Tecobuy

Tecobuy (page 3 of 11)

3.7

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (11) · No (168)

Kylie W.

Kylie W.South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible service and advertise products they don’t have

I ordered an Apple Watch because the price was very competitive and it said it would dispatch within 1-3 business days.

It didn’t dispatch in this time and after 4 emails they finally replied and said there was a delay as they weren’t in stock.

12 business days later the price of the item has gone up in their website and says still in stock but I get a refund issued saying they couldn’t meet my request.

Disgusting service. They may offer slightly cheaper than other businesses but don’t waste your time and use someone reliable and trustworthy who is local

G Vimalanathan

G VimalanathanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Service and best price

Bought Apple pro headphones recently from tecobuy for first time. Good pricing was skeptical initially on when the product will arrive and delivery timeline but eventually happy with the overall experience on service, tracking information and delivery timeline. Would defi recommend and will be buying more from here.

Wendy Kirkpatrick

Wendy KirkpatrickGoulburn Valley, VIC

Happy camper!

A wide variety of products, easy to navigate to what you are looking for. Great communication, constant emails on updates. Very happy with purchase, and will shop here again for all tech supplies. The only issue l have is the adapter to charge my phone will not fit in socket.

Gemar T.

Gemar T.Sydney, NSW

A better alternative to Aliexpress and Ebay

As the title suggests, Tecobuy is better than Aliexpress or Ebay. That is if the item you want is being sold there. I already bought two items from them.
First is an Amazfit Bip S. Took "only" 10 days to arrive. Got it at a great price too. Cheaper than anything sold in ebay or ali.
Second is an Insta360 One R 360 edition which took a longer 2 weeks in transit. I got it for almost AUD 200 cheaper than even the official Insta360 store price.

Excellent service purchased Redmi Note 8

I recently purchased a Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 phone from Tecobuy. I was really impressed with their professionalism and courtesy. At first I ordered a different phone and the payment had gone through, but I changed my mind and wanted a different phone and the cost was nearly the same. Tecobuy immediately refunded my money in full and I was able to place a fresh order for the right phone. The phone arrived pretty fast and I was able to set it up seamlessly as everything is in English. Their prices are also the best. I would highly recommend them.

Dennis C.

Dennis C.Gippsland, VIC

Samsung A71

Ankush

AnkushGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Wrong plug and expensive

I have ordered Samsung S6 lite. They should ask the plug type for countries. I have waited 10 days and got the US plug. I could have bought it from office work with $20 cheaper than what I paid to teco buys. Never doing the shopping from teco buys.

Julio Cesar C.

Julio Cesar C.Sydney, NSW

Good product, lack of customer service

I bought Original Apple AirPods, price was fair, but delivery time was absolutely wrong, as it was a birthday gift, I had to rush and buy same product from JB HiFi! Far more expensive! If your team had been so kind to inform me properly about the delivery I had been able to wait. Next time I will only shop with this company if I really don’t care about delivery promised time. Otherwise, fair transaction,

David

DavidSouth East Queensland, QLD

Delighted with AirPod Pros

Great value. I saved a lot of money and still got an actual Apple product. Took a little bit of time to arrive, but this is the times we live in

Ragzy

RagzyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Happy with airpods

Really enjoyed my purchase , received in 2 weeks time. Earlier I was confused that did I make a right decision to buy from them regarding genuine product but now satisfied.Great price too.

Elizabeth A.

Elizabeth A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Happy after Panic!

Joey

JoeyPerth, WA

Extremely happy with my Motorola!

Ordered my new phone from Tecobuy which arrived on my door step within 3 weeks despite Covid. The price with delivery was very good and the phone had some good reviews. I am very satisfied with my experience from start to finish and can highly recommend Tecobuy.
Thank you very much.

No need to be ripped off by Aussie prices ever again.

This is the second time I've bought a Galaxy phone out of Hong Kong (different seller a couple of years ago). This is a great way to save hundreds off the retail price in Oz. I bought the international model and I checked the specs beforehand on cell frequencies, all good. Of course, being international version, it comes with the charging plug of a different country. My phone was done in Vietnam (where Samsung seems to make a bulk of electronics), Tecobuy included an adaptor for it. The phone box was sealed. Super happy with the purchase. Took two weeks (from when ordered) to arrive. Was shipped by DPEX and then at the Australian end, was delivered by TOLL Priority. Will use them again.

Snorkel

SnorkelSydney, NSW

Happy with my Logitech Webcam

I found it easy to navigate the web page and order. There are different products you can choose from. I was happy with the product. I knew from the last order I placed that coming from Hong Kong to Sydney it was going to take two weeks. It did come in two weeks, so happy overall.

The slowest and hardest to communicate

Bought an item "in stock" and got an email saying they are waiting for the supplier.
After 2 weeks of waiting, there is no update and no response to any of my emails whatsoever.

tiagozt

tiagoztGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Probably a scam, or just incompetent.

Finally I received my purchase

Yes I do agree with Hari's comment that it did take a while for my purchase to arrive since it has to be shipped from China to Hong Kong then to Australia and yes the tracking looked fake. However with a little bit of patience I finally received my purchase and everything was in order. Thank you.

Hari

HariSydney, NSW

It is Hong Kong base company

Its not Australian company, product shipped from china- hongkong , product shipping tracking looks fake .i brought product more then month did not get yet..hope i will get in other month if not then i complain to cyber crime..

Yvonne S.

Yvonne S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Samsung Galaxy Tab A

Great customer contact & well packaged included adapter plug. [you need to pull bottom prong down on charger to fit adapter]. This tablet is an excellent product. Arrived in 10 days from Hong Kong to Aus under Stage 4 lockdown. Saved a lot of money & got the color I wanted. Very Happy. My partner has now bought same product from them. Victoria, Australia.

RishuGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Seems used item

I had ordered Samsung Galaxy Note 10 lite, which reached to me in unsealed box, moreover the items doesn't look like new, charger is not compatible with the socket, cable seems that it is not original..

Rishu

Never buy from tecobuy, u r purchasing refurbished and local accessories in the name of new and original...