Tecobuy

Tecobuy (page 4 of 10)

3.7

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (9) · No (164)

Good price and good service

Before place my order I had read a lot of negative comment about Tecobuy. I decided to have a try since the item I wanted is of very good price. Turn out the service is fast and excellent. After I placed my order I immediately received confirm emails and let me trace the status of my order. Received at prompt timing and the product is excellent.

huxray

huxrayMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Slow Service

It took 10 days just for dispached, and still in Hong Kong.
It take ages. I feel like I will never have it.

Also there is much better price in Good Guys or Harvey Norman, I just bought from them because they had Delonghi’s limited edition colour which sold out here. Now I know I shouldn't pay more just for fancy colour and wait for ages.
I really should went Good Guys and get the newest edition’s colour which also fancy.

If I knew I have to wait so long I never
bought from them.

Cannot fault Tecobuy service

Competitive prices and good range of products. Ordering and paying for the item was easy. Received the item in New Zealand 10 days from date of order. Very good service. Will do business again one day I hope.

Lawrence

LawrenceSydney, NSW

Good price but so slow

Order was confirmed more than a week after placement. Shipment from HongKong already took 2 weeks and I still not received it. Just prepare to get the item around a month if buying from them.

Rajiv K.

Rajiv K.New South Wales

Good price, but slow in communication

Fast delivery, original items, i found bit slow in reply. But the prices are cheaper than other companies. I hope that they have a return store based on new Zealand

Homeowner1

Homeowner1Adelaide, South Australia

Great prices

Great price and service, receive items in a timely manner. Fantastic products, however using DPEX for deliveries is poor, never knock even when I am home. No knock or ring the door bell. They just drop and run and leave the items out in the open. Luckily each time been home to get the items, no contact even when states it’s signature required.

IanWestern District, VIC

Very Good Service

I'd been looking for a Samsung S5e for ages. Tecobuy was one of the few stores with stock. The tablet turned up in Australia; brand new and cheaper than EBay.

Ian

And in less than one week amid COVIT 19.

JohnI

JohnISydney, NSW

Great Seller

Easy to purchase goods.
Tracking service for delivery plus mail to be updated on delivery.
Highly Recommend Seller.
Very secure purchasing protocol.
Very confident to purchase from.
Will definitely use again for future purchase of goods

Saad

SaadSydney, NSW

14th day delivery, 71$ savings

Ordered note 9 pro on 17th July, got it delivered on 30th July. Tracking available throughout on dpex website. Far better experience than Alixpress in shipping & price, delivery for which takes ages

Very happy

No problems whatsoever, I bought an ftz adapter because it was over $200 au cheaper than in Aus. It took 3 weeks to arrive but I was informed the whole time, tracking was good and more detailed on toll website. I read tecobuy website and understood they are based in HK so expected a wait time, similar to ebay items from HK or China. I think people don't understand this and then bag these guys out. Pay through paypal, if item doesn't arrive, put in a request at paypal. Be patient. Recommended.

John

JohnSydney, NSW

Phone Purchase

I was surprised that the SAMSUNG A11 I was purchasing from TECOBUY was coming from Hong Kong.
It took 10 days to arrive.But it did.And all is well with the purchase.The ONLY problem is the wall plug is not compatible with the Australian Power point.Hoping to purchase another phone soon so hopefully TECOBUY could remedy the small problem mentioned with that proposed purchase.

Cornelius

CorneliusPerth, WA

Genuine product, fast shipping

I ordered a Canon EF-S 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6 IS STM lens on 19 Jul and it arrived on 31 Jul to Perth metro area. Main reason to consider this site is that the prices are competitive with Tobydeals, Kogan, CCC Warehouse and Amazon. This retailer ships from Hong Kong so prices can be lower than local retailers. Constant email updates are sent to let you know exactly what is the status with your order (packed, dispatched, etc). Do consider giving them a try.

Laurie K.

Laurie K.Gippsland, VIC

Hubsan Zino Pro Awesome product

Easy and pleasant transaction, great product at a very competitive price.. support staff were very helpful and polite.. easy to track the item and very reasonable delivery times.. Thank you very much.

Suzanne F

Suzanne FCalwell 2905, ACT

Samsung Galaxy Active 2 smartwatch, 44mm

Arun gulati

Arun gulatiSydney, NSW

overall good

I ordered a mobile phone on tecobuy. And it is delivered fast than expected. My phone price is cheaper on tecobuy than other online shopping sites.overall tecobuy is a good site

Calvin M.

Calvin M.Sydney, NSW

Very good product and very fast delivery.

I was so happy with the excellent service. I bought my phone which was way cheaper than all the online and retail store in Australia. I purchased the item and within a week they dispatched my phone. Thank you.

Much better than expected

After seeing many negative feedbacks on both trustpilot and productreview, i was abit worried.
Bought a $400 gimbal and it arrived in 9 days. I did email them before i make the purchase to ask if this item is in Australia, they responded within a day and told me the item will be shipped from Hong Kong and will take 5-6 days to shipped. Maybe my case is lucky as i see a lot of negative review stating that it takes almost months to arrive.

Package arrived well sealed and packed. couldn't be happier as i saved a total of $100 off retail.

In New Zealand, Toll is responsible for the delivery.

Russ

RussSydney, NSW

Good enough

Luke W.

Luke W.Sydney, NSW

Fast and efficient!

I only saw the negative reviews after ordering, but I had no issues! Order arrived within the set timeframes (albeit during COVID..) and as described! Will be back again! Thanks, team!

Ken