Tecobuy

Tecobuy

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (225)

I wish there is a negative rating possible for Tecobuy

My Shipment #100064444 for Order #BUKW410132625. I wish there is a negative rating possible for Tecobuy. I have paid £172 to Tecobuy for Airpods pro in November 2020 and haven't received the product yet. If anyone is buying from TecoBuy, stop now. They do not deliver once you have paid them. There is an email address that no one tracks. There is no option to call them and ask for status update. I have been waiting 40 days for Airpod pro and my money has gone down the drain. It is not how deliveries work in UK. I don't understand how such fraudalent companies are allowed to operate in UK (or any country for that matter).

Product PurchasedApple AirPods Pro
tonyphillippi

tonyphillippiGippsland, VIC

Excellent Seller!!! despite some negative reviews, my order arrived before the due date in perfect order.

My purchase arrived before the due date and all claims of notifications and shipping were spot on.
I couldn't be more happy with my purchase from Tecobuy and certainly won't hesitate to use them again.

Well done and thank you Tecobuy...

Product PurchasedJBL Extreme 2
Herman B.

Herman B.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

JBL Headphones

My JBL Headphones are great! thank you very much! I would have given a five star rating if they came a little quicker - they took around three weeks - very happy with the product!

Trish B.

Trish B.South East Queensland, QLD

Apple iPad 8th Generation

I placed an order on 15 December, immediately got an email with order number. Got virtually daily text/email updating on status of order.

I read the dreadful reviews and panicked and asked to cancel my order. Was advised as already packed for despatch I would need to return once goods they have arrived.

I needn’t have worried, item arrived within 5 days, well packed and included an Australian adaptor as the plug was a US one.

I would not hesitate in using these guys again, overall a good experience.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedApple iPad Wi-Fi (8th Gen)

Matt

MattSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hopeless

Took my money weeks ago, and only just now cancelled my order - very inconvenient and unprofessional, especially around Christmas time

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy A71
Susan

SusanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Genuine product, received on time, great customer experience

I bought two airpods pro from tecobuy.
Purchase was made on 17th Dec
And the items were received on 23rd Dec
I was shocked by the bad reviews which flooded good comments after purchasing them. Yet there were still some useful comments indicating that the purchase worth the wait. So here there are. Please give them some time to solve the problems. I'm sure that they are doing their best to solve every unexpected problems. Be patient like we always do to ourselves.

Product PurchasedApple AirPods Pro
Dan J.

Dan J.Northern Region, NSW

Good product, all working smartphone, quick postage

I bought a Samsung A51 Galaxy, cheap.
The phone works on all Australian networks out of the box and they even gave me a charging adapter that works too.
Postage was pretty quick, (10 days), however I did pay for priority insured postage.
Communication was good (I never actually had to contact them but they sent me emails), tracking number worked.
Quite happy with the product.

Great service and delivery

Very pleased with these guys service and delivery - price was great on airpod pro and don't know why they get a bad wrap- I would recommend them and use them again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dylan

DylanSydney, NSW

Delivered beyond expectation

I honestly took the risk to order from this website despite the mixed reviews. However for the price savings I got, the product was perfect and the shipping was exactly to the estimate of 5-7 days fully tracked. The parcel was packed with so much protection the box came without any damage. It was honestly a better shopping experience than some ebay stores.

They have delivered beyond my expectation and I am very satisfied.

Product PurchasedApple iPad mini 5 Wi-Fi

Roland W.

Roland W.

Much Better Than Expected

Was a bit concerned after ordering a phone product 30% cheaper that available locally. and the reading some reviews. However, the shipping information was prompts and east to track. The product arrives in less than a week and is 100% perfect.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy A51
Sophia

Sophia Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fraudulent and a scam

Do not trust this website it is fraudulent and a scam. I stupidly ordered a phone off them and I have received no correspondence from them, I have tried to email them and tried to contact their help centre and the number just rings through when you try to call and then says ‘this number cannot be recognised’ DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!!

Product PurchasedApple iPhone SE 2020

G.McGeoughDarwin, NT

Terrible Service

I am waiting for my Oder...I think this site isn't legit. I have emailed them twice about this and even tried calling and couldn't get through. I think I have lost my money. I don't think this is a trust worthy site.

Maduka M

Maduka MMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

just don't go near this site, simply as that.

I have paid $325 30th November. after many emails and phone calls no response. I'm reporting this site to authorities. And no provision to get refund even they say you can.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy M31
Buckethead

BucketheadSydney Surrounds, NSW

Competitive pricing, reasonable delivery timeframe!

Buying electronic stuff in HK is remarkedly value for money if you don't care about the warranty. I ordered it on Black Friday sales with $8 coupon. Was worry about what other reviews mentioned how bad this company is (mostly UK customers). However, I got this phone on 10 Dec and the package is securely packed. Somehow it exceeds my expectation.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy A71 4G
Adrian

AdrianGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very good prices, and genuine products

Shipping to Australia, 2 weeks:
-placed the order on 23 Nov 2020.
-shipping confirmation on 27 Nov 2020.
-received on 7 Dec 2020.

I was surprised to receive a good quality AU travel adapter for free.

John

JohnMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

great price prompt delivery lowest price anywhere

The website & purchase were super easy for an older person to navigate.After ordering I did read some not so good reviews but from purchase of the camera which on average was $100 cheaper than anyone else to delivery was seamless & took 14 days being kept in the loop the whole way with easy tracking.The product is exactly what I ordered & the packing was excellent.All in all an experience I would do again.

Product PurchasedNikon Coolpix A1000
Georgio

Georgio Hunter Region, NSW

Great service from Tecobuy

Very Happy Customer, Great service from Tecobuy, order received on time. Australian adapter was included in the package. Will buy again

Kamlan 21mm 1.8 for Sony E-mount

Lens is surprisingly good for the price. Tecobuy shipped in about 10 days to Australia, so I am happy with purchase

Ver

VerSydney, NSW

Made purchase 8 days ago,no follow up email no tracking number.

Hi I ordered and paid for my item 8 days ago and haven't received any tracking number or email. I already send 2 emails but no answer yet. I will delete this review as soon as I get my answer. Thank you.
Order #BAUW410064388
Thank you.

BigFish

BigFishMid North Coast, NSW

Purchased 2 x Samsung A71 and very happy

Was a bit worried with some of the negative comments but gave them a go. I received email confirmations at every stage and received my 2 x Samsung A71 mobile phones in about 2 weeks. Very happy with price and dealings. I would purchase items again, no problems.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy A71