Tecobuy

Tecobuy (page 4 of 15)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (13) · No (225)

Wei

WeiMolonglo Valley 2611, ACT

Quick delivery to Canberra

I ordered a Realme 6 Pro smartphone and it was delivered by Tecobuy's standard shipping to my home in Canberra in only10 days. So my experience with this purchase is very positive and I am sure I will buy something from them again in the future.

TecoBuy

So i ordered a Ducky mini Keyboard, had my doubts about it from reading the reviews but still trusted the company the keyboard arrived within 3 weeks, Their support responds within 48 hours like they said on their website and are very helpful

Aud

AudGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Faulty item fully refunded; excellent customer service.

I had a very positive experience with this Hong Kong company. Their responses usually took between 1-2 days but all questions were answered. Bought an iRobot mop that was faulty, which was couriered back to Hong Kong and all costs were refunded. Very happy with outcome.

Ray D.

Ray D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Communication

Communication non exsistant, i ordered product and tried tracking but told no record of purchase. Emailed twice, no reply from company. Purchased many items online from different companies but this is worst

Sarge

SargeSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Galaxy Watch

Shipping time and condition of my Galaxy Watch is perfect.
I place an order and delivered set time.
I recommend you buy from tecobuy if you can find your product in their store .
That's perfect

harpbelle

harpbelleSydney, NSW

Fast delivery despite covid times and genuine

I thought of buying locally but $300 price difference in Samsung Tab S7 was too hard to ignore. I didn't feel too good at first but I went ahead and I was glad I did. The Tab S7 arrived within a week and it was a genuine model (it was for the Taiwanese market).

Vikti

ViktiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fast delivery and excellent product

My phone was delivered in 2 weeks and their tracking system allowed me to check where the parcel was. They notified me when the product entered Australia and I got the phone on the same day.

Wendy C.

Wendy C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great store! You'll find the best prices here too!

I knew my Samsung Galaxy smartwatch from TechoBuy was coming from Hong Kong but it arrived so fast! In fact, it arrived way before the smartwatch band that I bought from an Australian store. It arrived in excellent condition and works perfectly. Very happy with my purchase.

Greg

GregMango Hill

Do not buy!!!

No response from Tecobuy. order is still being processed 8 days later. They do not respond to emails or disputes. Do not buy!!!

Crusty Chops

Crusty ChopsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Second one I have bought

Bought the xiaomi 9s mobile phone for my wife's birthday, and now she bought me one for mine. Great price, also bought xiaomi mi fitness band, great price, fast delivery also.

Chad

ChadSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do not do it!!!.

Should of listened to the other reviews, but I was foolish and ordered 2 phones over $600 they held the money for a month then just got an email without warning to cancel and refund. Oh and said might take another week to get refunded. Just do not do it you have been warned!!!.

Julia Bowden

Julia BowdenSydney, NSW

Don't think the watch is authentic, beware

I received a casio watch, and I do not think it is authentic. I would recommend purchasing from an authentic retailer to prevent the feeling of uncertainty. There are quite a few red flags that lead me to believe my watch is a fake.

Plustek Optic Film Scanner 8100 supplied at a very good price with very quick delivery.

This was the only store that I could find and purchase this product at an excellent price in Oceania and shipped to New Zealand. Very impressed with delivery and product.

Liz

LizGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Unhappy as waiting over a month on an insured item.

Still waiting for my phone to be delivered after a month since ordered. Reconsider using TOLL as they do not know what state they are delivering to. The tracking content is a joke. Has gone back and forth from one state to another. TOLL is taking a toll on me!!
Please follow this up for me guys or refund my money. I am needing a phone this year not next year.

Huawei gt2 watch

Excellent online service and fantastic prices. Will definitely use again. Didn't have to wait too long for product to arrive even though I was buying from new Zealand. Would highly recommend.

melvin.pramode

melvin.pramodeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Ordered on September 8th

I ordered a Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro, and it has not arrived after 18 days!! An email was received stating that it has to be restocked, no response given after that...a confirmation mail has not yet been received of the product being sent...

Edit 29th September:
Great after 21 days of waiting, they refunded the item without a proper reason.

Good price, fast shipping

Found my item easy. The prices were great. Shipping was fast. Product works great! Happy camper!

I will definitely buy from this site again, and recommend to anyone.

Thanks for making it easy!

Jatinder S.

Jatinder S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This is perfect! Would recommend to buy from them!!

Timely shipping, comes to me so fast though it comes from overseas. Packaging is really good and the item is perfect for the price. Its really a good deal.

They will do their best to stole your money.

They will do their best to stole your money. They are pretty good at that... The worst customer service ever... But if you insist and buy with them, take a picture of their fake receipt and a picture of the parcel before you send it back to them. PayPal will need it to give you your refund. But here again be careful because Tucobuy will not hesitate to provide you an inaccurate receipt.... So yeah. Good luck..

Harry

HarryPerth, WA

Excellent lens and prompt delivery

This a perfect lens well built with excellent optics. Creative potential of this lens is very high. The lens came quickly faster than I expected. This shop does good job. Thank you.

Linda

Lindaasked

hello I am worried I have read all your reviews tried your contact number, email a number of times & you don't reply. You have taken my money and I have not received my goods you even emailed to confirm it was dispatched on 7/12 BUT NOTHING. i cant afford to loose over $600.00 I trusted
you with my money. Please reply

G.McGeough
G.McGeough

Hi Linda
Yup this site sucks and is unreliable... I wish I read reviews before using it. I have not heard from them after trying many times on email and calling. I ordered more than 1 month ago for a xmas gift and I have no idea if I am going to get my good or not. I have even emailed a COMPLAINT LETTER. I will be complaining to the ACCC this week if I don't hear back from them. Its either a big scam or they have no idea what they are doing...either way it's shite.

G

Angela C.
Angela C.

Hi, I ordered a samsung tablet over $800. I have sent 2 emails but didn't hear back from them.
I paid through PayPal. How can we get our money back?

ian

ianasked

Is the Samsung A21S unlocked

renan c.

renan c.asked

the worst online store that the UK has to offer, I bought a watch on December 2nd and they didn’t give an estimate to arrive after a few emails that told me I wanted 10 business days, they could inform the customer at minutes of purchase it would take approximately 15 days to receive the product. and I don't know where my product is today, tracking doesn't work. Any help?

Get an answer from our members and Tecobuy representatives