1.4

• Return Claim MadeYes (17) · No
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (5) · No (12)

The worst products and customer service ever... Run.

Still no refund after more than 15 emails + one complaint on PayPal...
They will do their best to keep your money. Also, the quality service is just so bad. Please, don't make my mistake: run!

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Z Flip
Anniem

AnniemPerth, WA

Do not buy from Tecobuy

Product PurchasedOnePlus Nord 128GB
Tecobuy AUTecobuy
Ben

BenNorthern Region, NSW

Great customer service and quick responses

I ordered an Apple Watch and paid for it with PayPal. The next day I realised I had ordered the wrong model. Email was sent and reply received within 24 hours with confirmation of order cancellation and refund arranged. Funds back in account the next day. Positive experience with customer service despite all the negative feedback.

Roc W.

Roc W.Perth, WA

The worst International company you could find.

• +1
Product PurchasedJBL Pulse 4

RishuGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Seems used item

I had ordered Samsung Galaxy Note 10 lite, which reached to me in unsealed box, moreover the items doesn't look like new, charger is not compatible with the socket, cable seems that it is not original..

Rishu

Never buy from tecobuy, u r purchasing refurbished and local accessories in the name of new and original...

No good

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy A11

Complacent to theft

Parcel is months late with very poor tracking. Parcel was "attempted to deliver" at an address hundereds of km away.
Delivery contractor DPEX has hundreds of reviews listing parcels as "attempted delivery" and do not deliver.
Tecobuy support has been non existent. They advised me someone will be in touch yet no one contacts me. I'm out of pocket over $500 yet tecobuy won't help or respond. This has been going on for months with no resolution.
AVOID TECOBUY AT ALL COSTS!

Glen

Glen

Beware - Garmin watch - Refund demanded after 4 weeks of waiting for tracking number - item from China

Product PurchasedGarmin Forerunner 245 music
Chris Hostettler

Chris HostettlerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Dealing with Tecobuy can be a nightmare!

Product PurchasedPlustek Slide Scanner

Dismayed

DismayedPerth, WA

Expensive lesson with no product..au on end isnt australian

Sent me the flash for my Canon 5D...had rattle..had to wait ages for them to accept the return..finally when did cost me $40 aud..to return...when they sent back we were going to lockdown had to cancel all oseas travel...so didnt use ..just saw didnt rattle...2 months later put on my camera as attached the inner ring literally dissolved not allowing the flash to be removed..took my camera to camera shop and they confirmed that ring was damaged..tecobuy will not accept responsibility has cost me $350 aud..have now bought a new flash through my camera shop knowing will have a safety net..they arent Australian it's a Hong Kong company and are a scam do not believe the good reviews...it will cost you..vile company and not Australian

Product PurchasedCanon EOS 5D Mark II

Horrible costumer service, poor quality products, disorganised

Extremely disappointed with the costumer service.
Initially have paid for the express shipping and the it was ignored, product took even longer to receive the product when I first bought it.

Mobile phone that I bought has been loosing quality and it's been freezing and lagging. Ask for some help and without even having look at my phone, just assumed that it has been physically demaged so they don't have to deal with it. Because they assume it wouldn't be covered by the warranty, costumer service doesn't even wanna to investigate the issue and try to help in some way.

Tecobuy just want you to purchase and do NOT care about your experience as a costumer. Never going to recommend or purchase anything again and I hope you won't either.

Product PurchasedXiaomi Mi Note 10

I didn’t realise I was buying from Hong Kong.

I didn’t realise I was buying from Hong Kong.

Item was faulty - I had to return it at my own expense (14 international shipping). Finally after weeks, refunded cost of item by PayPal - not the carriage though.

Never again.

Product PurchasedRing doorbell
Wayne

WayneSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fraudulent Scam

This seller takes payment and ships defective goods. Their website says that if goods are defective then they pay courier to collect. However when it happens they refuse to send a courier or refund, but insist you pay $100 return shipping. DON'T BUY FROM THEM

muddle

muddleSydney, NSW

Dodgy - Defective Product - No replacement - No Refund

Product PurchasedDyson V11

Awful, NEVER again

After our order we did not receive a confirmation email, but our bank account was charged. after 10 days when we did not receive a product, I followed up with them, they said they run out of stock (even though the product was still available on their website. mind you this is 10 days after they charged me). only after a battle I could get our money back. I do not understand why they should have such a bad customer service and have no respect. it was ok with them to charge my account without having the product in place and refund my money at their discretion. we get much better customer service on other websites and I will never use them again.

Sue

SueGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

DO NOT BUY FROM TECOBUY.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S9 64GB
kevin m.

kevin m.Sydney, NSW

what A bargain and super fast delivery

what A bargain and super fast delivery very happy. highly Recommended seller I've bought 2 mobile phones. from Tecobuy, They are as good as any and better than many as far as online buying goes. Good communications and service, clear and factual web site and product descriptions, excellent products