Technika CFM641 / CFE641 / CFM742 / CFE742

CFE641-2, CFE742, CFM641-2, CFM742, CFE641 and CFM641

Flick

FlickDoreen

Brilliant Cooking Results

This was my first ceramic cooktop I have owned.
After doing loads of research I found this model to be one of the most highly recommended.
The cooktop is really easy to clean, I simply wipe it down with a warm soapy cloth and its as good as new with no marks or scratches.
The hotplates heat up really fast and puts out some real heat.
They seem to cool down pretty quickly once turned off as well.

Walshy

WalshyBendigo

Heats up really fast

I love this ceramic cooktop, it heats up really quickly and provides great cooking results.
It has a child lock features which is fabulous as we have little ones running around.
The unit is very easy to operate and we haven't had any problems thus far (3 years plus).
The cooktop is ceramic so real easy to clean and wipe down

Nessa

NessaMelbourne

Touch controls as sensitive as a gas controls

Came with our Carlisle home as a standard inclusion for our butlers pantry. Surface is so easy to clean. Touch controls seem to be sensitive enough to allow me to adjust the temperature settings to have control over my cooking. i still prefer my gas cook top but this is far more stylish and is a life saver when doing parties and cooking multiple meals.

Poor quality product

Products have been used for about 2 years the glass on the inside of the oven door came off as the latch was glued on. Maybe this was caused by the oven heat but thats what ovens are for. About a month after this one night the cook top just lost power (only the cook top)It could be the wiring but I think after experience with the oven its just a low quality product. the closest hotplate to the temperature controls causes the controls to get so hot you cant even change the temp.
It was probably cheap for the builder to install and now we prob wont even bother fixing at the cost of about $120 minimum labour cost and buy a better brand.
It looks nice
inner glass panel broke off

STownsend

STownsendBrisbane

Never buy a technika!

Bad product! I have had problems right from the start. Customer service is terrible!! I rang up and someone was supposed to be calling me back. Two weeks later still no phone call so I called them up again and no one knows anything about it!! The lady I spoke to was very rude about it too.

Bad customer service