Teco TWW22CFCG

Teco TWW22CFCG

5.0 from 1 review · View Statistics

Pros

• Easy to install

• Compact and ideal for small rooms

1 review

totallyreckedGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A Good Little Unit

This a good little unit. It is not loud. We have had it for over 9 months and we have had no problems with it. It cools down our bedroom quite quickly and keeps it at a good temperature. The only negative thing, if I had to give one, is I wish the cord is more longer than it is. If it had a two meter cord it would be perfect.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Allen O.

Allen O.asked

What is the noise level for this unit
    ??

totallyrecked

Hi Allen, I don't know the specific db level for this unit, but compared to other appliances I have in my room, I would say around 55 - 60db max. But that is the unit at full speed and around 18c. I also have a large fan running, so the noise may be distorted by that. I haven't had any issues with mine. I'm sorry I couldn't help more. Cheers

Features:

• At $548, the Teco TWW22CFCG is less than half of the price of the Teco TWW60CFWDG. The former is more affordable due to its subdued 2.2kW cooling power compared to the latter, which boasts a 6kW cooling power.
    • Includes 3-speed settings and a fan mode, which can alter the temperature to your room’s requirements.
    • Doesn’t need to be installed by a professional, which means that you’ll be saving fees that you would have spent on hiring an electrician.
    • Wi-Fi connectivity means you can control the AC remotely, which means if you forget to switch the AC off before leaving your home, you can prevent racking up a huge energy bill. This AC also comes with a separate controller for easy temperature adjustment.
    • This AC offers a variety of timers including, on/off and sleep mode.
    CategoryWindow & Wall Air Conditioners