Tefal FF245E Oleoclean Snack

MPN: FF245E

3.5

chicker8Mid North Coast, NSW

disappointed

Purchased in January 2020 at The Good Guys for A$106.00.

Maggie3029Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesome

kay r.

kay r.asked

Can you fill the fryer with water and a drop of detergent. Heat to clean, then allowing the water to flow through the mesh filter into the oil vessel. I think the filter would otherwise overtime become clogged ?? Especially from crumbed products.
I have owned a tefal 1000 for 20 years. It is still going strong. Just ordered a new filter for the lid.
I have always cleaned it in the above manner.

chicker8

Thank you for your input kay r. As I have not yet returned fryer for refund, I will be trying your suggestion tonight and will let you know the results. Truth be told I do actually like cooking with it.
Cheers, chicker8.

Bargain hunterasked

when you deep fry first,do you keep the drainer lid on or off,if the lid is on it does not close well

Maggie3029

The lid doesn’t close tightly. It basically just sits on top and prevents fat splashing everywhere and acts as a filter. It really helps stop the fat splashing out of the fryer when you put frozen food into
It. Once it all settles down if you like you can take it off.

Bargain hunter

The lid I meant was that covers the inlet that allows the oil to drain into the bottom collection base unit

Get an answer from our members and Tefal representatives

CategoryDeep Fryers