Tecobuy

Tecobuy (page 2 of 5)

3.8

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (6) · No (70)

sheryl

sherylWestern Australia

im worried about phone I ordered

the company carnt email no tracking number and says still processing order on 19th april so I want to no if im going to get product I ordered so can u let me know if this is sent

mrs.bartz13

mrs.bartz13South East Queensland, QLD

Product received 15 days after purchase.

my purchase arrived 15 days after purchase. It is beautiful, brand new and well packaged.

Considering the COVID pandemic, 15 days from HK to the Gold Coast Australia is impressive.

I must admit I was completely panicked after reading the reviews however my experience has been great.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Note 10
Ray D

Ray DHunter Region, NSW

No cause for concern.

I purchased a Galaxy Tab A on April 6. It arrived from Hong Kong on April 17, this is after reading some very negative reviews. So from my experience I only have good things to say about Tecobuy.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Tab 10.1

tiffany425

tiffany425South East Queensland, QLD

Scammer fake terrible horrible

Warranty Claim MadeYes

N H.

N H.Sydney, NSW

Avoid - Unable to Supply and they Ignore You

They don't respond to your emails . If you used paypal as a gateway you will get your money back eventually. Can't comment on the product because I never got it but read other reviews, not pretty.

Product PurchasedVacuum Cleaner
Matthew9929

Matthew9929Sydney, NSW

Was cheapest around buy around $80 and arrived in 7 days

Bough Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro 6GB 128GB Dual Sim
Arrived from HK - SYDNEY in 7 days.
Arrived via toll courier with tracking.
Was very happy with speed and packing.
Was little worried after reading reviews on here but was no need.

Product PurchasedXiaomi Redmi Note 8 128GB / 6GB
Peter C

Peter CHunter Region, NSW

Unable to supply and eventually refunded. Very poor communication

I ordered two genuine camera batteries from TecoBuy and paid via PayPal. After the initial automatic order confirmation, I heard nothing for a couple of weeks until I queried the non-response. I then got a belated explanation that they were out of stock - I wouldn't have ordered from them had I known that - but were expecting stock to arrive 'in a few days'. Almost a month later, still without hearing anything from TecoBuy, PayPal advised me that my payment was being refunded. At least TecoBuy arranged this without my having to chase them again.

John

JohnGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Brought a MI Note 10 pro great phone,

Brought a MI Note 10 pro great phone, PLEASE make sure you read every thing about warranty ect. and terms, they may not be to your liking. Please note this is a overseas transaction . Banks charge international transfer fees.

Product Purchasedxiaomi Note 10 pro

Came so quick!

Purchased android tablet and it came to Australia in around 7 days! Super! The communication was ok, could have been better. I was concerned when I read some reviews but totally happy! Will buy again! :-)

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Tab

NOT RECEIVED REFUND 1 1/2 MONTHS HAD PASSED

3.2.2020 Purchased Xiaomi Mi 9 Lite under Order No. BAUW410027436
5.2.2020 Followed up on when can I received the phone
5.2.2020 TECObuy responded saying market shortage, supplier is unable to get more stock. Please confirm if you wish to cancel the order and have a full refund
5.2.2020 I responded "Please cancel my order and refund my money."
6.2.2020 Followed up on my refund - No response!
14.3.2020 Followed up on my refund - No response!
23.3.2020 Followed up on my refund - No response!

After 1.5months, no REFUND received.

I will email one more time to TECObuy about my refund and if no response in 3 days then I will lodge a complaint to the NSW Regulator or even to the ACCC because their practice is in violation to the ACL.

Product PurchasedXiaomi Mi 9 Lite 128GB

Just what I wanted

I found it very easy to find what I wanted to order as I was searching for a specific item. The price was good, I received the product more quickly than expected, and I am delighted with the quality of the product.

Darryl

DarrylSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy to get around the site ...

The product I was looking for had all the relevant information I needed without looking elsewhere. The site was easy to navigate ... paying for the item was uncomplicated ... the delivery was superb.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0" Wi-Fi

Cathrine

CathrineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bought a Dyson Airwrap at a great price.

Got a saving of $100 on the Dyson Airwrap, which is genuine and I was able to register it with Dyson, only thing is that it has to have an Australian adaptor, which was supplied by Tecobuy. Arrived super quickly from Hong Kong to Australia. Would buy from Tecobuy again to save money.

Lina

LinaIllawarra, NSW

Tecobuy is a SCAM don't buy

Bought a phone, got a confirmation letter and then didn't receive a phone. Chased twice via email - didn't hear back. Only when i escalated the issue to PayPal they got back to me saying "your order has been cancelled as the stocks we have received are damaged". Refund is still pending.

Product PurchasedXiaomi Redmi 6 4GB/ 64GB Dual sim SIM FREE/ UNLOCKED - Gold
Murtoza

MurtozaSydney, NSW

Super Fast Postage

I ordered a Xiaomi Dreame vaccume on 27th February (thursday) with standard delivery option. I was expecting ot to be delivered in 2/3 weeks time. But it arrived within 4 business days. Received it 4th March (wednesday) 10 am.

Find out how Tecobuy compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Great 4K Amazon FireTV stick!

Purchased a 4K Amazon Fire TV stick from Tecobuy that has the best price in Au.
The shipping from Hongkong to AU was fast and reasonable, within 1 week.
The item worked perfectly. However, it did not have an AU plug.

Product PurchasedAmazon Fire TV Stick Basic Edition
Don

DonSydney, NSW

Repeat Buyer

Great Prices
Great Communication
Fast delivery for the price

I have ordered several times from this site and I have been very pleased both times. Usually delivery charges are higher when you are paying lower prices.

Kathy P

Kathy PPerth, WA

Purchased DeLonghi kettle and toaster,in colour which we couldn’t get in Australia.Only downside are the Hong Kong plugs. Tecobuy supplied the correct adapters, so happy. Goods arrived quickly well packaged.

Product PurchasedDeLonghi Icona Vintage kettle and toaster
Tristan A.

Tristan A.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Oneplus 7T - great price and fast shipping

Purchased a Oneplus 7T and it was just as advertised. But please do not use Toll as a delivery service, as they are as good as other delivery companies. The shipping from Hong Kong was very quick, within a week.

Product PurchasedOnePlus 7T

I didn’t realise I was buying from Hong Kong.

I didn’t realise I was buying from Hong Kong.

Item was faulty - I had to return it at my own expense (14 international shipping). Finally after weeks, refunded cost of item by PayPal - not the carriage though.

Never again.

Product PurchasedRing doorbell

Josh

Joshasked

I've been looking at a camera lens on TecoBuy and was just wondering if I would get scammed and if it was worth it.

Margarida G.
Margarida G.

I did in fact get the item (even tho it took longer than I was expecting), but the follow up and costumer service is zero. Lack of communication and poor costumer service from the moment I bought my mobile phone.

Bruce H.
Bruce H.

I got my headphones too. Paid for express postage and the headphones thru Paypal - got tracking info less than 24 hours after payment. Never had a need to contact customer service.

eri17durbaku

eri17durbakuasked

Hellow
I have recently purchased a mac book air from Teco Buy and I have looked at several review and Im getting really scared,
Can someone specifically help me on this?

JenW
JenW

I received my product from techobuy promptly. I have tried to contact them but no response.

Adorasked

Is there any telephone whether here in Australia or Hong Kong number to contact in case there's issue with the purchase???

Macrog
Macrog

Not sure about telephone number, but they have an email help option which I made use of to check on something - they responded quite quickly and courteously. I was quite satisfied with this.

Ador

Thanks Macrog, Yes I emailed TECObuy to the given e address support@teconuy.com multiple times but to no avail. Is this the email address you sent to? Cheers