

toby37271

toby37271

Fast shipping to perth

Surprisingly fast shipping on my new Lifeproof case to Perth. Ordered Monday on my desk on Tuesday. Interestingly the "express" shipping was cheaper than regular? No complaints!

Good product and timely delivery

TechBuy had the product I wanted at a good price and delivered quickly. I can't comment on their customer service, as I had no issues, so didn't need to call them

Simon

SimonMelbourne

Overall good, prefer to order '1-3 days' and 'in stock' items

First time buyer

More than happy with the ordering process and only a minor delay on delivery time due to stock. The ordered product is as per the online description provided. The product worked as expected when tested. I would happily use the Tech Buy online ordering process again should they have a product that I require again in the future.
Reliable, easy to order.

Nickohall

NickohallChurchill

Excellent service and prices of actual items

The website itself is easy to navigate and so is the checkout which provides you with plenty of payment options. The prices are excellent, sometimes marked down 50%, the only downfall being the over priced postage. Some times it works out good when you buy a bundle of items but if you buy one little usb you will pay $15 dollars because that is the minimum weight price allowed on the website. So you are paying for more weight than your item actually weighs. Postage may be expensive but your item always arrives quick and is processed and posted quick as well. Other than that I love this website and built my brand new computer thanks to them.
Cheap prices, fast postage, accessible website, lots of payment options
Expensive postage

Find out how Techbuy compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Great product but postage a bit expensive

The LifeProof iPhone case is a great product for protecting your iPhone in an outdoor environment. Still provides a sensitive touch screen and can stand up to a bit of knocking about. The item was posted in reasonable time to my PO Box but I thought the postage was a bit excessive considering the size and weight of the items posted. I could have purchased a prepaid bag, self addressed it and posted it to Techbuy to use and the postage would still have been cheaper than what I was charged. Would use Techbuy again especially if they review the postage charges.
Tough product with a slimline feel & look.

Quick delivery, good product range, but not best prices

I have bought from Techbuy a few times in the past as well as recently. Delivery is always quick (a couple of days interstate). They don't have the best prices though. Products are always good quality and I have never had to return anything. Packaging is good and the account system and email notifications are pretty good.
Quick delivery, decent product range
Not best prices but not too bad

Very prompt postage

Good prices, ordered on a Thursday, processed Friday morning and shipped, delivered to Queensland by Monday morning. More than adequate communication at every stage of the transaction and the parcel was trackable by Australia Post website. Would I buy from this company again. Yes I would. I had a very positive experience.

Reliable and easy

Their website design is clean, easy to use and understand. I have purchased a couple of products and they have arrived in good standards. No problem with the delivery times. They have a wide inventory of products. Overall good experience and i would recommend it to friends and family and i have put my trust into the company and hope to see it live on.
Reliable, wide inventory of products, clean and easy website, secured payment process system

Jason20

Jason20SYDNEY

Techbuy Review

Quite a good online retailer

Purchased phone accessories (get the phone elsewhere, prices here are not competitive) several times without disappointment. No card fees is somewhat refreshing compared to some competitors.

Will be back (neverending iphone case search)
easy, quick

Good

The transaction was smooth and I walked away with a new phone case that I could not find in stock elsewhere (having said that I only tried major chains). I would probably use them again if they have what I want.
They had stock of the phone case I was after, I walked it and picked it up.
Not really applicable, I am not sure what could go wrong purchasing over the counter.

marseilles

marseilles

Good

I made an error in the last review. The item changed via customer service was in stock and has been delivered successfully. That is very good considering the Christmas Holiday period. Thank you Techbuy.
Has an extensive catalogue with pics, details and prices to view and order through.
Communication.

JayJay868

JayJay868Victoria, 3724

Good

I have used Techbuy to buy several products over the last 12 months and I have been fairly happy with them. The search function works well on the website, and a large / comprehensive range of products are available for purchase. I noticed that the actual delivery time was slightly longer (slower) than that stated on the website. It seems a couple of other reviewers have also noted this aspect as well, so future buyers...I'd take the dispatch time with a pinch of salt. Otherwise I've really encountered no issues dealing with Techbuy.
Comprehensive range of products displayed on website. Easy to navigate website.
Slightly slower delivery than website actually states.

Good

Purchased cumstom built computer worth +3K delivered in 4 days after date of purchase. Everything exact as ordered.

After 1 month power supply failed at no fault of techbuy.com.au. So I requested RA and product was replaced in 8days. Very good turnaround great work techbuy.
Very quick service & support. Did not even pick up the phone all communication was done via email.
Web site states 1-3 days delivery may work fine for one or two items but when ordering alot of parts expect more lead time like 4-5days.

leon y.

leon y.asked

Techbuy

Hi Im looking for MSI GF75 Thin 9SC 17.3" 120Hz Gaming Laptop i7-9750H 16GB 256GB+1TB GTX1650 W10H is that available at silver water branch ?

husskeeasked

Techbuy

be careful they were offering the msi leopard i7 at a ridicules cheap price $500 below retail price i added to cart but then decided to check reviews and saw this forum. so then decided to call and see if they had in stock thinking i would pickup instead of delivery, they were arrogant and they also told me not in stock on back order purchase or something waiting for stock from warehouse.. full of crap dont buy you will get screwed

Jason
Jason

Yes I got screwed also still waiting for my money back after sending the product back over a month ago, + I had to pay to ship it back

sue c.

sue c.asked

Techbuy

Confirmation you cancelled order so why you still sending it out?

husskee

i refused to order after making the phone call and seeing these reviews were correct