Techbuy
Brand Manager for Techbuy? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.4
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (4)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (3)
Derick W.
Derick W.Central Queensland, QLD

A++ All round

Dont't know what certain reviewers are on about, Perfect transaction ... best price I could find, quick delivery, great communication.... as I was worried after reading reviews ..... had no issues at all A++ communication ..... even gave me biscuits in the box ( weird but they were actually pretty good) HAPPY RTX3070 owner when no body has stock

Trevor
TrevorPerth, WA

Excellent price and prompt delivery

After ordering my ViewSonic projector I received a weird email requesting confirmation of my identity. Maybe they were just being cautious but I have never had that before. So I read a few reviews and that made me very wary!

However, I am pleased to report the projector arrived within 4 days and the price was very good.

No complaints at all.

Product PurchasedViewSonic PX701-4K projector
KathyG
KathyGSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good Price and Great Service

Easy search engine. Found the keyboard I was looking for. Compared prices. Was the best price including delivery. Bought it through PayPal On Tuesday pm. Keyboard delivered on Thursday. Great Service.

Product PurchasedBrydge 10.2
Craig D.
Craig D.Perth, WA

These guys are the BEST !!!

Interstate delivery in less than 43 hours BEAT that !! 1 x Lenovo 80VV00F0AU MIIX 720 Convertible Tablet - Core i5-7200U, 12.5" QHD Touch+Pen, 16GB RAM, 256GB SSD, W10 Pro, Black, 4 Cell - @ $1,253.35
Saved around 600+ on any other retail available
Would never use anyone else 100,000%

Product PurchasedLenovo Yoga 720
Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Techbuy compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

leon y.
leon y.asked
Techbuy

Hi Im looking for MSI GF75 Thin 9SC 17.3" 120Hz Gaming Laptop i7-9750H 16GB 256GB+1TB GTX1650 W10H is that available at silver water branch ?

husskeeasked
Techbuy

be careful they were offering the msi leopard i7 at a ridicules cheap price $500 below retail price i added to cart but then decided to check reviews and saw this forum. so then decided to call and see if they had in stock thinking i would pickup instead of delivery, they were arrogant and they also told me not in stock on back order purchase or something waiting for stock from warehouse.. full of crap dont buy you will get screwed

Jason
Jason

Yes I got screwed also still waiting for my money back after sending the product back over a month ago, + I had to pay to ship it back

sue c.
sue c.asked
Techbuy

Confirmation you cancelled order so why you still sending it out?

husskee

i refused to order after making the phone call and seeing these reviews were correct