Tecobuy

Tecobuy (page 4 of 4)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (12) · No (50)

Thief's and dodgy people. The worst kind aviod like a plague.

first after ordering. A three days later a email saying that it takes the. 5 days to process a order and then 5 days after a response for comes responding to a email why would it take so long and that its unacceptable. Safe yourself the headache a d buy from a online store there are many of the. That sell and service appropriately.

Alan T.

Alan T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It's been over a week. With no shipping details

Bought a Sony a6400 camera + accessories from Tecobuy over a week ago thinking I could save a few bucks.

I have received an order confirmation which i assume is automatic.
I haven't received any shipping details with tracking yet despite sending them several emails to their support. On the website, the order is still being 'processed'.

Would not recommend this website... I don't think this is a scam but rather just a really dodgy business with poor ethics.

I'll provide updates on this purchase.

Dismayed

DismayedPerth, WA

Expensive lesson with no product..au on end isnt australian

Sent me the flash for my Canon 5D...had rattle..had to wait ages for them to accept the return..finally when did cost me $40 aud..to return...when they sent back we were going to lockdown had to cancel all oseas travel...so didnt use ..just saw didnt rattle...2 months later put on my camera as attached the inner ring literally dissolved not allowing the flash to be removed..took my camera to camera shop and they confirmed that ring was damaged..tecobuy will not accept responsibility has cost me $350 aud..have now bought a new flash through my camera shop knowing will have a safety net..they arent Australian it's a Hong Kong company and are a scam do not believe the good reviews...it will cost you..vile company and not Australian

Find out how Tecobuy compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Horrible costumer service, poor quality products, disorganised

Extremely disappointed with the costumer service.
Initially have paid for the express shipping and the it was ignored, product took even longer to receive the product when I first bought it.

Mobile phone that I bought has been loosing quality and it's been freezing and lagging. Ask for some help and without even having look at my phone, just assumed that it has been physically demaged so they don't have to deal with it. Because they assume it wouldn't be covered by the warranty, costumer service doesn't even wanna to investigate the issue and try to help in some way.

Tecobuy just want you to purchase and do NOT care about your experience as a costumer. Never going to recommend or purchase anything again and I hope you won't either.

tiffany425

tiffany425South East Queensland, QLD

Scammer fake terrible horrible

N H.

N H.Sydney, NSW

Avoid - Unable to Supply and they Ignore You

They don't respond to your emails . If you used paypal as a gateway you will get your money back eventually. Can't comment on the product because I never got it but read other reviews, not pretty.

NOT RECEIVED REFUND 1 1/2 MONTHS HAD PASSED

3.2.2020 Purchased Xiaomi Mi 9 Lite under Order No. BAUW410027436
5.2.2020 Followed up on when can I received the phone
5.2.2020 TECObuy responded saying market shortage, supplier is unable to get more stock. Please confirm if you wish to cancel the order and have a full refund
5.2.2020 I responded "Please cancel my order and refund my money."
6.2.2020 Followed up on my refund - No response!
14.3.2020 Followed up on my refund - No response!
23.3.2020 Followed up on my refund - No response!

After 1.5months, no REFUND received.

I will email one more time to TECObuy about my refund and if no response in 3 days then I will lodge a complaint to the NSW Regulator or even to the ACCC because their practice is in violation to the ACL.

Lina

LinaIllawarra, NSW

Tecobuy is a SCAM don't buy

Bought a phone, got a confirmation letter and then didn't receive a phone. Chased twice via email - didn't hear back. Only when i escalated the issue to PayPal they got back to me saying "your order has been cancelled as the stocks we have received are damaged". Refund is still pending.

I didn’t realise I was buying from Hong Kong.

I didn’t realise I was buying from Hong Kong.

Item was faulty - I had to return it at my own expense (14 international shipping). Finally after weeks, refunded cost of item by PayPal - not the carriage though.

Never again.

Tecobuy = Scam. Company. Do not buy

Purchased NIKON 20mm lens in early Feb for $750 and was advised up to 10 days delivery. Checked account details 1 week later.... no record of order ( but payment had been deducted). Queried the company three times by email. No response. After 18 days I received an email that all such lens in stock were damaged and they could not source elsewhere and I would be refunded. Interesting as they are still selling the same lens but now nearly $200 more. Communication from company terrible. Scam don’t buy.

Maison N.

Maison N.Sydney, NSW

Additional delivery Fee

I asked to leave behind my door and they didn't then rang they didnt know which depot it had taken back to! Had wait a while and asked ro deliver, had to pick up abd got charged additional $10 for nothing.
Apart from that was OK

Wayne

WayneSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fraudulent Scam

This seller takes payment and ships defective goods. Their website says that if goods are defective then they pay courier to collect. However when it happens they refuse to send a courier or refund, but insist you pay $100 return shipping. DON'T BUY FROM THEM

muddle

muddleSydney, NSW

Dodgy - Defective Product - No replacement - No Refund

Awful, NEVER again

After our order we did not receive a confirmation email, but our bank account was charged. after 10 days when we did not receive a product, I followed up with them, they said they run out of stock (even though the product was still available on their website. mind you this is 10 days after they charged me). only after a battle I could get our money back. I do not understand why they should have such a bad customer service and have no respect. it was ok with them to charge my account without having the product in place and refund my money at their discretion. we get much better customer service on other websites and I will never use them again.

Ophelie

Ophelie

Robbers !!!

Worst company ever ! We bought a 600 AUD mobile phone and the parcel got "lost". After 5 months of waiting, they tell us " We are sorry, we will only reimburse 60 AUD because you didn't take any insurance". What a joke ! TO AVOID

Motorola G7 Play magnetometer e-compass

I Bought a Motorola G7 Play from Tecobuy only to find that this phone's magnetometer e-compass will only work within North America. I contacted Motorola about this and they state that this phone should not be sold outside of North America and wanted to know how I (an Australian) got hold of one. I would not advise anyone buy a phone from Tecobuy as they will sell you anything whether it will work or not.

Stuart

Stuart

Pretty disappointed.

After not hearing back from Tecobuy nearly 2 weeks after purchase I emailed to ask for my shipping information only to be tole the supplier is running low on stock and that I will have to wait. Still haven't been sent any shipping information but I receive an email asking for me to share my Tecobuy experience....well here it is!

Graeme

GraemePerth, WA

Very Disappointing

I ordered and paid for a mobile phone from this company off their website, after no delivery notification after a week I e-mailed to request ETA to be advised their supplier was out of stock and delivery would be upward of a month, I requested an alternate phone on their website to be told again their supplier was out of stock.
They were quick to offer a full refund which I accepted and the refund was processed in good time however it appears this company do not hold stock of product they are offering on their website, my advice would be to clarify delivery prior to placing your order.
The whole process was very disappointing and time consuming.

Sue

SueGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

DO NOT BUY FROM TECOBUY.

a Scam business

I have ordered some memory card from tecobuy.com due to cheap deal. But they just cancelled the order and informing different things at different times. First time they told, supplier does not supply and second time they told supplier supply faulty items. Though there were 3-4 days difference in my two orders. When I challenge them by email why does they did it, they didn't reply with minimum trustworthy. My feeling with this company is they want more hit to their website and show as trustworthy. People should not visit their website and should give negative rating so that other peoples can be aware of them.