Tecobuy

Tecobuy (page 2 of 15)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (13) · No (225)

Maduka M

Maduka MMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

just don't go near this site, simply as that.

I have paid $325 30th November. after many emails and phone calls no response. I'm reporting this site to authorities. And no provision to get refund even they say you can.

Buckethead

BucketheadSydney Surrounds, NSW

Competitive pricing, reasonable delivery timeframe!

Buying electronic stuff in HK is remarkedly value for money if you don't care about the warranty. I ordered it on Black Friday sales with $8 coupon. Was worry about what other reviews mentioned how bad this company is (mostly UK customers). However, I got this phone on 10 Dec and the package is securely packed. Somehow it exceeds my expectation.

Adrian

AdrianGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very good prices, and genuine products

Shipping to Australia, 2 weeks:
-placed the order on 23 Nov 2020.
-shipping confirmation on 27 Nov 2020.
-received on 7 Dec 2020.

I was surprised to receive a good quality AU travel adapter for free.

John

JohnMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

great price prompt delivery lowest price anywhere

The website & purchase were super easy for an older person to navigate.After ordering I did read some not so good reviews but from purchase of the camera which on average was $100 cheaper than anyone else to delivery was seamless & took 14 days being kept in the loop the whole way with easy tracking.The product is exactly what I ordered & the packing was excellent.All in all an experience I would do again.

Georgio

Georgio Hunter Region, NSW

Great service from Tecobuy

Very Happy Customer, Great service from Tecobuy, order received on time. Australian adapter was included in the package. Will buy again

Kamlan 21mm 1.8 for Sony E-mount

Lens is surprisingly good for the price. Tecobuy shipped in about 10 days to Australia, so I am happy with purchase

Ver

VerSydney, NSW

Made purchase 8 days ago,no follow up email no tracking number.

Hi I ordered and paid for my item 8 days ago and haven't received any tracking number or email. I already send 2 emails but no answer yet. I will delete this review as soon as I get my answer. Thank you.
Order #BAUW410064388
Thank you.

BigFish

BigFishMid North Coast, NSW

Purchased 2 x Samsung A71 and very happy

Was a bit worried with some of the negative comments but gave them a go. I received email confirmations at every stage and received my 2 x Samsung A71 mobile phones in about 2 weeks. Very happy with price and dealings. I would purchase items again, no problems.

Steph

StephSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great experience, best prices.

I bought 2 phones this year (significantly cheaper than other sites). Both times it got delivered very fast (3-4 business days). I did pay for express delivery and shipping insurance ( approx AUD 40). DPex does an amazing job: tracking is up to date and very transparent.
Both phones were brand new and very well packed.

Find out how Tecobuy compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Hot price for genuine product. Easy to track.

I purchased earphones that were significantly cheaper than other sites which to be honest made me nervous. However there was clear communication allowing for tracking and it arrived in under 2 weeks. Genuine product, mo issues.

Reehan

ReehanMelbourne

No communication, no stock. Stay away from them. Go for a local buyer

Ordered a phone which wasnt shipped on time. Sent multiple emails and messages but no response. Had to cancel the order. What a waste of time.

John

JohnIllawarra, NSW

Right price good quality and fast delivery. Very good.

Found what we wanted easily. No problems. Sale prices were best we gave found so far. Recommend as go to site.

Not Happy to Very Happy

I had a lot of trouble obtaining the initial discount when I first signed up. I tried several times to no avail. Being persistent, I eventually succeeded.
I think the UX needs some work in this aspect.
Once I went through and ordered, everything went smoothly.
The product was as expected all except we hadn’t realised it wouldn’t have a plug for 240V.
However I was really impressed that the seller had the foresight to include an adaptor so we could plug it in and charge it straight away. THANK YOU!
The product was cheaper probably because of the plug. However it works perfectly and I’m very happy I chose this seller.
I feel confident to buy other products from this seller.

Drop in the ocean

Drop in the oceanNorth Queensland, QLD

Annuissance there is no option to communicate with this company per email

I cannot find access to talk to the so-called "support team". After almost two weeks there is no other message than "processing". I tried another HK company DX with the same problem, not updating orders and offering tracking or delivery time.

Very good service.

Very good, a bit confusing waiting for the couriers to update their site but I've found most are slow updating.

Dinesh

DineshQueensland

Very happy with the product and price

Got a galaxy note 10 lite very happy with the price and the phone.The product was well wrapped in original sealed box. Will definitely buy again

Random R.

Random R.Sydney, NSW

Deceptive sales practices. Slow slow slow delivery from Hong Kong

Site states "orders may only be cancelled by submitting a cancellation ticket, via link on bottom right of website." (image 1)
There is no link, anywhere on the site to submit such a ticket, which is also the only way to inquire about the status of an order. (image 2)

My item arrived as described

Ordered on the 13/11 a Friday night 1st email of confirmation was on the 18/11 stating a tracking number. I started getting a little concerned as it was another 7 days before that updated, finally got my item on 28/11 and I'm very pleased sony 1000xm4

David Johnson

David JohnsonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Huawei Watch GT

Stu

StuMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Worst customer service and warranty!