Techbuy

Techbuy (page 2 of 2)

Online store, Physical store
Brand Manager for Techbuy? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (3)

Still great after many years on line.

Great overall experience. Techbuy's web site is comprehensive and easy to navigate and shop. They were able to supply a graphics card with a harder to find, older, AGP interface. Leon in pre-sales replied to my e-mails almost immediately, knowledgably and courteously when I needed more technical details. They shipped promptly and I received it in good order. My nex purchase was just as enjoyable. I have been using Techbuy for many years and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.
Efficient, comprehensive, reliable and fast.

gerard86
gerard86Sydney

So easy!

Techbuy's website and process made the order completion and delivery tracking process easier than I've found with lots on online stores - I didn't need to set up an account when paying with Paypal but was easily able to track my delivery. Even better than that, I placed my order at lunchtime one day and had the goods in my hand by the next afternoon.
Easy, fast, helpful

cookie16
cookie16Merrimac

very professional

ordered a crash cam then read the reviews ! I know wrong way to do it really was worried thinking maybe i had done the wrong thing but all my fears were shot down in flames ordered last Friday arrived today Teusday best service ever don't know what happened with the other reviewers but would recomend to anybody. Unlike the last site I tried to buy same product all I got was excuses after 1 month got a refund from Paypal
everything not a problem at all
nothing as advertised service was perfect

wildboyriver
wildboyriverAU

Any smoother it would be teflon coated!

Joram
JoramSydney

Fast refund

I ordered a HP 85 magenta print-head and was notified that the product was on back order with an ETA of 30/05/2012 I emailed them to ask for a refund as the delivery date will be to late for a deadline.

They immediately canceled the order and refunded the money trough PayPal
Fast respons

Jack567
Jack567AU

Techbuy delivered all good

Purchased $16 privacy screen from Techbuy. As there were a lot of bad reviews, I almost didn't expect it to arrive. But all good. Ordered on the weekend, arrived on Thursday by eparcel at the door. Luckily someone home to collect. Screen at 16 dollars much cheaper than about 40-60 for all the other ones. Works ok, though I nearly stuffed it up as I didn't read the instructions and realised that the little sticky tabs had fallen to the floor. Aha.
Arrived within expected time. Product as expected.

OK

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs

Good Company

Have dealt with techbuy three times once for an xbox controller, another time for a motherboard and another for ram, they take a day or two to process your order but all items have been recieved within a week and in good order, highly recommend this company.
Very cheap, generally fast
communication

Always works for me

Find out how Techbuy compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

I've ordered a number of items from their website over the last few years, personally and for work, and have never had any of the trouble that other reviewers have had. I have even recommended them to clients and family.
I am a little put off by the other reviews here, which I only found since a friend told me about them, but will continue to order from them for now at least since my personal experience has been very positive.
I've ordered a few times and always had my orders delivered within a few days.
They appear to have stock of a lot of things you can't get elsewhere for good prices.
None that I've experienced.

MW1802
MW1802Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

I read earlier bad reviews on this site after I ordered my customised desktop with Techbuy, and it had me worried. However, following a slight delay in processing, I had a call from the company explaining the motherboard hadn't arrived, and asking if I would be happy to be upgraded to a better product. They also allowed me to make another last minute change to my order. The customer service rep was very polite, and said the product would be dispatched the following day, which it was. All in all good customer service, they had more options to customise and were cheaper than other online retailers.
Low price, ability to customise

thewalshes1
thewalshes1

Shopping experience

I have experienced this problem in numerous Go-Lo stores:- price ticketing, too many items in all stores do not have any pricing on them. I find it so annoying to have to have to either go to the front registers or find a staff member to get this information, I simply do not have time for this, so I find I put the item back.  How many other customers do the same thing?
Good stock, good variety and good prices
Can't find prices for items as shelf pricing seem not to be a priority.