Techbuy

Techbuy (page 2 of 6)

Online store, Physical store
Brand Manager for Techbuy? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (13)
Citizen X
Citizen XBrisbane

Really slow to despatch

I made my purchase and paid using Paypal. 9 days later I get a message saying my item had successfully been posted. So either they didn't have the item in stock or they move like a sloth once they've got your money; either of which is poor service and a shocking approach to customer experience - considering their web site brags about how much stock they carry.

nat
natmc crae

Disappointed!

Item dispatched and delivered fast but shocking customer service after purchase, emailed them to return an incorrectly purchased product, techbuy replied 1 month later with a question to which I replied immediately, no word from them, I eventually followed up again and they sited policy of not accepting returns from orders made over 3 months, when they help up the entire process!!!! feeling ripped off and very disappointed, be wary..

Unable To Fulfill Order, Long Delay In Advising Me

Worse Experience Ever.

Stay away from TECHBUY. Unless you're happy to still NOT receive your item a month and a half from the day you ordered with absolutely no response from customer support..

From the time we placed our order to now, we've received up to 6 emails updating us on the status of our order giving us an ETA. After multiple attempts at emailing their support with no response, we decided to give them a call. We were then told (a month after order was placed) that they did not even have the item at their warehouse yet.

Save your time. Shop elsewhere.

ging
gingAU

Zero communication and no product

Ordered an EFM glass screen protector on 18th Sept...rang them today..26th asking where is it? Their reply OH...EFM won't supply us anymore
No communication...nothing

No after sales support

A particular product - the Norco 4224 - has a known fault, in that the backplanes kill hard drives. (due to bad engineering/design.)
Techbuy replaced the 3 I thought were faulty (out of 6), but didn't mention it was a known fault and they had been supplied replacements for warranty purposes. Instead, they list them on the webpage for sale, to those outside of warranty. Scum bags.
Try contact them regarding and you'll get no reply.

Shtoive
ShtoiveCanberra 2600, ACT

Long term customer

I have been a long term customer of 10 years and spent thousands through Techbuy. During this time I've had to trigger a returns process about 3-4 times at no fault to Techbuy. Each time my return was accepted.
I have had some minor problems with delivery times but that is more because of the courier (Toll).
Their prices could be better but I doubt you will find many places with this product range coupled with good service in Australia.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Disappointed
DisappointedMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Absolutely Terrible Would Not Recommend!

Jamie
JamieCanberra

Absolutely trust these guys....

Item never arrived

Ordered iPhone 5s case it never arrived. Reported it to PayPal and then a refund was done thereafter. Didn't have the advertised item in stock. Very disappointing and will not be using this service again.

Liars And Scammers

Used them for many years. Everything was fine for years until I tried to get support on a 4GB video card that I had purchased.

They sent me a 2GB version and have refused to replace it for 5 months now. It is still under warranty, but they still refuse to give me what I payed for or even let me return it to them (yeah you need their approval to return an item to them - or it will get lost or something?!).

Their support staff are arrogant and seem to just make things up.

Be warned! Never, ever, buy from this company.

Never arrived. Never ordered the item.

Had ordered an item, they took the money, hadn't heard anything for 7 days. Rang up, they hadn't even order the item yet. Didn't explain why. Just did nothing. Will not use again.

John
JohnMelbourne

False advertising scam artists

Jason B
Jason BCessnock, NSW

Fast and Reliable - Surge Protector

Ordered a Belkin Surge Protector ($23.40) through their online store which I couldn't get anywhere else. I used bank transfer and the order was processed the same day, it must be because we share the same bank. Received an email to confirm my order, plus another email notifying me my order has been dispatched and how to track it. Even though I'm outside Sydney I received the protector a couple days later, it was well packed with a detailed invoice. Five stars as there is nothing I can fault them on, not even something small.

+ Website easy to use, good payment options, fast processing and shipping, email notifications, well packed & invoice
- None

Greta deal

I ordered an unusually spec'd computer form them and in three days, configured and delivered. Great service and great product

Spotbanana
Spotbanana

Woeful customer service. Avoid and buy in store if you can.

These guys give online tech commerce a bad name. They'll sell but when there's a problem, they'll delay until the cows come home. Do not buy from this crap company.

Fast service!

At first, I was too hesitant to make a deal because of the poor reviews but they are the ones who sell the cheapest samsung galaxy s edge 128gb. Good thing I tried it. My item was shipped within 3 days :)

netmedic
netmedicDevonport

Poorly Organised Box-Shifters

You make an order, they keep no stock of most things, so they order it in to their store, put their fees on, then ship it to you when they eventually get it. They don't show you if items are in stock or not until you've made the order, then you have to wait while they order the parts in. Very poor customer experience.

Posted to wrong address, ignored all support requests

I purchased some computer hardware, updated my address details then hit purchase. The system didn't update the details and wrong address was locked in. Immediately notified them with my concerns and information that was ignored for 8 business hours and the package was sent to wrong address. 5 days later, still not a single response from a rep. You guys are rubbish.

Cowboys

I purchased 4 speakers at a good price to pick up from the store, I heard nothing for 4 days, then when I call some guy tells me the price has gone up and I could only have one at the sale price, I said but I've already ordered 4 at the sale price, he said I'll get back to you, I had to call them next day to get the same story from the same guy, just muttering looking for a way out, no apologetic n explanation, I hung up a very angry customer, I didn't pay any money as I was going to pay on pickup but going by other comments it's a good job I didn't as others are commenting they had trouble getting a refund from them. As it turned out bing lee matched there sale price and thanked me with a friendly handshake.

Don't Buy From Techbuy

I Ordered $500 worth of parts , 2 weeks later i get a message saying they don't have them. Thats ok i thought ill just cancel the order get a refund and go find somewhere else that stocks them. Never received a refund or the parts and now i'm short $500 and annoyed.

huy.dzuong
huy.dzuongVictoria, Australia

Great price and Great Service

Ordered 4 Samsung M5 Speakers at the best price, significant saving (I almost bought them at Harvey Norman which will cost 40% more) and received the items in 2 days.
Great price and service. I have bought a few things in the past from Techbuy.
Very happy and keep up the great works.

not worth the time or money

bad customer service bad commuiction bad manager. over all just bad. don't don't wast your time go else were no refunds at all

Never Use TechBuy

Never use TechBuy, they hold your goods random until you pay additional fees, they promise to deliver on a date and then promise to deliver next day when they fail. 2 weeks on still no delivery, lucky I paid with PayPal!

L Gambrill