Tecobuy

Tecobuy (page 4 of 8)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (135)

Tim K.

Tim K.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service and prices

Ordered phone, earbuds and few kindles . Arrived on time, took max 10 days. .Great quality and amazing prices compare other shops. Plus range of products.
Highly recommended.
Thanks a lot Tecobuy Team.

G Vimalanathan

G VimalanathanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Service and best price

Bought Apple pro headphones recently from tecobuy for first time. Good pricing was skeptical initially on when the product will arrive and delivery timeline but eventually happy with the overall experience on service, tracking information and delivery timeline. Would defi recommend and will be buying more from here.

Gemar T.

Gemar T.Sydney, NSW

A better alternative to Aliexpress and Ebay

As the title suggests, Tecobuy is better than Aliexpress or Ebay. That is if the item you want is being sold there. I already bought two items from them.
First is an Amazfit Bip S. Took "only" 10 days to arrive. Got it at a great price too. Cheaper than anything sold in ebay or ali.
Second is an Insta360 One R 360 edition which took a longer 2 weeks in transit. I got it for almost AUD 200 cheaper than even the official Insta360 store price.

Excellent service purchased Redmi Note 8

I recently purchased a Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 phone from Tecobuy. I was really impressed with their professionalism and courtesy. At first I ordered a different phone and the payment had gone through, but I changed my mind and wanted a different phone and the cost was nearly the same. Tecobuy immediately refunded my money in full and I was able to place a fresh order for the right phone. The phone arrived pretty fast and I was able to set it up seamlessly as everything is in English. Their prices are also the best. I would highly recommend them.

Dennis C.

Dennis C.Gippsland, VIC

Samsung A71

David

DavidSouth East Queensland, QLD

Delighted with AirPod Pros

Great value. I saved a lot of money and still got an actual Apple product. Took a little bit of time to arrive, but this is the times we live in

Elizabeth A.

Elizabeth A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Happy after Panic!

Joey

JoeyPerth, WA

Extremely happy with my Motorola!

Ordered my new phone from Tecobuy which arrived on my door step within 3 weeks despite Covid. The price with delivery was very good and the phone had some good reviews. I am very satisfied with my experience from start to finish and can highly recommend Tecobuy.
Thank you very much.

No need to be ripped off by Aussie prices ever again.

This is the second time I've bought a Galaxy phone out of Hong Kong (different seller a couple of years ago). This is a great way to save hundreds off the retail price in Oz. I bought the international model and I checked the specs beforehand on cell frequencies, all good. Of course, being international version, it comes with the charging plug of a different country. My phone was done in Vietnam (where Samsung seems to make a bulk of electronics), Tecobuy included an adaptor for it. The phone box was sealed. Super happy with the purchase. Took two weeks (from when ordered) to arrive. Was shipped by DPEX and then at the Australian end, was delivered by TOLL Priority. Will use them again.

Yvonne S.

Yvonne S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Samsung Galaxy Tab A

Great customer contact & well packaged included adapter plug. [you need to pull bottom prong down on charger to fit adapter]. This tablet is an excellent product. Arrived in 10 days from Hong Kong to Aus under Stage 4 lockdown. Saved a lot of money & got the color I wanted. Very Happy. My partner has now bought same product from them. Victoria, Australia.

dyson stick v10 abs

looking for a cheapest possible buy of this model (chosen as its got the extra power head for hardwood floors now only available separately or with a v11 range for $$$) i found tecobuy. was at my house within 11 days. packaged well. just needed a UK to Aus power adaptor. i would not hesitate to buy from them again.

Derek M.

Derek M.Perth, WA

small selection of value goods

I needed a redmi phone Teco had it including delivery to perth australia for a great price..International version .. no problems.. quick toll courier delivery.
the selection is not like you eill find on some sites but if they do have what you want the prices are really competitive

Good price and good service

Before place my order I had read a lot of negative comment about Tecobuy. I decided to have a try since the item I wanted is of very good price. Turn out the service is fast and excellent. After I placed my order I immediately received confirm emails and let me trace the status of my order. Received at prompt timing and the product is excellent.

Cannot fault Tecobuy service

Competitive prices and good range of products. Ordering and paying for the item was easy. Received the item in New Zealand 10 days from date of order. Very good service. Will do business again one day I hope.

Homeowner1

Homeowner1Adelaide, South Australia

Great prices

Great price and service, receive items in a timely manner. Fantastic products, however using DPEX for deliveries is poor, never knock even when I am home. No knock or ring the door bell. They just drop and run and leave the items out in the open. Luckily each time been home to get the items, no contact even when states it’s signature required.

IanWestern District, VIC

Very Good Service

I'd been looking for a Samsung S5e for ages. Tecobuy was one of the few stores with stock. The tablet turned up in Australia; brand new and cheaper than EBay.

Ian

And in less than one week amid COVIT 19.

JohnI

JohnISydney, NSW

Great Seller

Easy to purchase goods.
Tracking service for delivery plus mail to be updated on delivery.
Highly Recommend Seller.
Very secure purchasing protocol.
Very confident to purchase from.
Will definitely use again for future purchase of goods

Saad

SaadSydney, NSW

14th day delivery, 71$ savings

Ordered note 9 pro on 17th July, got it delivered on 30th July. Tracking available throughout on dpex website. Far better experience than Alixpress in shipping & price, delivery for which takes ages

Very happy

No problems whatsoever, I bought an ftz adapter because it was over $200 au cheaper than in Aus. It took 3 weeks to arrive but I was informed the whole time, tracking was good and more detailed on toll website. I read tecobuy website and understood they are based in HK so expected a wait time, similar to ebay items from HK or China. I think people don't understand this and then bag these guys out. Pay through paypal, if item doesn't arrive, put in a request at paypal. Be patient. Recommended.

Cornelius

CorneliusPerth, WA

Genuine product, fast shipping

I ordered a Canon EF-S 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6 IS STM lens on 19 Jul and it arrived on 31 Jul to Perth metro area. Main reason to consider this site is that the prices are competitive with Tobydeals, Kogan, CCC Warehouse and Amazon. This retailer ships from Hong Kong so prices can be lower than local retailers. Constant email updates are sent to let you know exactly what is the status with your order (packed, dispatched, etc). Do consider giving them a try.