Tefal Fry Delight FX1000

Tefal Fry Delight FX1000 (page 2 of 2)

MPNs: 36481863 and FX1000

Air Fryers Buying Guide

Looking for a healthier way to enjoy delicious, home-cooked food? An air fryer is a great way to decrease fat intake, while still indulge in our favourite foods. Read on for more information on the benefits of air fryers as well as important features to look out for to make investing in a new air fryer worth it for you.

Read now

4.3

Joey99

Joey99Sydney, NSW

Quickest oven Ever

Heats up and cooks really quick. A much more healthier option than ovens and oil fryers. I’ve used it to cook wedges and it makes them much more crispier than my typical over. Cleaning wasn’t an issue as I place an aluminium foil beneath the tray to catch the crumbs and not leave oil stains. The grate however is a little difficult to wash but it is a small price to pay for the usefulness of this fryer.

Ange22

Ange22AU

Love my tefal delight

I love my tefel fry delight. Cooks food evenly .easy to use and clean. Food tastes great. Saving money on gas by not using oven .i use to deep fry chips would use heaps of oil and it was unhealthy. So saving money on oil too. So easy to quickly cook the kids food. I bought mine at Myer when they had a sale a month ago.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Chen J

Chen JAU

Very good for cooking Fries & chicken Nuggets

Bought the Tefal FX1000 from Myer while it's on Sale. Like the shape of the machine, looks stylish and very easy to fit into my little kitchen. Find it's very useful to cook the French Fries and Chicken Nuggets, super quick compare to my build-in oven. But the container is bit of small. Overall, very happy with the purchase.

Crystal

Crystalstrathfield

It’s ok

I bought it for my family. I thought it would be useful but it is too small to feed while family. And I read the review, it was almost good point, and it was easy to clean. But I want to say it is Not easy to clean it even I use hot water.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Great for frozen processed food but that’s about it!

I tried frying chicken but the end result was a floury, super dry and tough chicken. No problems with frozen chips, nuggets, spring rolls or chicken tender but the hot air is uneven making it a hassle having to take the pan out multiple times and shake the food to get it evenly cooked. Machine is easy to clean but so bulky

strikerzebra

strikerzebraAdelaide

Excellent High Quality Air Fryer!

I bought this air fryer from Grayonline for about $100 after owning a kogan air fryer and a few generic air fryers, this by far the best air fryer which is very sturdy, cooks everything fast and for the price it's a great value air fryer.

Cook chips, wedges, chicken, meat pies or anything for a low fat experience in only a few minutes.

Highly recommended.

Mike

Mike

Good

It is a good air fry. The other day I bought nuggets from woolies and did not deforest at all and put into the air fryer and set the timer and let cook itself. And it comes nice crispy golden color. My daughter loves it. And will recommend to my mates.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Greats for roasting nuts too

Wish it came with a cookbook. Tiring going online all the time. Experimenting and great success with toasting nuts in 5 min (356F) and frozen stuff. Trying to perfect my homemade French-fries. Great baked potatoes and way faster than the oven. Using my own oven way less now so a cost saver too.

BTAMGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fry Delight Low Oil Air Fryer

Date PurchasedSep 2017
BTAM

I still have time to test it out and it is probably easier to do so in the traditional way.

Laura Ann

Laura AnnMelbourne

Should have bought this years ago

Should have bought it years ago. Easy to clean. Great instructions. Simple yet effective. 8 mins nuggets or chicken strips for the kids, can't believe how much oil drips off them and was feeding them to my kids. Def don't need any oil added. Crisp fresh tasting. Could cook anything in there I reckon!

fshao

fshaoRyde

Product works for me

I bought this product and used it for a few days before writing this review.
It saves me cooking time and electricity cost by heaps, compared to using traditional oven for preparing breakfast with frozen food.
The instruction is easy to follow. I showed my teenage boy how to use and he loved it. I guess I don't have to get up early every morning to do the cooking.
The product greatly saves effort in everyday's cooking with no or minimal oil which helps family's health.
This is certainly one of my wise purchases of the year!

Von

VonMelbourne

Fantastic Product

I wasn't to sure about using an air fryer, but I am so thrilled I bought this one as I have bought a few Tefal products with no regrets. It is so easy to use with great results. I cook in mine every second day at least, plus I have recommended it to so many people, if there is one thing I wish was a bit better, it would be the cooking guide, some of the pictures were hard to work out what the food was. I found that it didn't take long to learn to go by sight and smell, when to check on the food.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
SMC

SMCSouth East Queensland, QLD

A good entry level Air Fryer

Got it on special at myer
works very well for the price paid $179
Cooks food quite well, no oils, easy to clean
chips come out crisp, in all honesty its been very reliable and ive had no dramas with it yet (touch wood)
If it continues to operate for the next few years without issue ill be happy

Kate

KateYeppon

Best appliance ever

I've had my Tefal fry delight for 6 months. I cook nearly everything in it. I am going to purchase another one, so I can cook chips in one and fish, sausages, bacon, schnitzel, rissoles, chicken and meat in the other one. My health has improved since using it.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Spur

SpurPerth, WA

Love it for roast veggies

We purchased this air fryer last month after being given one that has the turning arm previously by a friend. We prefer this one because it does squish all the veggies up while they cook and it uses less oil and for some things no oil at all. Much healthier. Can't wait to make chips.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Jeff B

Jeff Bjbcat2@icloud.com

Amazing customer service for a great product.

I own a range of Tefal products and have been very pleased with them. We recently purchased the Tefal Fry Delight. Unfortunately I inadvertently dropped it on the first weekend and the handle broke off. Needless to say I was disappointed with myself and contacted the Australian Tefal support crew. To my surprise they shipped me a replacement part free of charge - a real surprise and an example of great customer experience. Thank you Tefal.

Date PurchasedJun 2017
terrimc

terrimcPerth, WA

Why didn't I buy one sooner!

I love my Tefal and ever since I've brought it I hardly ever use my oven anymore (only for big dishes) which means I save on power. My kids can use this with ease and everything has came out perfectly cooked especially chips! I find that the basket can get a little mucky and I try to soak it while we are eating but I guess if I use other products it will come up gleaming and I also like that it is dishwasher safe too.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Mary

Mary

Fantastic machine

Bought my Tefal FX 1000 about a month ago from Harvey Norman for $185. I actually thought they were a lot dearer than that & hadn't looked for a while so found this one was quite affordable. I really like the shape of this machine, plus the ease of use. Very easy to operate & easy to clean, I put the basket into the dishwasher. But best of all is the way it cooks with no oil needed. Chips are golden & crunchy & not greasy. Great for a quick lunch. I still have some experimenting to do but so far I love it.

Date PurchasedJan 2017