Tecobuy

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (9) · No

HSJ

HSJGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Awful! charger from Indonesia and adaptor instead of proper OZ Samsung charger

I ordered a Samsung phone with tecobuy and it said original samsung phone. Well the phone seems to be legit but the charger was a very bad suprise. Instead of a regular charger I received one for Indonesia and an Adpater for OZ instead iof a regular charger. I contacted them and instead of helping me they send me somewhere else. THIS IS NOT OK. You have to put in the desciption that I receive a charger like that. Which is by the way massive due to adaptor and being huge itself.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy A51
Roc W.

Roc W.Perth, WA

The worst International company you could find.

• +1
Product PurchasedJBL Pulse 4

Great customer service. Wouldn't hesitate to buy from them again!

Definitely a legit seller from Hong Kong.
I had purchased a pair of Sennheiser Momentum Wireless earbuds. The earbuds had a fault but after contacting customer service, they were super quick to respond and after reviewing the fault based on my explanation, they exchanged a brand new pair for me, no questions asked. There was a few back and forth communication (I had a lot of questions) and each time they were really quick to respond and were very good to deal with. I've received my exchanged pair of buds and they have been working great since.

Wouldn't hesitate to buy from them again!

Product PurchasedSennheiser Momentum True Wireless
Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Tecobuy compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Dismayed

DismayedPerth, WA

Expensive lesson with no product..au on end isnt australian

Sent me the flash for my Canon 5D...had rattle..had to wait ages for them to accept the return..finally when did cost me $40 aud..to return...when they sent back we were going to lockdown had to cancel all oseas travel...so didnt use ..just saw didnt rattle...2 months later put on my camera as attached the inner ring literally dissolved not allowing the flash to be removed..took my camera to camera shop and they confirmed that ring was damaged..tecobuy will not accept responsibility has cost me $350 aud..have now bought a new flash through my camera shop knowing will have a safety net..they arent Australian it's a Hong Kong company and are a scam do not believe the good reviews...it will cost you..vile company and not Australian

Product PurchasedCanon EOS 5D Mark II
tiffany425

tiffany425South East Queensland, QLD

Scammer fake terrible horrible

Wayne

WayneSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fraudulent Scam

This seller takes payment and ships defective goods. Their website says that if goods are defective then they pay courier to collect. However when it happens they refuse to send a courier or refund, but insist you pay $100 return shipping. DON'T BUY FROM THEM

muddle

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Tecobuy compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Ratchada G.

Ratchada G.asked

How long does it take to deliver the mobile phone Z flip if I live in Notting Hill(3168)?

Liz

Lizasked

Hi Guys, I would love to post a review and am really looking forward to getting my new phone. Please note that I have not yet received it yet.

Thanks, Liz

jce

jceasked

Does the Garmin 945 watch on your site come with Australian maps? https://www.tecobuy.com/en_AU/garmin-forerunner-945-gps-wrist-based-heart-rate-sport-watch-black-watch-only-010-02063-00-support-eu-languages-4.html#:~:text=The%20Forerunner%20945%20is%20engineered,customized%20heat%20and%20altitude%20settings.

Get an answer from our members and Tecobuy representatives