Tecobuy

Tecobuy (page 2 of 10)

3.7

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (9) · No (164)

MARIAN

MARIANGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Exactly what I ordered.

I was really sceptical after reading some of the reviews of Tecobuy, particularly because I have never brought electronics online, but I seriously couldn't complain. I got a confirmation straight away, received a tracking number within 24 hours and despite COVID delays it arrived only 2 weeks after I ordered. I brought a Samsung phone, it was much cheaper than buying it here. It works perfectly and they even included an adapter for Australia. If you want a phone straight away then go buy one from directly from officeworks or goodguys, but if you're willing to wait for shipment from HongKong then nothing dodgy at all. I would definitely buy from them again.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy A31

top products at competitve prices

great service .tracking and signing for article gives confidence of receiving your purchases ....no hesitation to deal again . the samsung active watch is an excellent product and would highly recommend

R Greve

R GreveGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Samsung 10A tablet

Ordered a tablet from tecobuy after my partner did the same. Delivery times were as advertised and goods supplied were as mentioned on the site. Would HIGHLY reccomend this company.
I emailed them re the status of my order and received a prompt and accurate reply.

Product PurchasedSamsung 10A tablet

MUHAMMAD HABIBULLAH R.

MUHAMMAD HABIBULLAH R.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

The big note

Great experience for buying Samsung note 10 lite.Excellent service overall and happy to use the great Samsung product.The delivery was a bit slow but I won't complain.Note 10 lite is as good as original note 10.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Note 10

Ben

BenNorthern Region, NSW

Great customer service and quick responses

I ordered an Apple Watch and paid for it with PayPal. The next day I realised I had ordered the wrong model. Email was sent and reply received within 24 hours with confirmation of order cancellation and refund arranged. Funds back in account the next day. Positive experience with customer service despite all the negative feedback.

jack z.

jack z.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Price and Genuine Products

I wasn't believe the price on their website, although delivery took about 4 weeks, but who cares if you can save few hundred dollars, I am glad to received my new DysonV10 and packed so well...

Stevee7270

Stevee7270Perth, WA

All good

Arrived to Perth in around eleven working days. Product was delivered undamaged and works great. I would highly recommend Tecobuy and would not hesitate to buy with them again thanks.

Product PurchasedBose Soundtrue Around-Ear Headphones

Tecobuy service is excellent

I have received my XiaoMi mobile phone in about 3 week from when I put the order and received the shipment. The package is delivered from HongKong to Melbourne and Sydney, the delivery is fast consider it is international delivery and the product is brand new.

No complains at all and recommended Tecobuy and will buy next time as well from them.

Tim K.

Tim K.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service and prices

Ordered phone, earbuds and few kindles . Arrived on time, took max 10 days. .Great quality and amazing prices compare other shops. Plus range of products.
Highly recommended.
Thanks a lot Tecobuy Team.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy A71

Roc W.

Roc W.Perth, WA

The worst International company you could find.

• +1
Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedJBL Pulse 4
Lloyd

LloydGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Horrible experience

Over 3 weeks and still nothing. They are not an Australian wholesaler. They do not deliver in 5 to 7 days. Their systems are terrible so don't even expect it to arrive (from wherever) in a reasonable time. Then they refuse to refund and are extremely rude. Avoid.

Kylie W.

Kylie W.South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible service and advertise products they don’t have

I ordered an Apple Watch because the price was very competitive and it said it would dispatch within 1-3 business days.

It didn’t dispatch in this time and after 4 emails they finally replied and said there was a delay as they weren’t in stock.

12 business days later the price of the item has gone up in their website and says still in stock but I get a refund issued saying they couldn’t meet my request.

Disgusting service. They may offer slightly cheaper than other businesses but don’t waste your time and use someone reliable and trustworthy who is local

Product PurchasedApple Watch Series 5 GPS
G Vimalanathan

G VimalanathanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Service and best price

Bought Apple pro headphones recently from tecobuy for first time. Good pricing was skeptical initially on when the product will arrive and delivery timeline but eventually happy with the overall experience on service, tracking information and delivery timeline. Would defi recommend and will be buying more from here.

Product PurchasedApple AirPods Pro

Wendy Kirkpatrick

Wendy KirkpatrickGoulburn Valley, VIC

Happy camper!

A wide variety of products, easy to navigate to what you are looking for. Great communication, constant emails on updates. Very happy with purchase, and will shop here again for all tech supplies. The only issue l have is the adapter to charge my phone will not fit in socket.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy A51

Gemar T.

Gemar T.Sydney, NSW

A better alternative to Aliexpress and Ebay

As the title suggests, Tecobuy is better than Aliexpress or Ebay. That is if the item you want is being sold there. I already bought two items from them.
First is an Amazfit Bip S. Took "only" 10 days to arrive. Got it at a great price too. Cheaper than anything sold in ebay or ali.
Second is an Insta360 One R 360 edition which took a longer 2 weeks in transit. I got it for almost AUD 200 cheaper than even the official Insta360 store price.

Excellent service purchased Redmi Note 8

I recently purchased a Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 phone from Tecobuy. I was really impressed with their professionalism and courtesy. At first I ordered a different phone and the payment had gone through, but I changed my mind and wanted a different phone and the cost was nearly the same. Tecobuy immediately refunded my money in full and I was able to place a fresh order for the right phone. The phone arrived pretty fast and I was able to set it up seamlessly as everything is in English. Their prices are also the best. I would highly recommend them.

Product PurchasedXiaomi Redmi Note 8 64GB / 4GB
Dennis C.

Dennis C.Gippsland, VIC

Samsung A71

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy A71

Ankush

AnkushGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Wrong plug and expensive

I have ordered Samsung S6 lite. They should ask the plug type for countries. I have waited 10 days and got the US plug. I could have bought it from office work with $20 cheaper than what I paid to teco buys. Never doing the shopping from teco buys.

Product PurchasedSamsung Tab S6 Lite
Julio Cesar C.

Julio Cesar C.Sydney, NSW

Good product, lack of customer service

I bought Original Apple AirPods, price was fair, but delivery time was absolutely wrong, as it was a birthday gift, I had to rush and buy same product from JB HiFi! Far more expensive! If your team had been so kind to inform me properly about the delivery I had been able to wait. Next time I will only shop with this company if I really don’t care about delivery promised time. Otherwise, fair transaction,

Product PurchasedApple AirPods
David

DavidSouth East Queensland, QLD

Delighted with AirPod Pros

Great value. I saved a lot of money and still got an actual Apple product. Took a little bit of time to arrive, but this is the times we live in