Tecobuy

Tecobuy (page 3 of 15)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (13) · No (225)

happy

happyWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

If everybody knew about you you would have to buy a new warehouse.

I was a bit worried at the start but everthing they said was true and had no problems using the phone

Martin

MartinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Product Outstanding Service

The website to go for the latest tech at fantastic prices. Quality products super fast shipping. Easy to navigate website also country adaptor supplied a bonus.

Jay

JaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Very bad customer service and not happened first time either. Not buying again.

Xioami Mobile ordred on 1st november 2020 and send many messages to send tracking number till yesterday ie 19th november raised dispute with Paypal and recd reply today 20th November that they are refunding money. No reasons are given. This is the way you treat your customer? Waited 20 days and only received reply from Tecobuy after involvement of Paypal .
If you are in australia then pls only pay by paypal otherwise no way you guys can recover money.
This company customer service is very bad and if i have had -ive star i would have given to them , they never reply.
Pls think before you buy.
If you need any proof I can provide anytime.

GrahamO

GrahamOIllawarra, NSW

Way better than the reviews

Ordered a Samsung phone based on a great price that came up in my feed. Checked reviews after purchase and was concerned but messages were excellent and item arrived at my door today, so 7 days Hong Kong to the 'gong is excellent. Tracking online a bit scattered but was there!

Andrew

AndrewSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome product and service

Purchased the Oneplus 8T. Item was delivered to Qld Australia from China within 7 days at standard delivery rates. It was packaged perfectly with all stated accessories. The phone works perfectly with Australian networks. Can't say enough about the communication and service I have received from TecoBuy. Give them a go especially if you want exceptional pricing as well.

davidmichael1968

davidmichael1968South East Queensland, QLD

Horrific customer service and inept eSales front end (and outright theft too it seems)

Kirill K.

Kirill K.

not sending orders

Ordered pocox3 for a good price. For 3 weeks they were not sending my item saying it is not in stock, but it was on the website. They were saying to send it soon. then they refunded the order and raised the price for the item.

vik

vikSouth East Queensland, QLD

They are not trustful please buy tech from Australia sites

They don't refund and returns they just give excuses please be careful if you think you will buy from them and try to return if didn't received right

Tee Cee

Tee CeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

I was sceptical after seeing the reviews here but I'm happy with my purchase.

Fast service and delivery

Product is genuine and was shipped next business day with arriving in 7 business days, I would recommend purchasing without any hesitation.

BIg D

BIg DSydney, NSW

Fantastic

I ordered a phone through them on the 31st October 2020 , got the tracking number within 2 working days, then the item came from Hong Kong 9th November 2020 AM. They treated me fair and I got my item within a decent time frame I am extremely happy with them.

Ped

PedGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

They cancel orders without explaining!

We placed an order for 16 pcs Kodak Photo printers to give as Christmas Gifts to our business partners. After 5 days they cancelled the order and when we asked why nobody replied! It means the prices & qty are not real and they start buying after you order and if they can't they will cancel your order!

Good and can be better!!

In fairness to TecoBuy, aside from their low price, they also delivered my orders in good condition (I ordered an Amazefit T-Rex watch and Sigma 30mm E-mount lens). Everything was legit and not even a dent on the packaging so good on you guys. I would just like to request on the improvement of your customer support as you never answered any of my emails and calls. If you sort this out I think anyone will be happier and will trust, especially because we paid for the items in advance and is just wanting to be reassured that our hard earned money will not go to waste.

Jonathan

JonathanSydney, NSW

Terrible delivery

Happy with the price but the delivery has been really disappointing wherein still yet to receive my item after 14 days. Apparently still stuck in the depot

Ricardo

RicardoMelbourne

Overall good experience

Delivery was not quick compared to buying in Australia but made up for it in price. Happy with the result.

tony

tonySouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible Service

Had placed 2 order for a canon camera which was over a month ago , There was no indication on there site that they were out of stock , when 2 weeks went by i emailed them , it took 4 days for a response promising a delivery on October 20th , Its now 28th and i've sent another email still no response ( I Don't recommend this company )

Martin K.

Martin K.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

14 days still not arrived...

Can't comment on what I ordered as after 2 weeks still not here. Last tracking info says "missorted" doesn't speak for your logistics provider. Not great so far sorry.

Pokémon Let's Go Pikachu game didn't arrive as advertised...

While the product arrived much faster than expected, it doesn't match exactly what was shown on the product page. The page specifically mentions that game comes in English only, and the product picture backs this up. However, when it arrived, it was fully in Chinese. Now the Nintendo Switch is region free and the game translates into English the second it's put into the system, but for collection purposes it doesn't fit with the rest of my English boxes, which is why I bought this in the first place. Despite this, it was an incredibly cheap price but I'd be wary from buying here again.

Brasuca

BrasucaSydney, NSW

Easy, fast and cheap!

Bought 2 items with TECOBUY. Very satisfied with all process of selling and also with the product. A cellphone and a earbud. Good price, and them all the time update me about my orders. Very professional.

Imran

Imran

Caution... money stealers.

Had bought a mobile phone. They charged extra 16.23 $ from my bank more than the listed price. Upon contacting they told they haven't charged the extra money but, the Paypal had done it. Luckily I paid through Paypal, I had to file a resolution through Paypal for which Tecobuy didnt bother responding. Finally Paypal had to intervene to pull the money back from them and paid it back to me. They dint even apoogised for it made me run around almost for a month

I dont know how many more people have been stolen off, especially from those who dont really check their bank transactions.