Tecobuy

1.4

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (13) · No

Lyndon

LyndonPerth, WA

Just another waste of time

Hi People
Don’t get sucked into cheap prices wanted to buy a phone on Black Friday bought through these guys never came but did get a refund just sick of scammers
Thanks Paypal

Stu

StuMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Worst customer service and warranty!

Product PurchasedJabra Elite 65t

They will do their best to stole your money.

They will do their best to stole your money. They are pretty good at that... The worst customer service ever... But if you insist and buy with them, take a picture of their fake receipt and a picture of the parcel before you send it back to them. PayPal will need it to give you your refund. But here again be careful because Tucobuy will not hesitate to provide you an inaccurate receipt.... So yeah. Good luck..

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Z Flip
Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Tecobuy compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Lost my Hard Earned more than AUD $1K

RED Alert, STAY AWAY,,,, BIG SCAM they lured hundreds offering cheap prices & after taking money out of your account there shall be a grave silence. Having a bad experience with them as there's no order tracking or shipping info after placing my online order via https://www.tecobuy.com/en_AU/ :(

Terrible experience,,,,,Pl. don't buy from them & safe guard your hard earned money

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 11 128GB
HSJ

HSJGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Awful! charger from Indonesia and adaptor instead of proper OZ Samsung charger

I ordered a Samsung phone with tecobuy and it said original samsung phone. Well the phone seems to be legit but the charger was a very bad suprise. Instead of a regular charger I received one for Indonesia and an Adpater for OZ instead iof a regular charger. I contacted them and instead of helping me they send me somewhere else. THIS IS NOT OK. You have to put in the desciption that I receive a charger like that. Which is by the way massive due to adaptor and being huge itself.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy A51
Roc W.

Roc W.Perth, WA

The worst International company you could find.

• +1Thumbnail
Product PurchasedJBL Pulse 4

Great customer service. Wouldn't hesitate to buy from them again!

Definitely a legit seller from Hong Kong.
I had purchased a pair of Sennheiser Momentum Wireless earbuds. The earbuds had a fault but after contacting customer service, they were super quick to respond and after reviewing the fault based on my explanation, they exchanged a brand new pair for me, no questions asked. There was a few back and forth communication (I had a lot of questions) and each time they were really quick to respond and were very good to deal with. I've received my exchanged pair of buds and they have been working great since.

Wouldn't hesitate to buy from them again!

Product PurchasedSennheiser Momentum True Wireless
Dismayed

DismayedPerth, WA

Expensive lesson with no product..au on end isnt australian

Sent me the flash for my Canon 5D...had rattle..had to wait ages for them to accept the return..finally when did cost me $40 aud..to return...when they sent back we were going to lockdown had to cancel all oseas travel...so didnt use ..just saw didnt rattle...2 months later put on my camera as attached the inner ring literally dissolved not allowing the flash to be removed..took my camera to camera shop and they confirmed that ring was damaged..tecobuy will not accept responsibility has cost me $350 aud..have now bought a new flash through my camera shop knowing will have a safety net..they arent Australian it's a Hong Kong company and are a scam do not believe the good reviews...it will cost you..vile company and not Australian

Product PurchasedCanon EOS 5D Mark II

Find out how Tecobuy compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Wayne

WayneSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fraudulent Scam

This seller takes payment and ships defective goods. Their website says that if goods are defective then they pay courier to collect. However when it happens they refuse to send a courier or refund, but insist you pay $100 return shipping. DON'T BUY FROM THEM

muddle

philhenryMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Poor warranty experience when purchased Seiko Automatic Watch

Linda

Lindaasked

hello I am worried I have read all your reviews tried your contact number, email a number of times & you don't reply. You have taken my money and I have not received my goods you even emailed to confirm it was dispatched on 7/12 BUT NOTHING. i cant afford to loose over $600.00 I trusted
you with my money. Please reply

G.McGeough
G.McGeough

Hi Linda
Yup this site sucks and is unreliable... I wish I read reviews before using it. I have not heard from them after trying many times on email and calling. I ordered more than 1 month ago for a xmas gift and I have no idea if I am going to get my good or not. I have even emailed a COMPLAINT LETTER. I will be complaining to the ACCC this week if I don't hear back from them. Its either a big scam or they have no idea what they are doing...either way it's shite.

G

Angela C.
Angela C.

Hi, I ordered a samsung tablet over $800. I have sent 2 emails but didn't hear back from them.
I paid through PayPal. How can we get our money back?

ian

ianasked

Is the Samsung A21S unlocked

renan c.

renan c.asked

the worst online store that the UK has to offer, I bought a watch on December 2nd and they didn’t give an estimate to arrive after a few emails that told me I wanted 10 business days, they could inform the customer at minutes of purchase it would take approximately 15 days to receive the product. and I don't know where my product is today, tracking doesn't work. Any help?

Get an answer from our members and Tecobuy representatives