Tefal Oleoclean Pro FR8040

Tefal Oleoclean Pro FR8040 (page 2 of 2)

MPN: FR8040

Shani

ShaniPerth

Best Deep Fryer

We don't eat a lot of fried food but occasionally we will and this fryer is the bomb! I love the fact that once it has been used I can filter the oil back into the container and wash everything! So the oil is not left sitting in the fryer....brilliant

613511Sydney

worked for while then blew up

While it worked it was excellent. I only used it once every few weeks, after having it for 18 months it has blown up. of course just after the warranty has finished. I would have thought should last longer than this. Fairly hopeless, only thing to do now is buy a new one, quite annoying.

It didn't work

I was very excited to buy a Tefal Oleoclean Pro FR804060 yesterday afternoon from Harvey Norman. I took it home to cook my dinner and just like recent reviewer itib76, it did not work. I waited and tried the reset button but nothing happened. I ended up using my big saucepan instead. My family and I were very disappointed.

itib76

itib76qld, 4129

don't buy it

I bought Tefal FR8040 Oleoclean Pro from Harvey Norman Loganholme on monday I got it home I set it up but the put the Oil in and turned it on I turned it on 180° waited for at least half an hour nothing happened and no light then I did the reset button and waited for another half an hour still nothing as brand-new straight from the box the only thing I did like about it drain the oil into the blue box so the part works at least all the other fryer I had worked the first time
very disappointed

lee9011

lee9011Sydney, NSW

nice product, grow love daily

love fried food, but hate cleaning work, also dislike possible messy job of storing the used cooking oil afterwards. Now everything is much easier. We can enjoy the crispy food, and leave the dirty job to dishwasher and drain the cooked oil into a nice container by one click. just love it

SusysunsetAU

Excellent fryer - cleans the oil!

I bought this fryer hesitantly because the thought of deep frying food really put my off (however the urge for fresh hot churros won me over!). May I say this machine is awesome! It fries food quickly and evenly and when I place the fried food on paper towel there is hardly any oil left on the towels which is great. The feature I love the most is that when you're done frying you flick a switch and it will drain and filter the oil into a container which is stored underneath the machine. Another BIG plus for me is that every part (except for the element/power source) can go in the dishwasher!! Needless to say we use this quite often and I am impressed every time - I would highly recommend!

Susysunset

You're welcome! Thankyou for making such a well thought out product!

Mainey..

Mainey..Busselton

better than I thought when it was still new

having had the Tefal FR8040 Oleoclean Pro for some time now I believe I can now make statements about the product that are more realistic and not known when it was still new to me as most reviews are.

When I left oil in my previous Deep Fryer, you could still smell the (used) oil in the Fryer's vicinity, when using this Tefal machine and you put the used oil into the catchment underneath it and there is NO smell, so I can leave the FR8040 Oleoclean Pro sitting on the bench where it is used, no need to put it away with the used oil in a separate container.

Makes owning and using the Tefal Deep Fryer a great benefit

See all Tefal Oleoclean Pro FR8040 reviews

Chris D.

Chris D.asked

for some reason the timer/buzzer will not activate on my Tefal Oleoclean Pro.
Apart from this, the temperature gauge is perfect.
I have tried, resetting it. Any help?

Paulasked

The oil is cold but won't drain after first use, the dial is in correct position. Any ideas?

El Rey
El Rey

Is it the first time you've done it? My only thought is maybe something is clogging to filter the oil drains through. Otherwise it may be faulty. PS: the dial is to the right for draining and the left for removing the reservoir. You've got it turned to the right yes?

Gordon W.
Gordon W.

The oil reservoir may not be lined up properly - perhaps try removing and reinserting.

Paul

Thanks the oil container was in the wrong way its working fine now

Steve

Steveasked

My mum have a Tefal model F36-c, when she turn it on there is a beeping sound and 02 is on the display. It's relatively new as she don't use it (for a longtime now) u have clean it myself to make sure nothing is dirty and the noise is still there when I plugged it back in.
Can someone advise what the problem could be?
Thanks in advance
Steve

Jennifer C
Jennifer C

Sounds like the timer..press the black button twice until it reverts back to 0.00. Hopefully that will work

csutak40
csutak40

If not, phoning Telfal may help

Get an answer from our members and Tefal representatives

Download manual