See the Best Multi Cookers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

jenny

jenny

A real loser in my book

What a HUGE waste of money After about 2 months it stopped working and Tefal wouldn't honour the warranty until Fair Trading got involved You can't clean the thing either Back to Granny's crock pot 4 me Heaps easier and I have all her recipe's that she gave me

Purchased in May 2019 for $320.00.

Slow Cooking
Steaming

Ashley

AshleySouth East Queensland, QLD

Cook 4 me

So disappointed with this product it has errors and doesn’t work just after your year warranty is up. Tefel do not care $249 down the drain won’t buy this brand again

Purchased in December 2017 for $249.00.

Ashley

AshleySouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst product ever

Brakes within 2 years and tefel know this so they only offer you a 1 year warranty! Rude company waste of $249 so sad as I got this for an anniversary present and now they won’t even replace or fix the product.

Purchased in December 2017 for $249.00.

Product is used: Weekly
Slow Cooking
Steaming
edris

edrisSydney, NSW

satisfy

my wife use cook4me once per week she is happy and satisfied but last week during cooking suddenly stopped and never turn on she use cook 4me about 3 years i bought from harvey noman (auburn) and i lost an invoice i dont know how much cost me to repair or service and back to work again

Purchased at Harvey Norman for $300.00.

Product is used: Weekly

DMax

DMaxSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not perfect, but awesome

Purchased in May 2016 at The Good Guys for $268.00.

Pressurising Speed
Product is used: Several times a week

Alex J

Alex JCanberra

Major problems with engineering

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Michelle

MichelleBrisbane

Best appliance I’ve ever purchased

Originally bought this thinking it would be good for busy weeknights. But this machine is the best appliance I’ve ever bought. I use it for everything! Cooks risotto and pasta dishes in no time. And now that I have a baby I’m using it to steam all our veggies for her solids. I use it every other day and it is well worth the money for anyone thinking about the cost to use ratio. Built in recipes are easy and delicious too.

Sue Ireland

Sue IrelandSouth East Queensland, QLD

My son bought one, then I did, then a friend -now my sister has one!

Date PurchasedSep 2018
Jon B

Jon BSydney

Time saver

Great product, saves hips of time for cooking, total blessing when you have little kids. Best for cooking risotto (within 20 mins) and curries. For example, the Massaman curry takes just under 40 mins to cook. Lots of built in recipes. Almost stopped cooking on cooktop. Handy application. The multi cooker doesn't retain smells or flavours after use.

Date PurchasedJun 2017
Blunt as a Brick

Blunt as a Brick

Pressure cooking for LIFE!

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Kane

KaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Pressure Cooker

It’s a good pressure cooker with built in recipes, but I would hardly call it a multi cooker. It’s great for all in one bowl means and does a good job as a faster slow cooker, with similar results. The slow cook function is pretty average and hard to use. The manual says you can slow cook with the lid down, but the appliance itself won’t let you.

Terri

TerriSouth East Queensland, QLD

More than happy with this excellent pressure cooker...

I purchased this pressure cooker and I more than happy. Quick and excellent food cooker, in fact I am looking to purchase another one. I have made chicken soup, casseroles, spaghetti bolognaise and stir fries with ease and it cooks in a matter of minutes. The bread and butter pudding recipe is the only one I am happy with in the recipe book but I mainly use my own recipes. Would highly recommend this pressure for ease and quickness and well cooked food.
Unhappy people need to experiment to get the good results.

Date PurchasedJan 2016

FrodoBaggins

FrodoBagginsHunter Region, NSW

Typical Stuff up by Tefal

Lucy

LucyMelbourne

The results blew my mind!

For the last five years or so...working long hours and being time poor destroyed all my desire and motivation to cook healthy meals. We have survived on snacky type foods for dinner, such as toasted sandwiches, bacon and eggs, crackers with avocado and baked beans...to name a few. In comes the Tefal Cook 4 Me plus, recommended by my daughter. Well...OMG...butter me on both sides!...

Chucky58SYDNEY

I love this Product although I did have issues but I sorted it out see below (Error Code 21) how to

My first Cook4Me worked wonders but after 2 weeks it started displaying error Code 21 (not enough water) I was being left with uncooked meals. Took it back and it was replaced. New one did the same thing after 1 week. I finally had a thought, this happened as soon as I took the inside top out to clean and I was tightening the screw really tight. As soon as I loosened the screw off, it started cooking perfectly and I have been using it continuously without any hiccups ever since. It is amazing and I love the Recipes. I have found some errors in some recipes though but I would not be without this cooker now. Its Brilliant.

Date PurchasedJul 2018
Julie TW

Julie TWSydney, NSW

Good for Pressure Cooking, But Presets Don't Do Much

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Shazzie

ShazzieBrisbane

Leaks water when using pressure cooking function

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Bought at half price and its OK but definitely not great.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Davidg

Davidg

Worst appliance I have ever bought

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Darwin saver

Darwin saverPalmerston, NT

Dinner sorted in record time!!

Date PurchasedOct 2017