Tecobuy

Tecobuy (page 4 of 12)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (225)

Harry

HarryPerth, WA

Excellent lens and prompt delivery

This a perfect lens well built with excellent optics. Creative potential of this lens is very high. The lens came quickly faster than I expected. This shop does good job. Thank you.

Mark O.

Mark O.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service, products & shipping!

Magdalena P.

Magdalena P.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing!

I was amazed for their shipping, comes to me so fast though it comes from overseas. Packaging is really good and the item is perfect for the price. Its really a good deal, bought 2 times from them buy next time.

Michael

MichaelSydney, NSW

Very good experience

I ordered Redmi Phone from them. The price was one of the best in the market. The phone arrived promptly, very nice neat package. Absolutely phantastic product I really do enjoy !

Love My New Phone..

Love my new phone.. so happy.. fast shipping..Had my doubts at first.. but Payed via PayPal just in case.. arrived on time and was exactly what I ordered and saved $70 for the same phone on any other site!! ⭐⭐⭐⭐

linda

lindaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Item not in stock despite their site stating it was in stock

Don

DonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Totally changed my opinion to bad.

Gave them 5 stars previously but my 2nd purchase changed everything. I place an order for Amazfit Bip S but 15 days later, the status still "processing". They don't have the stock. Still waiting for their supplier. Refunded.

Robert

RobertPerth, WA

great new item.

it was easy to navigate through the store to find what you wanted . I was satisfied with the rang of products available . I was satisfied with the new products available.

Vincent C.

Vincent C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Company to deal with!

After purchasing 5 itiems online , i was a little worried about the delivery of my order and when i would recieve it considering I live In Australia during this co-vid time. I was surprised and very impressed with the speedy delivery of my order. Great company to deal with!

Nagesh

NageshGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect

Quality of the product is very good. No complaints on the product. I hope after corona period, Can improve on the international transportation by delaying the shipping period. Highly recommend the product and Tecobuy.

Mark

Markcrib point

Much quicker delivery than expected.

Placed an order for a $300 smartwatch on 1st September. Item was sourced from Hong Kong and on the 10th September I was holding it in my hand in Melbourne. Tracking was excellent during the whole process. Given the reasonableness of the price and the difficulty of international deliveries during Coronavirus, I was extremely impressed.

Jim

JimMurray Mallee, SA

Canon Lens for Jim

I orderred a canon lens on 03/09/2020 and received it on 08/09/2020 from Hong Kong Fantastic Service.
I will definitely use tecobuy again & all of the nockers of this service may need to think again.

Recommended!!

At first I was skeptical of the website but after reading some good comments, I went through with my purchase.

They were fast at replying to my query. I ordered a vacuum (xiaomi dreame xr) and received it after 12 days during covid period Aug/Sept 2020, not bad for shipping from Hong Kong!! The vacuum was neatly packaged, I am really pleased. Because the products are sourced globally, they do not come with the standard plug used in Australia, but they supplied a travel adapter which isn't an issue to me.

Definitely recommend!

Lucas M.

Lucas M.Perth, WA

Everything is all right!

Good price, slow delivery. All the delivery is well tracked via website. The only thing is that they show you when the parcel arrived your city but you can't know when they are delivering.

Ian Q

Ian QGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great prices and reliable service. Very happy with Tecobuy.

Website easy to look for products though it'd be great if they had more choice.

Bought a smart phone, android tablet and some sd cards. All came quickly and in great condition.

Rich

RichSydney, NSW

Exactly what I was looking for

Product is exactly what I was looking for. Small, light and compact with the same functions as an mirror SLR.

Tecobuy service was smooth and answered emails quickly.

I would recommend the camera and I would definitely buy from tecobuy again.

Simon L.

Simon L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bought a Divoom speaker

I absolutely love this speaker, so many fun things you can do with it. Connects to your phone’s Bluetooth really easily, and so many fun components to it. Would recommend!!

Anniem

AnniemPerth, WA

Do not buy from Tecobuy

Tecobuy
Tecobuy AUTecobuy
NUSH

NUSHPerth, WA

Competitive prices!

I bought the Garmin Vivoactive 4s from Tecobuy and the price was great compared to retail prices. Delivery and communication was good. Would definitely recommend this store! The watch is awesome - very happy indeed. Thanks!!

Mark C

Mark CAuckland, 2103, NZ

Best price, product and service

Searched high and low for the best price on this lens and found it on Tecobuy. Olympus M.Zuiko 25mm F1.8. 100% genuine original. It was easy to find what I wanted and the process was simple. Delivery to NZ in 13 days, which for me was excellent, expected it to be a lot longer. Will definitely deal with Tecobuy again. Thanks