Tefal Oleoclean Pro FR8040

MPN: FR8040

Jennifer C

Jennifer CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wish i didn't have this

I agree with SuzP i cannot get my chips nice and crisp and crunchy no matter what type of oil i purchase. I have a air fryer which cooks better than this. My husband bought it for me!!!!! say no more

Purchased in May 2019.

MG

MGGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fit for purpose

Works well, wish it got hotter and had a better heat up time once food went in. Oil cleaning is OK, only paid an additional $10 for the feature vs the similar breville without. Wouldn't justify much more than that. Also a big unit comparatively, may not be worth the extra storage space for some.

Purchased in April 2019.

Same problem

Bought this unit from Harvey Norman on the 23/8/2014, used it infrequently, let's say 20 times, since then to Deep fry chips or squid. Went to use it on Saturday, no luck. Did what it said and pressed the reset button, Nothing. Gotta buy something else or go back to frying in the pan.

Tefal
Tefal A.Tefal
Deep Fryers

Find out how Tefal Oleoclean Pro FR8040 compares to other Deep Fryers

613511Sydney

worked for while then blew up

While it worked it was excellent. I only used it once every few weeks, after having it for 18 months it has blown up. of course just after the warranty has finished. I would have thought should last longer than this. Fairly hopeless, only thing to do now is buy a new one, quite annoying.

Tefal
Tefal A.Tefal
See all Tefal Oleoclean Pro FR8040 reviews

Michael K.

Michael K.asked

Does this only operate as a deep fryer?

Yes. Just deep frying.

Love2Bake

Hi Michael, the instructions only specify to be used for deep frying.
Cheers

Patricia
Patricia

How do I change the batteries in my Oleoclean Pro

Elodieasked

Hello, we've had our Oleo fryer for about 9 months. recently it's started to come to a rolling boil AFTER we've removed the contents and even after it's been switched off. It's quite scary as the boil is quite intense. It feels like a fault in the system? Any ideas?

Love2Bake

Hi , sounds faulty , I use mine a lot it has never done that , are you only using the oil that it advises? Anyway you said even continues boil when off so I would contact faults.

Elodie

Thank you! It doesn't happen every time, it's a bit sporadic. I'll contact faults.

Hotelathome

That doesn't sound right at all. It's probably a faulty thermostat - the unit doesn't realise it has hit the correct temperature and keeps trying to heat.

Peter W.

Peter W.asked

Dimensions of FR8040

Dunk
Dunk

W: 26cm H: 33cm D: 35cm

Get an answer from our members and Tefal representatives

CategoryDeep Fryers