Techbuy
Brand Manager for Techbuy? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (13)
Bruno
Bruno

Insanely slow service - never replies to emails

Had to call to confirm ID before they send something. I called and confirmed. Then two days later noticed no progress on my order, called again (same guy) and they told me they needed me confirm ID...despite doing so two days earlier.

Waited days and a couple weeks for my order, and it never even updated on the website. I emailed and emailed and got no response. I called and they didn't care about updating me on any progress beyond 'we have to order your item'.

Cancelled over the phone in an instant (the only easy part of the process - don't cancel online, do it over the phone) and then bought and picked up the same item from Mwave in 15min. Techbuy never again

Product PurchasedLaCie Ethernet Big Disk
Derick W.
Derick W.Central Queensland, QLD

A++ All round

Dont't know what certain reviewers are on about, Perfect transaction ... best price I could find, quick delivery, great communication.... as I was worried after reading reviews ..... had no issues at all A++ communication ..... even gave me biscuits in the box ( weird but they were actually pretty good) HAPPY RTX3070 owner when no body has stock

Mohamed N.
Mohamed N.Sydney, NSW

No custer importance aware bad and arrogant customer service

I had bought a graphic card from them and piad using the debit card online then called them to check my order status and found that they void the order then asked me to do bank transfer after 3 days when the money refunded back I made the bank transfer and then they canceled the order after they got my money.

Rodger C.
Rodger C.Perth, WA

Robbers

Ordered 2 sticks of RAM back on the 18th December and paid priority freight to WA.
After a month of waiting, still nothing, Rang them spoke with (J) and quoted Order number. Was told ill get straight back to you . I said so your going to call me straight back. The answer was yes. He couldn't get off the phone fast enough. I still wait.
E-mailed them no response.
Just don't use this shonky business.

JasonSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

No sign of support

Just letting you know, don't expect any real support for faulty products, I am still waiting for a response after submitting request to return new headphones that didn't work, You have to fill a form to get a RA = return authorisation. This never comes.

Absolutely awful, they list items they don't have in stock just so they can steal your money.

They list items they don't have in stock, then make you jump through hoops to get it back.
Website is ugly and outdated.
I think it's a scam considering other people are having the same issue - they basically borrow your money without your consent, until you can get it back.

angry customer
angry customerSydney, NSW

Doesn’t follow instruction and bad communicator

I paid a little bit extra for product to be shipped by courier, so it doesn’t take as long but they sent by Auspost. I wrote complains email and never herd back from them

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs

Very poor communication and no care factor

would absolutely not recommend this company. They are happy to take your money and not clearly state the product is unavailable with no end sight of getting the product in. After I ordered and paid for my printer and cartridges (another website...they have been dispatched already). I get an email hours after the order went through to say no stock!! When I phoned all they could do was blame their initial lack of clear communication on COVID. COVID is not responsible for clear communication upfront to consumers. Now I have $200 worth of cartridges and no printer

ubetternot buy from this
ubetternot buy from thisMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

This is true like other comment Terribly thieft

They selling the item that out of stock that they can not give expect time of delivery that I can never received for forever. Please do not buy from this techbuy if I was not buy from this techbuy I probably received the item I wanted to have. You stole other time and give them a hard-time.

Product Purchasedcoputer parts

KathyG
KathyGSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good Price and Great Service

Easy search engine. Found the keyboard I was looking for. Compared prices. Was the best price including delivery. Bought it through PayPal On Tuesday pm. Keyboard delivered on Thursday. Great Service.

Maggie
MaggieHunter Region, NSW

Impressed!

We purchased an expensive video card from Techbuy on 25th April, and read the reviews AFTER. We spent the next week worrying that we had done the wrong thing, but on 1st May we got an email advising us that it had been sent. It arrived on 6th May, and THAT with the mail delays we are experiencing at the moment. We can't understand the problems others have had, because we couldn't fault them or the product, which we have had installed and it works very well.

Yellafish
YellafishAU

Dodgy as

They took my money for a product and I didn't hear anything for over a week. It was up to me to chase them up, and when I did they didn't have the product in stock. Very shonky. Can't recommend them.

Find out how Techbuy compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Con-Artists!! Beware and head the warnings!

Ordered an item that said it was in stock in December, however after weeks of waiting and chasing up, they eventually got back to me saying it wasn't in stock and had to be ordered in. Still weeks later and nothing. It's now almost mid January.
I have to escalate it.
No idea on their stock levels with no concern for updating their website to match. Over priced items which can be found with $20 differences. Elsewhere. Non-existant customer service. I've had companies in Western Australia ship to me faster than these guys who are just a state away.
Don't ignore the warnings like I did. Gave them a chance only because they were the only ones that had stock, apparently.

Terrible Service. Refuse to refund money or reply to emails.

After ordering a cpu they advertised on their website I got an email saying they couldn't get it and offering a different model. I asked for a refund and they just stopped communicating. A week later no refund and no reply to any email asking about it. I had resort to opening a claim to get my money back.
Absolutely disgusting.

Charlie M.
Charlie M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awful, do not buy from them

Ordered iPad, 2 weeks of emails and it's still not been dispatched. Poor coms hopeless service and still don't know where my iPad is. Emailed to ask for refund and no reply. Avoid

Product PurchasedApple iPad (5th Generation) Wi-Fi