Tefal Oleoclean Pro FR8040

Tefal Oleoclean Pro FR8040

MPN: FR8040

Did not last a day

We bought our fryer yesterday, used it last night for home made spring rolls and temp could not reach 190 degrees as stated. We used a couple of cooking thermometers and it only kept reaching 170 degrees which was not hot enough and reset the machine and the same. I will say I rang the the company and they said take it back to the retail store for a refund or replacement, so can not complain about the back up service. Probably got got a crook one.

Purchased in December 2020 for $159.00.

Ben

BenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don’t Waste Your Time

Purchased in August 2020 at Harvey Norman for $179.00.

HotelathomeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Beware - you may end up with oil everywhere

Purchased in August 2020 at Harvey Norman Online for $179.00.

Deep Fryers

Find out how Tefal Oleoclean Pro FR8040 compares to other Deep Fryers

Sammy Y.

Sammy Y.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best Fryer On The MARKET!

Cooks evenly everytime! the oil stays fresh and clean with its filtering system. Everything just works! easy to clean and store away. makes frying a breeze and a household essential!

Purchased in March 2020 at Myer for $150.00.

Love2BakeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

congratulations Tefal you’ve done it again! Another quality appliance

The Tefal oleoclean fryer cooks really nice crunchy chips, and has a good size basket.
This appliance is lightweight, and easy to store away once you have drained the oil, takes up minimal room I love the idea of the container that the oil drains into as it really filters the oil well for continuous use,
Only negative is you have to be
careful when pouring the oil
back into the fryer when you want to use it again ,because the lid tends to pop off if you have not pressed it down (tight enough )and it can get really messy.

Purchased in December 2019 at Myer for $149.00.

ScammedPerth

Cry over spilt oil

Purchased in February 2020 at The Good Guys for $149.00.

Scammed

Just waiting for bin collection now

El Rey

El ReyBrisbane

Good fryer - if you like large fry ups

Purchased in August 2019 at The Good Guys.

Gordon W.

Gordon W.MacGregor 2615, ACT

Does what is says - but a tad large

The fryer works very well to cook everything we have tried including battered fish; crumbed fish; chips; potato gems; schnitzels; battered chicken; papadums and deep fried ice cream.
The best thing about the product is the oil cleaning feature. Basically the oil is drained through a fine filter into a storage container. Then you clean the left overs out of the cooking area. That means the oil stays really fresh; doesn't get smelly or smokey.
The downside is that it is a really big piece of kit - takes up a lot of bench/cupboard space.

Purchased in August 2019 at The Good Guys Physical store for $147.00.

Only easy to clean if you have a dishwasher and can wait at least 4hrs - apparently

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Deep Fryers

Find out how Tefal Oleoclean Pro FR8040 compares to other Deep Fryers

Sammie

SammieVermont South

Needs a Red and Green light

I love deep fryers and this one is by far the most user friendly. Simple on/off button and temperature gauge. I don't like the new ones with pictures of chicken, fish, chips, etc. I like numbers. The only problem is the light goes off when the fryer is ready which is fine except you can't know that it's still one and many of us has made the mistake of forgetting to turn it off. That's probably why some of the other users have blown theirs up. My son made a great suggestion. Have a green light on when it's ready and the red when it's heating. That way we know the machine is on.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

It didn't work

I was very excited to buy a Tefal Oleoclean Pro FR804060 yesterday afternoon from Harvey Norman. I took it home to cook my dinner and just like recent reviewer itib76, it did not work. I waited and tried the reset button but nothing happened. I ended up using my big saucepan instead. My family and I were very disappointed.

Tefal
Tefal A.Tefal
itib76

itib76qld, 4129

don't buy it

I bought Tefal FR8040 Oleoclean Pro from Harvey Norman Loganholme on monday I got it home I set it up but the put the Oil in and turned it on I turned it on 180° waited for at least half an hour nothing happened and no light then I did the reset button and waited for another half an hour still nothing as brand-new straight from the box the only thing I did like about it drain the oil into the blue box so the part works at least all the other fryer I had worked the first time
very disappointed

Tefal
Tefal A.Tefal
See all Tefal Oleoclean Pro FR8040 reviews

Michael K.

Michael K.asked

Does this only operate as a deep fryer?

Yes. Just deep frying.

Love2Bake

Hi Michael, the instructions only specify to be used for deep frying.
Cheers

Patricia
Patricia

How do I change the batteries in my Oleoclean Pro

Elodieasked

Hello, we've had our Oleo fryer for about 9 months. recently it's started to come to a rolling boil AFTER we've removed the contents and even after it's been switched off. It's quite scary as the boil is quite intense. It feels like a fault in the system? Any ideas?

Love2Bake

Hi , sounds faulty , I use mine a lot it has never done that , are you only using the oil that it advises? Anyway you said even continues boil when off so I would contact faults.

Elodie

Thank you! It doesn't happen every time, it's a bit sporadic. I'll contact faults.

Hotelathome

That doesn't sound right at all. It's probably a faulty thermostat - the unit doesn't realise it has hit the correct temperature and keeps trying to heat.

Peter W.

Peter W.asked

Dimensions of FR8040

Dunk
Dunk

W: 26cm H: 33cm D: 35cm

Get an answer from our members and Tefal representatives

CategoryDeep Fryers