Technika TB10900

3.5

Clairebear

ClairebearWallan

Great Asset

Purchased in 2014 from the good guys for our Kitchen. Best feature on this model is the powerful LED lights. They are so bright they light up my Technika cooktop brilliantly, I would say almost as bright as the overhead ceiling downlights. Works well and easy to maintain. Such a great asset.

Jenaya J.Technika

Thank you for your comments / review, we really appreciate you taking the time to write a positive review.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions in the future.

Flick

FlickDoreen

I love my new rangehood

Jenaya J.Technika

Thank you so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to write a positive review.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions in the future.

Walshy

WalshyBendigo

Delight

This range hood has been a great investment for us.
This has worked fabulously since we purchased back in 2013 with out any issues at all.
The suction capability seems ample enough for our cooking requirements and suits our kitchen design perfectly.
I would recommend to all family and friends.

Jenaya J.Technika

Thanks so much for your review/comments, we really appreciate you taking the time to do so.
Please do not hesitate to contact us anytime should you have any questions.

Range Hoods

Find out how Technika TB10900 compares to other Range Hoods

Sophie H

Sophie HBendigo

Looks Good Works Even Better

This range hood looks so beautiful which was the main reason I purchased it.
It has a combination of glass and stainless steel; so it's super easy to clean.
I like the 3 speed fan options so I can control the level of suction required.
The filters are dishwasher safe so I just throw them in the dishwasher once a week which keeps them nice and clean. It's super hard to wash them by hand, especially if there is built up oil, etc.

Technical Minded

Technical MindedMelbourne

Works Like It Should

This range hood works just like a range hood should.
It extracts the smoke, smells and steam -even during heavy use.
The unit is somewhat louder than some other models but the extraction rate is better so I am guessing that's why.
The range hood looks very classy and the 3 speed fan gives you control over the extraction level you desire.
I would most definitely recommend this range hood

Greg

GregCentral Queensland, QLD

push buttons have disappeared after 5 years.

Love the product but after two years we had slight problems with the push buttons. They started to sink into the canopy. we then reverted to holding the start stop button as we used it as it was out of warranty. Now the whole push button encasement went through and we have no-way of getting it back out. Will ring the electrician tomorrow.

JSFW

JSFWSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointed

We had a Technika glass canopy rangehood installed in our new house. We actually upgraded from the standard Technika builders pack to the more expensive glass canopy rangehood. Before 1 year was up the 3rd speed fan button didn't work and now 2 years down the track neither of the lights work and the fan doesn't work at all. I have looked at getting the replacement parts but they are not easily replacable and are quite expensive as you have to buy the whole led light switch component (x2) and the fan switch which works out expensive. I think I'll just get a better quality brand next time as all my Technika appliances have been poor quality!

Emtedee

EmtedeeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worked like a treat till we pressed the button too hard

Our builder installed this range hood when we moved into a new property 6 years ago. Recently the buttons which control the light and fan started to go in rather than engage - I took off the cover and found the problem. I have ordered a new bank of switches and as soon as it arrives it will be fixed in five minutes, OK its a bit noisy but for us it does extract all the smoke and steak even when I burn the toast!

Disappointing

Purchased this nice looking unit in 2009 and while it was quite noisy functioned well but required very regular bulb replacement due to corrosion caused by moisture from cooking steam. After 4 years the bulbs stopped working completely and when I tried to activate the fan control by pushing the buttons they disappeared inside the unit because the holding bracket had broken. I am now trying to find replacement parts for this very disappointing appliance.

Range Hoods

Find out how Technika TB10900 compares to other Range Hoods

Looks good , but a pile a rubbish .

Like a wertheim vaccum cleaner .... avoid ..... looks good but noisy on high fan speeds , lights stopped working , and according to a sparky , will never work again without pulling the thing off the wall to get inside the pile of rubbish . and yes the smoke alarms still seem to scream the house down even on high speeds . glass is a pain to clean . i dont clean a lot ( lazy cook ).
looks ok
noisy , pain in the butt to change light globes

Lew78
Lew78
David08

David08MELBOURNE

Technika rebadged Euroart 90cm curved glass canopy

Purchased 19/11/08 , installed December 2009. Our builder installed our rangehood out of plumb and apparently the flue covers in the wrong order. We had 2 years of satisfactory use from our rangehood after which it went completely mad. The rangehood will start and stop of it's own will. It starts and stops as many as 20 times in a minute , at times will not stop manually and the light willnot opperate while it is having one of it;s fits. I would recomend another of rangehood.
Appearance
Uncontrollable

Andy J.

Andy J.asked

TB10900HA

I have the same rangehood, It's a bit noisy but it still works. One of the halogen bulbs has blown. The wattage is very high, 20w, and the confined space that the halogen bulbs are in produces a lot of heat. I don't want this heat to cook the whole of the rangehoods controls, as it did to the identical rangehood owned by my neighbour. I'd like to replace the bulbs with a 10 watt bulbs to reduce the heat, what voltage is required to make the lights work? I've seen 10w bulbs that are 12 volt and I was hoping this would produce enough light without too much destructive heat. would 12 volt lights be ok? Thanks, Frank.

Rachel A.Bellissimo by Technika

Hi Andy, Thank you for reaching out to Technika, Please contact our customer care team on 1800 444 357 with the model number of your appliance and they will be able to assist you further. Alternatively you can email us at customer.care.ha@glendimplex.com.au

Suzi C.

Suzi C.asked

TB10900

Please can someone tell me how to remove just the curved glass part of the canopy please? i have removed the 4 alan key screws but it seems to be stuck on? Can this be removed separately (so i can clean it and paint behind). Thankyou!

Rachel A.Bellissimo by Technika

Hi Suzi, , Thank you for reaching out to Technika, Please contact our customer care team on 1800 444 357 with the model number of your appliance and they will be able to assist you further. Alternatively you can email us at customer.care.ha@glendimplex.com.au

Deb W

Deb Wasked

TB10900HASS

Both the lamps have cracked and now don’t work. Where can I get new lamps

Rachel A.Bellissimo by Technika

Hi Deb, thank you for reaching out to Technika, Please contact our spare parts team on 1800 444 357 with the model number of your appliance and they will be able to assist you further. Alternatively you can email us at spare.parts.ha@glendimplex.com.au

Get an answer from our members and Bellissimo by Technika representatives