Tefal CY505E60

3.3

• Pressure Cooking
downundergal

downundergalSouth East Queensland, QLD

Too complicated and lacking a decent instruction manual

Can anyone help me in regards to using the DIY function on this machine? I wanted to make bone broth so I need to be able to set a time for 23 hours but the the slow cooking function only allows 9 hours, I can't get the DIY function to set a time past 1 hour plus I also can't work out how to slow cook on high intitally and then to change to a low setting. I avoid using the machine because it is so painful.

leeanne

leeannePerth, WA

Good multicooker

Have cooked in it twice but leaked water everywhere and last time i cooked in it meat went dry, have only used the pressure cook function so far, easy to use and clean

Purchased in April 2018 at Flybuys.

Features / Functions
Pressure Cooking

carinnef

carinnefpenrith

Great with all meals

Bought this cooker to replace our heavy stove top pressure cooker and slow cooker as it does it all.
Purchased 3 months ago and it gets used almost daily for slow cooked meals, corned beef, rice, stews, soups etc etc.
One of the best things in our kitchen.

Multi Cookers