Tefal Fry Delight FX1000

Tefal Fry Delight FX1000

MPNs: 36481863 and FX1000

Air Fryers Buying Guide

Looking for a healthier way to enjoy delicious, home-cooked food? Read on for more information on the benefits of air fryers, plus important features to look out for when buying.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

4.3

• Product is used
Tim

TimCanberra 2600, ACT

Broken Airfryer after 1 year

I struggle to understand why Tefal designers use a high end oven temperature grade non stick coating on all the internal surfaces and basket?
This airfryer is impossible to wash as it has bee design badly without thought for ongoing cleaning.
It would take me hours of soaking and scrubbing to clean the basket.
Also after 1 year the fan stop working so there was an error message TOTALLY USELESS had to throw it out!!!
I bought the top Philips XXL Digital Airfryer it is AMAZING!

Philips Airfryer XXL Smart Digital HD9861/99

Looking for a Fryer?

Read more about Philips Airfryer for a healthier way to fry.

Ad

Waste of money !!

I got this product reading all the reviews and i wonder Why!!!!!
I paid $189 for this product - actual cost $240- As i wasn't ready to pay $400 on a Air fryer , thought this a mid ranged Air fryer and do its job , buts it was a BIG Disappointment!
I tried making chips ( the basic job a air fryer can do ) from scratch & frozen . both came out overcooked and were not crispy at all.
The design is old school and now i am only comparing it with a Kmart brand air fryer which is for only $60 and is digital and apparently is doing the job just right !

A Big do not buy !

Purchased in August 2020 at Myer for $189.00.

Nat

NatPerth, WA

Cooks brilliantly, poor non-stick quality

I've had my Tefal for a month now and it's been used almost every day. Unfortunately today I noticed the non-stick surface has bubbled and some came off when cleaning with a soft sponge. Bit disappointing, maybe I just got a dud one. Cooking wise though, it's brilliant! Very quick and easy to set and forget. I do like the wire basket, I think it circulates the heat better than others would.

Purchased in April 2020 at Myer Online Store for $179.00.

Product is usedDaily
Air Fryers

Find out how Tefal Fry Delight FX1000 compares to other Air Fryers

LilLam

LilLamNewcastle

Tefal Fry Delight.

We received this as a gift from friends. we used to have a deep fryer and i guess they wanted to help make us healthier. The only problem is we cant get crispy frys. Its great for stir fry type meals but not for frys. Im sure its healthier but that doesn't mean tastier.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Jan99

Jan99

This is perfect. Strongly recommend it

I am impressed with the food cooked using this product. It preserves the freshness and ordinary taste of the food with the five star restaurant’s presentation. It makes meals ready in a speedy and clean manner. It is easy to clean, which leads to easy cleaning in the kitchen. It is easy to store as well.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Crystal

Crystalstrathfield

It’s ok

I bought it for my family. I thought it would be useful but it is too small to feed while family. And I read the review, it was almost good point, and it was easy to clean. But I want to say it is Not easy to clean it even I use hot water.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Philips Airfryer XXL Smart Digital HD9861/99

Looking for a Fryer?

Read more about Philips Airfryer for a healthier way to fry.

Ad

Great for frozen processed food but that’s about it!

I tried frying chicken but the end result was a floury, super dry and tough chicken. No problems with frozen chips, nuggets, spring rolls or chicken tender but the hot air is uneven making it a hassle having to take the pan out multiple times and shake the food to get it evenly cooked. Machine is easy to clean but so bulky

Date PurchasedDec 2017

BTAMGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fry Delight Low Oil Air Fryer

Date PurchasedSept 2017
BTAM

I still have time to test it out and it is probably easier to do so in the traditional way.

See all Tefal Fry Delight FX1000 reviews