Tefal Fry Delight FX1000

Tefal Fry Delight FX1000

MPNs: 36481863 and FX1000

Air Fryers Buying Guide

Looking for a healthier way to enjoy delicious, home-cooked food? Read on for more information on the benefits of air fryers, plus important features to look out for when buying.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

4.3

Tim
TimCanberra 2600, ACT

Broken Airfryer after 1 year

I struggle to understand why Tefal designers use a high end oven temperature grade non stick coating on all the internal surfaces and basket?
This airfryer is impossible to wash as it has bee design badly without thought for ongoing cleaning.
It would take me hours of soaking and scrubbing to clean the basket.
Also after 1 year the fan stop working so there was an error message TOTALLY USELESS had to throw it out!!!
I bought the top Philips XXL Digital Airfryer it is AMAZING!

Waste of money !!

I got this product reading all the reviews and i wonder Why!!!!!
I paid $189 for this product - actual cost $240- As i wasn't ready to pay $400 on a Air fryer , thought this a mid ranged Air fryer and do its job , buts it was a BIG Disappointment!
I tried making chips ( the basic job a air fryer can do ) from scratch & frozen . both came out overcooked and were not crispy at all.
The design is old school and now i am only comparing it with a Kmart brand air fryer which is for only $60 and is digital and apparently is doing the job just right !

A Big do not buy !

Purchased in August 2020 at Myer for $189.00.

Un3arthly
Un3arthlyMelbourne

Great product

Gifted to me from my mum. First time using an air fryer. I love it. So quick and easy to use and cook. I just put it in the dishwasher when finished so easy to clean also. I've cooked, chips, nuggets, chicken and hash browns in it so far. Very simple to use also.

tharaka b.
tharaka b.Sydney, NSW

Perfect product

I have been using this for 1 year now and works perfect to grill lamb, chicken and fish for my kids
Saves so much wastage when using the oven for small jobs

Purchased in August 2018.

D.YA
D.YASydney, NSW

easy to use and quick cook

this is my 2nd Telfal air fryer and found the design is getting better and the cooking time get reduced.
this one is good for chips and fish fingers . also the size of it is good for family of 3.

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020
JVR
JVRSydney, NSW

Best kitchen gadget

Works like an instant mini oven.
Faster to cook small portions of frozen food. Every morning I cook nuggets, sausages, mini pies for school lunches
Easy to use and clean. Best buy.

Purchased in January 2019.

Wayne Stickel
Wayne StickelSYDNEY

My 1st air fryer

Easy to use and clean it makes frozen chips so much better, croissants are good too. It takes bacon to another level and the bacon fat is excellent for potatoes in the fryer.
The manual timer control takes getting used to and turning if off requires some force. Overall great product to own.

Date PurchasedSept 2018
dora1994
dora1994Hunter Region, NSW

Fantastic little appliance

I used some reward points to buy this little gem, while I tend to use it only to cook oven chips and nuggets, it has won over my fussy kids, my 6 year old always asks for the crispy chicken nuggets now! Cooks fast, means that we have the oven free for other things, like adult meals! Oh it also makes amazing jacket potatoes! Grab one, you wont be disappointed!

Date PurchasedJune 2018

Jenny
JennyApollo Bay

Air fry stake and food to prefection

Ever since buying the tefal fryer our stakes have never been the same. Their near to perfect and chips made inside are fluffy and crispy. No more buying stake on Stake Tuesday as this just cooks them to heavenly tasting prefection! No oil needed just place in the pan and fry away

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Sangeeta
SangeetaMelbourne

Perfect

I heard about air fryers a lot but i bought it just last year near Christmas time because my owen messed up.when i started using air fryer this work so well i was not even bother to fix my owen.the main benfit to have this even kids can use it ofcourse under supervision but so eady to operate

Date PurchasedDec 2017
oz_mike
oz_mikeAU

Easy to use and versatile way for "healthy" frying.

This is an excellent product for frying just about anything particularly frozen items. One additional thing I've used it for is to crisp up pies/pasties after heating in the microwave. A few minutes fixes the soggy microwave pastry. Need to use a bit of trial and error but worth persevering. I was going to buy a small deep fryer but my wife suggested this and she was right! LOL

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Chris
ChrisPerth, WA

What more could you want in an Air Fryer

Purchased in December 2017 at The Good Guys for $129.00.

Trainers
Trainersmelbourne

Great Air Fryer

I was late to the game with with fryers but now I am a total convert. I like to cook healthy so I feel guilty frying in oil but this little Tefal has cured my conscience! It only needs a spoonful of oil at a time.
‎I have recently been making the best Korean chicken ever in it! I found a good trick is to spray a fine coating of oil right onto the meat just before putting it in
‎I have only had this less than a year but have used it heaps and really enjoy it.
Really good machine

Date PurchasedSept 2017
sue28
sue28South East Queensland, QLD

great machine much better than my old phillips

much quicker than my old phillips easier to clean too. heats very quick , was not easy to purchase as not every one stocks it but well worth the wait. very happy with it. cord folds away neatly easy to store in a cupboard too.
cooking is great, even heating up rolls bread or sausage is very quick.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

TThom
TThomAdelaide

Good, cheap air fryer

For the price this product is really good. It doesn't have the option to cook other items like other air fryers, but if you're looking for an alternative to deep frying it certainly does the job. It works best with frozen chips (no oil added) but does a pretty decent job on raw chips as well.

Date PurchasedMay 2017