Tefal Fry Delight FX1000

Tefal Fry Delight FX1000 (page 2 of 2)

MPNs: 36481863 and FX1000

Air Fryers Buying Guide

Looking for a healthier way to enjoy delicious, home-cooked food? Read on for more information on the benefits of air fryers, plus important features to look out for when buying.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

4.3

Greats for roasting nuts too

Wish it came with a cookbook. Tiring going online all the time. Experimenting and great success with toasting nuts in 5 min (356F) and frozen stuff. Trying to perfect my homemade French-fries. Great baked potatoes and way faster than the oven. Using my own oven way less now so a cost saver too.

Philips Airfryer XXL Smart Digital HD9861/99

Looking for a Fryer?

Read more about Philips Airfryer for a healthier way to fry.

Ad
Laura Ann
Laura AnnMelbourne

Should have bought this years ago

Should have bought it years ago. Easy to clean. Great instructions. Simple yet effective. 8 mins nuggets or chicken strips for the kids, can't believe how much oil drips off them and was feeding them to my kids. Def don't need any oil added. Crisp fresh tasting. Could cook anything in there I reckon!

fshao
fshaoRyde

Product works for me

I bought this product and used it for a few days before writing this review.
It saves me cooking time and electricity cost by heaps, compared to using traditional oven for preparing breakfast with frozen food.
The instruction is easy to follow. I showed my teenage boy how to use and he loved it. I guess I don't have to get up early every morning to do the cooking.
The product greatly saves effort in everyday's cooking with no or minimal oil which helps family's health.
This is certainly one of my wise purchases of the year!

Air Fryers

Find out how Tefal Fry Delight FX1000 compares to other Air Fryers

Von
VonMelbourne

Fantastic Product

I wasn't to sure about using an air fryer, but I am so thrilled I bought this one as I have bought a few Tefal products with no regrets. It is so easy to use with great results. I cook in mine every second day at least, plus I have recommended it to so many people, if there is one thing I wish was a bit better, it would be the cooking guide, some of the pictures were hard to work out what the food was. I found that it didn't take long to learn to go by sight and smell, when to check on the food.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
SMC
SMCSouth East Queensland, QLD

A good entry level Air Fryer

Got it on special at myer
works very well for the price paid $179
Cooks food quite well, no oils, easy to clean
chips come out crisp, in all honesty its been very reliable and ive had no dramas with it yet (touch wood)
If it continues to operate for the next few years without issue ill be happy

Date PurchasedJuly 2017

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020
Kate
KateYeppon

Best appliance ever

I've had my Tefal fry delight for 6 months. I cook nearly everything in it. I am going to purchase another one, so I can cook chips in one and fish, sausages, bacon, schnitzel, rissoles, chicken and meat in the other one. My health has improved since using it.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Philips Airfryer XXL Smart Digital HD9861/99

Looking for a Fryer?

Read more about Philips Airfryer for a healthier way to fry.

Ad
Jeff B
Jeff Bjbcat2@icloud.com

Amazing customer service for a great product.

I own a range of Tefal products and have been very pleased with them. We recently purchased the Tefal Fry Delight. Unfortunately I inadvertently dropped it on the first weekend and the handle broke off. Needless to say I was disappointed with myself and contacted the Australian Tefal support crew. To my surprise they shipped me a replacement part free of charge - a real surprise and an example of great customer experience. Thank you Tefal.

Date PurchasedJune 2017
terrimc
terrimcPerth, WA

Why didn't I buy one sooner!

I love my Tefal and ever since I've brought it I hardly ever use my oven anymore (only for big dishes) which means I save on power. My kids can use this with ease and everything has came out perfectly cooked especially chips! I find that the basket can get a little mucky and I try to soak it while we are eating but I guess if I use other products it will come up gleaming and I also like that it is dishwasher safe too.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Mary
Mary

Fantastic machine

Bought my Tefal FX 1000 about a month ago from Harvey Norman for $185. I actually thought they were a lot dearer than that & hadn't looked for a while so found this one was quite affordable. I really like the shape of this machine, plus the ease of use. Very easy to operate & easy to clean, I put the basket into the dishwasher. But best of all is the way it cooks with no oil needed. Chips are golden & crunchy & not greasy. Great for a quick lunch. I still have some experimenting to do but so far I love it.

Date PurchasedJan 2017