Techbuy
Brand Manager for Techbuy? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (4)
Derick W.
Derick W.Central Queensland, QLD

A++ All round

Dont't know what certain reviewers are on about, Perfect transaction ... best price I could find, quick delivery, great communication.... as I was worried after reading reviews ..... had no issues at all A++ communication ..... even gave me biscuits in the box ( weird but they were actually pretty good) HAPPY RTX3070 owner when no body has stock

Trevor
TrevorPerth, WA

Excellent price and prompt delivery

After ordering my ViewSonic projector I received a weird email requesting confirmation of my identity. Maybe they were just being cautious but I have never had that before. So I read a few reviews and that made me very wary!

However, I am pleased to report the projector arrived within 4 days and the price was very good.

No complaints at all.

KathyG
KathyGSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good Price and Great Service

Easy search engine. Found the keyboard I was looking for. Compared prices. Was the best price including delivery. Bought it through PayPal On Tuesday pm. Keyboard delivered on Thursday. Great Service.

Maggie
MaggieHunter Region, NSW

Impressed!

We purchased an expensive video card from Techbuy on 25th April, and read the reviews AFTER. We spent the next week worrying that we had done the wrong thing, but on 1st May we got an email advising us that it had been sent. It arrived on 6th May, and THAT with the mail delays we are experiencing at the moment. We can't understand the problems others have had, because we couldn't fault them or the product, which we have had installed and it works very well.

Craig D.
Craig D.Perth, WA

These guys are the BEST !!!

Interstate delivery in less than 43 hours BEAT that !! 1 x Lenovo 80VV00F0AU MIIX 720 Convertible Tablet - Core i5-7200U, 12.5" QHD Touch+Pen, 16GB RAM, 256GB SSD, W10 Pro, Black, 4 Cell - @ $1,253.35
Saved around 600+ on any other retail available
Would never use anyone else 100,000%

John
JohnSydney

OK not quite next day - but within the week delivered to me

Techbuy was cheapest I found on the weekend when I placed the order.
order confirmation was on the Wednesday
Delivered via Australia post arrived Friday.

I was not in a hurry as such and it was what I wanted at the cheapest price so 4stars

Sj89
Sj89Sydney

Good local business

I've used Techbuy a few times and haven't been disappointed in their service, I've bought a few printers and computer parts for myself and family, being a local shop in Sydney it was easy to go in and pickup. I haven't had any issues with anything I've ordered. There is a delay with some products being available, but I have been advised where there are no stock after waiting for about a week.
I think if you are patient you can get a bargain from Techbuy as they do have competitive prices, but if you aren't then go elsewhere, sometimes its good to give them a call and see if they have things in stock - never had an issue with their customer service.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs

Good experience.

Purchased a gaming monitor from them. they were concerned about the packaging having being resealed from supplier, this was due to manufacturer putting australian type plug in box. Good to see they were concerned and investigated further, very fast response via e-mail and delivery.

Shtoive
ShtoiveCanberra 2600, ACT

Long term customer

I have been a long term customer of 10 years and spent thousands through Techbuy. During this time I've had to trigger a returns process about 3-4 times at no fault to Techbuy. Each time my return was accepted.
I have had some minor problems with delivery times but that is more because of the courier (Toll).
Their prices could be better but I doubt you will find many places with this product range coupled with good service in Australia.

Jamie
JamieCanberra

Absolutely trust these guys....

Jason B
Jason BCessnock, NSW

Fast and Reliable - Surge Protector

Ordered a Belkin Surge Protector ($23.40) through their online store which I couldn't get anywhere else. I used bank transfer and the order was processed the same day, it must be because we share the same bank. Received an email to confirm my order, plus another email notifying me my order has been dispatched and how to track it. Even though I'm outside Sydney I received the protector a couple days later, it was well packed with a detailed invoice. Five stars as there is nothing I can fault them on, not even something small.

+ Website easy to use, good payment options, fast processing and shipping, email notifications, well packed & invoice
- None

Greta deal

I ordered an unusually spec'd computer form them and in three days, configured and delivered. Great service and great product

Fast service!

At first, I was too hesitant to make a deal because of the poor reviews but they are the ones who sell the cheapest samsung galaxy s edge 128gb. Good thing I tried it. My item was shipped within 3 days :)

Anonymous Nerd
Anonymous Nerd

No product, but very rapid cancellation

Well, I ordered what I thought was a fairly uncommon Otterbox product from these guys, and though the website said it was in stock, it turned out that it wasn't. There was gong to be a minimum 10 day wait. Fortunately, they refunded my money through Paypal within 20 minutes of my email. Excellent service, from that point of view! Go team.

huy.dzuong
huy.dzuongVictoria, Australia

Great price and Great Service

Ordered 4 Samsung M5 Speakers at the best price, significant saving (I almost bought them at Harvey Norman which will cost 40% more) and received the items in 2 days.
Great price and service. I have bought a few things in the past from Techbuy.
Very happy and keep up the great works.

leon y.
leon y.asked
Techbuy

Hi Im looking for MSI GF75 Thin 9SC 17.3" 120Hz Gaming Laptop i7-9750H 16GB 256GB+1TB GTX1650 W10H is that available at silver water branch ?

husskeeasked
Techbuy

be careful they were offering the msi leopard i7 at a ridicules cheap price $500 below retail price i added to cart but then decided to check reviews and saw this forum. so then decided to call and see if they had in stock thinking i would pickup instead of delivery, they were arrogant and they also told me not in stock on back order purchase or something waiting for stock from warehouse.. full of crap dont buy you will get screwed

Jason
Jason

Yes I got screwed also still waiting for my money back after sending the product back over a month ago, + I had to pay to ship it back

sue c.
sue c.asked
Techbuy

Confirmation you cancelled order so why you still sending it out?

husskee

i refused to order after making the phone call and seeing these reviews were correct