CP10SS, CP5

Shane

ShaneShepparton

Noisy! Cant have a converstation in Kitchen

We recently moved into a newly built home and have been disappointed with our noisy undermount rangehood. The appearance and finished look of the rangehood is great and it does its job at extracting the steam and smoke well. The fan has three speeds and when on just the slowest setting, the sound is loud and excessive. When we are cooking with the rangehood on we find it difficult to have a normal conversation without raising our voice in Kitchen. A representative from company came to inspect and just told us it is normal and we have to deal with that. Very disappointed and would have selected another product had I known this earlier.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
    Bob

BobPreston

Great little unit

I'm a big fan of the Technika brand and purchased a suite of kitchen products including an oven, range hood, cook top and microwave too. I pre-purchased all items during the construction of my new home. Very easy to clean. Lights are quiet bright for such a small rangehood and is perfect for kitchen design.

Wow, thanks again Bob.
    We really appreciate it.
    Regards,

Krissy T

Krissy TMill Par

Concealed design

Purchased from the good guys for my renovation of my dream kitchen. Purchased after the sales man made the recommendation for its almost concealed designed. When installed its barely noticeable including when it’s in use it’s so quiet. Maintenance is minimal with only really needing a wipe down every so often.

Range Hoods

Find out how Technika CP5 / CP10SS compares to other Range Hoods

Krystal P

Krystal PMelbourne

Small but powerful

I was in the market for a concealed / under mount range hood but I didn’t want to pay a fortune for. A friend of mine recommended this model to me as it can't really be seen when installed and I'm so thankful she did as it didn’t blow my budget. It's a great buy and works efficiently – no yucky cooking smells and goes great with my other Technika products.

Jenaya J.Technika

Thank you so much for your comments and review, we really appreciate that you took the time to do so.
    Please do not hesitate to contact us anytime; should you have any questions or comments in the future.
    Regards,

Winks A.

Winks A.asked

CP5 / CP10SS

We have a Dennis family home in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne (7 years old) the range hood started smoking tonight and wouldn’t turn off with a burning plastic smell,getting worse,we had to turn the main power off at the switchboard,on returning with a torch,discovered an electrical problem,can someone please ring Maxine on 0425727128 please asap

Get an answer from our members and Technika representatives