Tecobuy

Tecobuy (page 2 of 3)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (4) · No (32)

heth

hethSydney, NSW

Good Service

Am happy with the service and product is excellent. Very good price too.
The tracking was like a black hole until it got to Sydney. Needs improvement with the carrier Toll.

Product PurchasedASUS Zenfone 3 ZC553KL

Graeme

GraemePerth, WA

Very Disappointing

I ordered and paid for a mobile phone from this company off their website, after no delivery notification after a week I e-mailed to request ETA to be advised their supplier was out of stock and delivery would be upward of a month, I requested an alternate phone on their website to be told again their supplier was out of stock.
They were quick to offer a full refund which I accepted and the refund was processed in good time however it appears this company do not hold stock of product they are offering on their website, my advice would be to clarify delivery prior to placing your order.
The whole process was very disappointing and time consuming.

Simon

SimonSydney, NSW

Speedy service on the cheapest postage option

Ordered a Nokia 6.1 excellent phone for under $200. Arrived to Sydney Australia within 5 days. Had the phone for a month and compared to my 6.1 plus it's virtually the same! Great battery life only thing was box was opened, I'd say that was to put the plug adaptor in. Would recommend to my friends and family

Product PurchasedNokia 6.1

Chris

ChrisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent from start to finish

Ordered a replacement Motorola G7 to replace one lost in Thailand on holiday. Ordered it Monday night arrived at my home in Melbourne Friday night from Hong Kong on the standard freight charge. Very happy with the phone it is exactly the same as the one lost in Thailand at half the price I paid in Australia for the first phone.
Thanks tecobuy excellent service excellent product.

Product PurchasedMobile Phone

Timt

TimtSydney Surrounds, NSW

Read the terms of sale before ordering

Purchased a camera from Tecobuy .. Received in 1 week as ordered and happy with the product.
Compared prices from other suppliers and Tecobuy were the cheapest but not by much. By the time you add GST and freight it wasn't such a great deal. The biggest risk is that if a warranty claim is necessary the product will need to be returned to Hong Kong at my cost and this is why I will not buy from Tecobuy again.

Product PurchasedPanasonic Lumix DC-TZ90

Andrew K

Andrew KSydney, NSW

Great Service

Was worried that this was a scam... took a chance and ordered an item... arrived within 3 weeks. Fully working and as described. No issues at all. Gained confidence with Tecobuy. Will use this website again

Product PurchasedAmazfit GTR

Poor warranty experience when purchased Seiko Automatic Watch

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Hung

HungSydney, NSW

Very good for my first try

Product PurchasedCanon 1500d

Highly recommended.

Bought Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8 inches 2019 model LTE with S pen, the delivery was fast, price was good and I am very happy with the purchase. Thanks Tecobuy...

Emerson

Emerson

Great Product!

Absolutely Great and Awesome products! Better deals. Nice customer service and quick delivery. Very satisfied customer and delivered what I ordered. Will definitely order again on this website. Thank you.

Product PurchasedXiaomi Mi Max 3

Fantastic first time buyer experience!

Love it! Shipping was super fast, 5 days (including the weekend). Great buying experience. Was initially hesitant cos of mixed online reviews but took the plunge and was glad I did. Tecobuy handled everything perfectly, keeping me updated on my purchase all the way. Product was very well wrapped and protected. Would recommend them anytime.

Amy

AmyPerth, WA

Fast delivery! Genuine products

I dropped my phone at the royal show and needed a phone pretty quick but wanted a good deal. I ordered my mobile and received it in a week! Great customer service. Just make sure the phone you choose is suited for global use (some are only for Europe)

Product PurchasedXiaomi Mi A3

mike

mikeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

It worked for me

I bought an Xiaomi MI 9T.
It was much cheaper than other retailers, so I thought it was worth taking the risk after reading the other reviews. I used paypal so worst case I would only lose time.
It was delivered in 7days and it seems fine after using it for the weekend. Very happy in the end.

Product PurchasedXiaomi Mi 9T

a Scam business

I have ordered some memory card from tecobuy.com due to cheap deal. But they just cancelled the order and informing different things at different times. First time they told, supplier does not supply and second time they told supplier supply faulty items. Though there were 3-4 days difference in my two orders. When I challenge them by email why does they did it, they didn't reply with minimum trustworthy. My feeling with this company is they want more hit to their website and show as trustworthy. People should not visit their website and should give negative rating so that other peoples can be aware of them.

Product PurchasedSanDisk Ultra 64GB microSDXC UHS-1 Card

Mike R

Mike RSouthwest, VIC

Honesty is best policy

From the start they were dishonest about postage, promised fast delivery and the product was in stock. Product was not in stock and took 5 weeks to arrive. Thought I had been duped, so was elated when it finally arrived.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy A20

kevin m.

kevin m.Sydney, NSW

what A bargain and super fast delivery

what A bargain and super fast delivery very happy. highly Recommended seller I've bought 2 mobile phones. from Tecobuy, They are as good as any and better than many as far as online buying goes. Good communications and service, clear and factual web site and product descriptions, excellent products

Alan

AlanPerth, WA

Great product delivered with great service

Recently ordered a Nikon 70-300 telephoto lens and teleconverter for my D3400. TecoBuy was the cheapest source and provided excellent service with ordering and delivery. Will confidently use them again

Travis

TravisPerth, WA

Good site, easy purchase and delivery

I purchased a negative scanner of Tecobuy, it was at a good discounted price.
Sent by Toll and even though there was some issue with the delivery, Tecobuy where their to help directly.

Don

DonSydney, NSW

Excellent service - wouldn't hesitate to use again

After extensive research, I ordered a camera body from Tecobuy with some trepidation, given the mixed reviews on some sites. I placed the order on a Tuesday, and the courier tracking had it in Sydney by midday 3 days later - there was then a delay of two days because Toll doesn't deliver on weekends, and I had the camera, in perfect working order, including an Australian plugged charger, by mid-morning Monday - less than 6 days from ordering to delivery, and several hundred dollars cheaper than anything I'd been able to source in Australia.
Highly recommended.