Tefal Fry Delight FX1000

Tefal Fry Delight FX1000

MPNs: 36481863 and FX1000

Air Fryers Buying Guide

Looking for a healthier way to enjoy delicious, home-cooked food? Read on for more information on the benefits of air fryers, plus important features to look out for when buying.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

4.3

• Product is used
Un3arthly

Un3arthlyMelbourne

Great product

Gifted to me from my mum. First time using an air fryer. I love it. So quick and easy to use and cook. I just put it in the dishwasher when finished so easy to clean also. I've cooked, chips, nuggets, chicken and hash browns in it so far. Very simple to use also.

D.YA

D.YASydney, NSW

easy to use and quick cook

this is my 2nd Telfal air fryer and found the design is getting better and the cooking time get reduced.
this one is good for chips and fish fingers . also the size of it is good for family of 3.

JVR

JVRSydney, NSW

Best kitchen gadget

Works like an instant mini oven.
Faster to cook small portions of frozen food. Every morning I cook nuggets, sausages, mini pies for school lunches
Easy to use and clean. Best buy.

Purchased in January 2019.

dora1994

dora1994Hunter Region, NSW

Fantastic little appliance

I used some reward points to buy this little gem, while I tend to use it only to cook oven chips and nuggets, it has won over my fussy kids, my 6 year old always asks for the crispy chicken nuggets now! Cooks fast, means that we have the oven free for other things, like adult meals! Oh it also makes amazing jacket potatoes! Grab one, you wont be disappointed!

Date PurchasedJune 2018
Jenny

JennyApollo Bay

Air fry stake and food to prefection

Ever since buying the tefal fryer our stakes have never been the same. Their near to perfect and chips made inside are fluffy and crispy. No more buying stake on Stake Tuesday as this just cooks them to heavenly tasting prefection! No oil needed just place in the pan and fry away

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Sangeeta

SangeetaMelbourne

Perfect

I heard about air fryers a lot but i bought it just last year near Christmas time because my owen messed up.when i started using air fryer this work so well i was not even bother to fix my owen.the main benfit to have this even kids can use it ofcourse under supervision but so eady to operate

oz_mike

oz_mikeAU

Easy to use and versatile way for "healthy" frying.

This is an excellent product for frying just about anything particularly frozen items. One additional thing I've used it for is to crisp up pies/pasties after heating in the microwave. A few minutes fixes the soggy microwave pastry. Need to use a bit of trial and error but worth persevering. I was going to buy a small deep fryer but my wife suggested this and she was right! LOL

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
sue28

sue28South East Queensland, QLD

great machine much better than my old phillips

much quicker than my old phillips easier to clean too. heats very quick , was not easy to purchase as not every one stocks it but well worth the wait. very happy with it. cord folds away neatly easy to store in a cupboard too.
cooking is great, even heating up rolls bread or sausage is very quick.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Aspen

AspenBrisbane

Great start to Air Fryers

This was my first Air Fryer I purchased as I saw it in the rejects section of a local Harvey Norman. I think it was the demo model as there was no box either and my wife has been pestering me to buy one for a while now. I finally caved in to keep her happy and so far it's been a great joy to use actually. I've almost perfected the way to get a frozen pie from Coles to be a similar texture as the ones you buy from the bakery in about 10 minutes. Beats the soggy and non-crunchy texture when you heat it up in a microwave. Overall it's quite good for frying kale (for kale chips), frozen chips and of course frozen pies. Haven't ventured out to other food items yet but we'll get there.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Phil

PhilPerth, WA

Great air fryer!

Great for 2-3 people. Cooks up chips to the perfect crisp! The best fryer I have owned. Easy to clean and cooks very fast. Look around for price on this one as it varies greatly from upwards of $250 at Myer to $130 from the Good Guys. Fry up some delicious chicken!

Joey99

Joey99Sydney, NSW

Quickest oven Ever

Heats up and cooks really quick. A much more healthier option than ovens and oil fryers. I’ve used it to cook wedges and it makes them much more crispier than my typical over. Cleaning wasn’t an issue as I place an aluminium foil beneath the tray to catch the crumbs and not leave oil stains. The grate however is a little difficult to wash but it is a small price to pay for the usefulness of this fryer.

Ange22

Ange22AU

Love my tefal delight

I love my tefel fry delight. Cooks food evenly .easy to use and clean. Food tastes great. Saving money on gas by not using oven .i use to deep fry chips would use heaps of oil and it was unhealthy. So saving money on oil too. So easy to quickly cook the kids food. I bought mine at Myer when they had a sale a month ago.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

strikerzebra

strikerzebraAdelaide

Excellent High Quality Air Fryer!

I bought this air fryer from Grayonline for about $100 after owning a kogan air fryer and a few generic air fryers, this by far the best air fryer which is very sturdy, cooks everything fast and for the price it's a great value air fryer.

Cook chips, wedges, chicken, meat pies or anything for a low fat experience in only a few minutes.

Highly recommended.

Date PurchasedJuly 2017

Greats for roasting nuts too

Wish it came with a cookbook. Tiring going online all the time. Experimenting and great success with toasting nuts in 5 min (356F) and frozen stuff. Trying to perfect my homemade French-fries. Great baked potatoes and way faster than the oven. Using my own oven way less now so a cost saver too.

Laura Ann

Laura AnnMelbourne

Should have bought this years ago

Should have bought it years ago. Easy to clean. Great instructions. Simple yet effective. 8 mins nuggets or chicken strips for the kids, can't believe how much oil drips off them and was feeding them to my kids. Def don't need any oil added. Crisp fresh tasting. Could cook anything in there I reckon!

fshao

fshaoRyde

Product works for me

I bought this product and used it for a few days before writing this review.
It saves me cooking time and electricity cost by heaps, compared to using traditional oven for preparing breakfast with frozen food.
The instruction is easy to follow. I showed my teenage boy how to use and he loved it. I guess I don't have to get up early every morning to do the cooking.
The product greatly saves effort in everyday's cooking with no or minimal oil which helps family's health.
This is certainly one of my wise purchases of the year!

Von

VonMelbourne

Fantastic Product

I wasn't to sure about using an air fryer, but I am so thrilled I bought this one as I have bought a few Tefal products with no regrets. It is so easy to use with great results. I cook in mine every second day at least, plus I have recommended it to so many people, if there is one thing I wish was a bit better, it would be the cooking guide, some of the pictures were hard to work out what the food was. I found that it didn't take long to learn to go by sight and smell, when to check on the food.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
SMC

SMCSouth East Queensland, QLD

A good entry level Air Fryer

Got it on special at myer
works very well for the price paid $179
Cooks food quite well, no oils, easy to clean
chips come out crisp, in all honesty its been very reliable and ive had no dramas with it yet (touch wood)
If it continues to operate for the next few years without issue ill be happy

Date PurchasedJuly 2017

Kate

KateYeppon

Best appliance ever

I've had my Tefal fry delight for 6 months. I cook nearly everything in it. I am going to purchase another one, so I can cook chips in one and fish, sausages, bacon, schnitzel, rissoles, chicken and meat in the other one. My health has improved since using it.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Jeff B

Jeff Bjbcat2@icloud.com

Amazing customer service for a great product.

I own a range of Tefal products and have been very pleased with them. We recently purchased the Tefal Fry Delight. Unfortunately I inadvertently dropped it on the first weekend and the handle broke off. Needless to say I was disappointed with myself and contacted the Australian Tefal support crew. To my surprise they shipped me a replacement part free of charge - a real surprise and an example of great customer experience. Thank you Tefal.

Date PurchasedJune 2017