1.5

• Return Claim MadeYes (21) · No
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (8) · No (13)

Stu

StuMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Worst customer service and warranty!

Product PurchasedJabra Elite 65t
Aud

AudGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Faulty item fully refunded; excellent customer service.

I had a very positive experience with this Hong Kong company. Their responses usually took between 1-2 days but all questions were answered. Bought an iRobot mop that was faulty, which was couriered back to Hong Kong and all costs were refunded. Very happy with outcome.

Julia Bowden

Julia BowdenSydney, NSW

Don't think the watch is authentic, beware

I received a casio watch, and I do not think it is authentic. I would recommend purchasing from an authentic retailer to prevent the feeling of uncertainty. There are quite a few red flags that lead me to believe my watch is a fake.

Find out how Tecobuy compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

They will do their best to stole your money.

They will do their best to stole your money. They are pretty good at that... The worst customer service ever... But if you insist and buy with them, take a picture of their fake receipt and a picture of the parcel before you send it back to them. PayPal will need it to give you your refund. But here again be careful because Tucobuy will not hesitate to provide you an inaccurate receipt.... So yeah. Good luck..

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Z Flip

Lost my Hard Earned more than AUD $1K

RED Alert, STAY AWAY,,,, BIG SCAM they lured hundreds offering cheap prices & after taking money out of your account there shall be a grave silence. Having a bad experience with them as there's no order tracking or shipping info after placing my online order via https://www.tecobuy.com/en_AU/ :(

Terrible experience,,,,,Pl. don't buy from them & safe guard your hard earned money

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 11 128GB
Anniem

AnniemPerth, WA

Do not buy from Tecobuy

Product PurchasedOnePlus Nord 128GB
Tecobuy AUTecobuy
Ben

BenNorthern Region, NSW

Great customer service and quick responses

I ordered an Apple Watch and paid for it with PayPal. The next day I realised I had ordered the wrong model. Email was sent and reply received within 24 hours with confirmation of order cancellation and refund arranged. Funds back in account the next day. Positive experience with customer service despite all the negative feedback.

Roc W.

Roc W.Perth, WA

The worst International company you could find.

• +1Thumbnail
Product PurchasedJBL Pulse 4

RishuGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Seems used item

I had ordered Samsung Galaxy Note 10 lite, which reached to me in unsealed box, moreover the items doesn't look like new, charger is not compatible with the socket, cable seems that it is not original..

Rishu

Never buy from tecobuy, u r purchasing refurbished and local accessories in the name of new and original...

No good

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy A11

Complacent to theft

Parcel is months late with very poor tracking. Parcel was "attempted to deliver" at an address hundereds of km away.
Delivery contractor DPEX has hundreds of reviews listing parcels as "attempted delivery" and do not deliver.
Tecobuy support has been non existent. They advised me someone will be in touch yet no one contacts me. I'm out of pocket over $500 yet tecobuy won't help or respond. This has been going on for months with no resolution.
AVOID TECOBUY AT ALL COSTS!

Glen

Glen

Beware - Garmin watch - Refund demanded after 4 weeks of waiting for tracking number - item from China

Product PurchasedGarmin Forerunner 245 music
Chris Hostettler

Chris HostettlerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Dealing with Tecobuy can be a nightmare!

Product PurchasedPlustek Slide Scanner
Dismayed

DismayedPerth, WA

Expensive lesson with no product..au on end isnt australian

Sent me the flash for my Canon 5D...had rattle..had to wait ages for them to accept the return..finally when did cost me $40 aud..to return...when they sent back we were going to lockdown had to cancel all oseas travel...so didnt use ..just saw didnt rattle...2 months later put on my camera as attached the inner ring literally dissolved not allowing the flash to be removed..took my camera to camera shop and they confirmed that ring was damaged..tecobuy will not accept responsibility has cost me $350 aud..have now bought a new flash through my camera shop knowing will have a safety net..they arent Australian it's a Hong Kong company and are a scam do not believe the good reviews...it will cost you..vile company and not Australian

Product PurchasedCanon EOS 5D Mark II

Horrible costumer service, poor quality products, disorganised

Extremely disappointed with the costumer service.
Initially have paid for the express shipping and the it was ignored, product took even longer to receive the product when I first bought it.

Mobile phone that I bought has been loosing quality and it's been freezing and lagging. Ask for some help and without even having look at my phone, just assumed that it has been physically demaged so they don't have to deal with it. Because they assume it wouldn't be covered by the warranty, costumer service doesn't even wanna to investigate the issue and try to help in some way.

Tecobuy just want you to purchase and do NOT care about your experience as a costumer. Never going to recommend or purchase anything again and I hope you won't either.

Product PurchasedXiaomi Mi Note 10

Find out how Tecobuy compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

I didn’t realise I was buying from Hong Kong.

I didn’t realise I was buying from Hong Kong.

Item was faulty - I had to return it at my own expense (14 international shipping). Finally after weeks, refunded cost of item by PayPal - not the carriage though.

Never again.

Product PurchasedRing doorbell
Wayne

WayneSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fraudulent Scam

This seller takes payment and ships defective goods. Their website says that if goods are defective then they pay courier to collect. However when it happens they refuse to send a courier or refund, but insist you pay $100 return shipping. DON'T BUY FROM THEM

muddle

muddleSydney, NSW

Dodgy - Defective Product - No replacement - No Refund

Product PurchasedDyson V11

Awful, NEVER again

After our order we did not receive a confirmation email, but our bank account was charged. after 10 days when we did not receive a product, I followed up with them, they said they run out of stock (even though the product was still available on their website. mind you this is 10 days after they charged me). only after a battle I could get our money back. I do not understand why they should have such a bad customer service and have no respect. it was ok with them to charge my account without having the product in place and refund my money at their discretion. we get much better customer service on other websites and I will never use them again.

Sue