Techbuy

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (3)
KathyG

KathyGSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good Price and Great Service

Easy search engine. Found the keyboard I was looking for. Compared prices. Was the best price including delivery. Bought it through PayPal On Tuesday pm. Keyboard delivered on Thursday. Great Service.

Product PurchasedBrydge 10.2
Maggie

MaggieHunter Region, NSW

Impressed!

We purchased an expensive video card from Techbuy on 25th April, and read the reviews AFTER. We spent the next week worrying that we had done the wrong thing, but on 1st May we got an email advising us that it had been sent. It arrived on 6th May, and THAT with the mail delays we are experiencing at the moment. We can't understand the problems others have had, because we couldn't fault them or the product, which we have had installed and it works very well.

Product PurchasedGigabyte video card
Craig D.

Craig D.Perth, WA

These guys are the BEST !!!

Interstate delivery in less than 43 hours BEAT that !! 1 x Lenovo 80VV00F0AU MIIX 720 Convertible Tablet - Core i5-7200U, 12.5" QHD Touch+Pen, 16GB RAM, 256GB SSD, W10 Pro, Black, 4 Cell - @ $1,253.35
Saved around 600+ on any other retail available
Would never use anyone else 100,000%

Product PurchasedLenovo Yoga 720

Shtoive

ShtoiveCanberra 2600, ACT

Long term customer

I have been a long term customer of 10 years and spent thousands through Techbuy. During this time I've had to trigger a returns process about 3-4 times at no fault to Techbuy. Each time my return was accepted.
I have had some minor problems with delivery times but that is more because of the courier (Toll).
Their prices could be better but I doubt you will find many places with this product range coupled with good service in Australia.

Jamie

JamieCanberra

Absolutely trust these guys....

Jason B

Jason BCessnock, NSW

Fast and Reliable - Surge Protector

Ordered a Belkin Surge Protector ($23.40) through their online store which I couldn't get anywhere else. I used bank transfer and the order was processed the same day, it must be because we share the same bank. Received an email to confirm my order, plus another email notifying me my order has been dispatched and how to track it. Even though I'm outside Sydney I received the protector a couple days later, it was well packed with a detailed invoice. Five stars as there is nothing I can fault them on, not even something small.

+ Website easy to use, good payment options, fast processing and shipping, email notifications, well packed & invoice
- None

Greta deal

I ordered an unusually spec'd computer form them and in three days, configured and delivered. Great service and great product

Fast service!

At first, I was too hesitant to make a deal because of the poor reviews but they are the ones who sell the cheapest samsung galaxy s edge 128gb. Good thing I tried it. My item was shipped within 3 days :)

huy.dzuong

huy.dzuongVictoria, Australia

Great price and Great Service

Ordered 4 Samsung M5 Speakers at the best price, significant saving (I almost bought them at Harvey Norman which will cost 40% more) and received the items in 2 days.
Great price and service. I have bought a few things in the past from Techbuy.
Very happy and keep up the great works.

kp

kpBrisbane

Great service and support

Jim

JimNewcastle

Easy.

Frequent customer

I typically order from Techbuy 4 or 5 times a year, all manner of stuff, and have done for some years. The pricing is competitive and the service is good. The web site works well. The choice of payment options means that I can pay the way I want to.

DonSMau

DonSMauSydney

Long time customer

I have bought all kinds of computer hardware and peripherals over the years from TechBuy and they always had accurate stock levels, good prices, and reliable delivery. I am very happy with them and I would be happy to recommend them to anyone

Nothing

Smarshx

Smarshx

Quick and as described

I ordered my Griffin Survivor case for my Samsung Galaxy S3 4G in the pink. It arrived really promptly, was exactly as described and I felt the site had an appropriate level of support and FAQs for any issues I did have, or may have had. Very easy to use, order and understand.
Efficient and accurate

AJHunt2870

AJHunt2870Balgownie, NSW

Excellent product, excellent service.

I ordered my "Western Digital 2000GB (2TB) IntelliPower SATA-III 6Gbps HDD w. 64MB Cache (WD20EZRX) Caviar Green JP" online and it was delivered very promptly by Australia Post. It is an excellent product and went straight into my computer. It is now working faultlessly as my system disk, replacing a RAID array that had been giving continuous trouble by rebuilding itself every time there was disk read error.
Reliable, inexpensive, fast.

steelmill

steelmillPerth, WA

Been Using Techbuy For Years

Tech buy always delivered on products that I ordered on time every time ,never had any problems whatsoever . Tech buys use PayPal payments system witch is easier to use than other types of payments.When the product is in stock , they are actually in stock , with shipping following next business day.
reliable,excellent product selction ,always product than other online stores do not.
none

After comparing other prices online, I found myself at Techbuy showing the best value including delivery.
The camera arrived promptly and in perfect condition. When I look to further build my videography and IT equipment, I will look to Techbuy again without a doubt. This is my one and only purchase with Techbuy and I have no complaints.
Didn't have to go to Harvey Norman and deal with the cringe worthy staff.

patrick o'rourke

patrick o'rourkeashford nsw

Always good....

Have used techbuy many times over last ten years have always found them to be helpful have good product stock if they have any trouble filling your order they will very quickly offer an alternative if neccessary delivery via e parcel post is rapid goods arrive in undamaged boxes with the goods themselves well packed and with no damage will continue to use techbuy into the future.
quick,easy,efficient

Dallas

DallasScarborough Beach, WA

Have been a customer for years

I use Techbuy because I know that the item I order on their website will be in stock if it says so and delivery will be fast. There prices are pretty decent and while they may not be quite the lowest, it's made up for with service and reliability - two things which are most important to me when ordering online. If they have a product you want and their price is in the ballpark I'd definitely go with them over anyone you don't know.
The best thing about Techbuy is that I feel I can trust them and their service

Quick delivery

I order a otter phone cover at 1500hrs on thursday via the web site and had it by 0900hrs the next day to my work address. this was in the Sydney area. i would highly recommend Techbuy to other people looking for heavy duty phone covers. it was at a good price too!.

leon y.

leon y.asked

Techbuy

Hi Im looking for MSI GF75 Thin 9SC 17.3" 120Hz Gaming Laptop i7-9750H 16GB 256GB+1TB GTX1650 W10H is that available at silver water branch ?

husskeeasked

Techbuy

be careful they were offering the msi leopard i7 at a ridicules cheap price $500 below retail price i added to cart but then decided to check reviews and saw this forum. so then decided to call and see if they had in stock thinking i would pickup instead of delivery, they were arrogant and they also told me not in stock on back order purchase or something waiting for stock from warehouse.. full of crap dont buy you will get screwed

Jason
Jason

Yes I got screwed also still waiting for my money back after sending the product back over a month ago, + I had to pay to ship it back

sue c.

sue c.asked

Techbuy

Confirmation you cancelled order so why you still sending it out?

husskee

i refused to order after making the phone call and seeing these reviews were correct