Technika H950STBGPRO / H950STXPRO / H950SLTXPRO

H950STBGPRO, H950SLTXPRO, H950STXPRO

Ahmed Yas

Ahmed YasGreenvale

Good cooktop

Purchased 3 years ago from Reece. Very good cooktop similar to my old chef cooktop but this one is easier to keep clean and more heat. Fits many of my pots and pans so I can cook many meals at one time. Matches the other Technika cooking appliances in the house.

Jenaya J.Technika

Thank you so much for your comments and review, we really appreciate that you took the time to do so.
Please do not hesitate to contact us anytime; should you have any questions or comments in the future.

RB30

RB30Dapto

More powerful than Bosch

I use Technika products as part of my building projects. It compares very favourably, and has a much more powerful wok burner, which is good as our Bosch but wasn’t really hot enough. You can also cook effectively at very low temperatures for sauces or rice. Looks nice, cleans easily (we use microfiber cloths) and goes with the other Technika products in my kitchen So far happy with our purchase.

Young At Heart

Young At HeartDoreen

Easy to clean and use

My wife chose this appliance simply because she loved the design and look, so it was fair to say I was a bit hesitant at first.
Now having owned it for nearly two years I must say that I am super impressed with its performance.
The burners are nicely spaced out so all of them can be utilised at the one time without clutter.
We love it and hope that we can enjoy it for years to come.

Gas Cooktops

Find out how Technika H950STBGPRO / H950STXPRO / H950SLTXPRO compares to other Gas Cooktops

Nessa

NessaMelbourne

Beautiful simple design

Came with our Carlisle home as a standard inclusion. Very happy that the smallest burner is at the front as i like to drink expresso's and need the smallest burner for my special coffee maker. Stainless wipes seem to work best with cleaning up spills and stains. Excellent designed cooktop that goes with the design of my house

Butterfly

ButterflyWollert

Easy to maintain

Oven was apart of my new Simonds home. Iv had it since 2011 and it still looks like brand new. Best feature is the maintence it's all glass so nothing gets to stick to the surface, if it does it comes off with ease with only hot water and a microfiber cloth, no nasty chemicals needed. The trivets are individual so they all fit in the sink to soak. Extremely happy with upgrading to this instead of the stainless steel option.

Jenaya J.Technika

Thanks so much for your review/comments, we sure do appreciate you taking the time do so.
Don't forget you can contact us anytime should you have any quieries in the future.