Tefal Filtra Pro FR406860

Tefal Filtra Pro FR406860 (page 2 of 2)

MPN: 35905422

3.5

barbara

barbarabrisbane

3 months use

we only got 3 months use before thermostat blew. back to Harvey norman for a new one again,it was a good fryer to use,hope it's a one off thing that happeed.

beebeegee

beebeegeeMelbourne, Vic

Updated Deep Fryer Works Well

See all Tefal Filtra Pro FR406860 reviews

DARNE C.

DARNE C.asked

My digital timer does not work only bought this deep fryer today

Nikita

Sorry I wont be much help. I have only used the timer once, when I first used it. I dont use it anymore, I just eyeball the food to tell whether it is cooked. If it still doesnt work, I would save the oil off somewhere and take it back to the place you got it for an exchange. I have had mine for many months and used it dozens of times and it is great (even though I dont use the timer... ).

Tony .D

Tony .Dasked

Brand new,does not go. No light on when turned on .Why

Nikita

Make sure the dial is turned up all the way to 190 degrees and it is turned on at the wall. The red light should come on and stay on until the oil heats up to 190 degrees. If it doesnt come on, take it back and get a new one. I have used mine at least 100 times now and havent had a problem with it, but this doesnt mean every one of them will be the same. If the light doesnt come on after doing everything above, take it back for a new one or refund.

Tony .D

Tony .Dasked

Brand new, plugged it ,has oil in it, but NOT TURNING ON.

Get an answer from our members and Tefal representatives