Tefal ActiFry 1Kg

Tefal ActiFry 1Kg Questions & Answers

Black (FZ706260), White (FZ706060)

116 questions from our users

Helen B.

Helen B.asked

My timer doesn’t bleep when it’s reached zero. Any help?

Debbie

Debbieasked

Do all Tefal Actifry’s spin?

carisbrook

carisbrookasked

My air fryer (Tefal) wont change from the chips to fish on the setting

Carrie E

Carrie Easked

I’ve put my chicken onions and peppers in too cook with spoon full of oil and it’s burnt what have I done wrong ?

Mary P.

Mary P.asked

Are the Tefalactifry 3.7 atill availble in Australis

Julie C.

I don`t think so, I bought mine second hand on Gumtree for $50 I love it!

Ray Davies

Ray Daviesasked

My original actifry less than 1 year old and only used a few times has developed a fault whereby when putting in a bag of wedges the paddle sticks and makes a clicking noise but doesn't turn. What is the solution , is the plastic insertthat the paddle sits on damaged due to heat?

Rossi

Rossiasked

How do I know when food is cooked? There is no timer?

Christine H.

Christine H.asked

ActiFry Black (FZ706260)

My actifryer is brand new the trimmer went out after about 5 minutes why????

Artemis A.

Artemis A.asked

Cooking chips in my Tefal Actifry, when the paddle starts to turn it lifts slightly with the pan and at the end of that rotation the paddle and pan seem to jump and hit the glass making a banging noise. Can anyone enlighten me as to why this might be happening as I am worried the glass will break?

Ryan Maguire
Ryan Maguire

The centre piece may not be secured in properly use the side levers on it that are slightly different colour ooen/close the lock to lock it in place to the fry pan

Gary S.

Gary S.asked

I want to cook things like steak and fish in the actify. I dont want to use the paddle. If I dont use paddle there is the big hole in the pan. How do I solve this. Is there accessory?

Debra l.

Debra l.asked

Just ordered another Tefal actifry. This one however is different. It has a turn over ring???? For what purpose is that?

Manar H.

Manar H.asked

I have it for two years,it works very well and I liked so much. The problem is it sounds weird when it works,and after a while the sound become louder.and it takes longer time than normal to cook food.
I asking for advice?

Mira P.

Mira P.asked

I have a Telfal orginal do I need to use the slotted shelf inside the basket. Or can I take it out for large items

David

Davidasked

How do you cook steak in the actifry?

John A.

John A.asked

Why does it make a buzzing sound when not plug in?

Fay
Fay

This would be the timer counting down to zero

Shaukat M.

Shaukat M.asked

ActiFry Black (FZ706260)

Does heater element work continuously or it on off with relay?

Pamela M.
Pamela M.

Where do you find the fuse

Sylviann H.

Sylviann H.asked

My new. (2 months) tefal actifry original FZ 710840 the cover gets too hot to touch as a consequence the cover has cracked I am being told it up to me to replace it but I cannot find a replacement can any body help?

Julie C.

Try Ebay, I got mine from there. Good luck!

Colleen S.

Colleen S.asked

How to cook frozen Dim Sims in Tefel Actifry 1.2 kg

Cherrie

I put them in basket rather than use the paddle on them.

Denise

Deniseasked

I want to cook sweet potato fries and egg rolls separately. Do I use the paddle?

Cherrie

If you aren't using the basket, you need to use the paddle.

Bee

Beeasked

I have a Tefal Actifry original and unfortunately, my chips are not browning at all. I do dry the potatoes before cooking them in the Actifry. I have tried various varieties of potato but none brown. Is my Actifry not working properly?

Cinta M
Cinta M

Hey Bee are you putting a little bit of oil in? I found that when I forgot to put any oil in my chips wouldn't brown up properly. I use just a little drizzle.

Saculjh
Saculjh

When I read the instruction booklet it said you have to cut the chips the same size and also rinse them throughly to get all the starch off of them. I personally didn’t want to go to that much effort so I sold mine. not sure if this will help you

Cherrie

I use frozen/oven fries from Coles, McCains etc. I don't make my own. I don't use oil at all and end up with perfect chips each time. My children also use the basket to reheat chips from KFC, the fish and chip etc and it keeps them crisp rather than soggy from the microwave.

Get an answer from our members and Tefal representatives