Tefal Fry Delight FX1000

Tefal Fry Delight FX1000

MPNs: 36481863 and FX1000

Air Fryers Buying Guide

Looking for a healthier way to enjoy delicious, home-cooked food? Read on for more information on the benefits of air fryers, plus important features to look out for when buying.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

4.3

• Product is used
Un3arthly

Un3arthlyMelbourne

Great product

Gifted to me from my mum. First time using an air fryer. I love it. So quick and easy to use and cook. I just put it in the dishwasher when finished so easy to clean also. I've cooked, chips, nuggets, chicken and hash browns in it so far. Very simple to use also.

tharaka b.

tharaka b.Sydney, NSW

Perfect product

I have been using this for 1 year now and works perfect to grill lamb, chicken and fish for my kids
Saves so much wastage when using the oven for small jobs

Purchased in August 2018.

D.YA

D.YASydney, NSW

easy to use and quick cook

this is my 2nd Telfal air fryer and found the design is getting better and the cooking time get reduced.
this one is good for chips and fish fingers . also the size of it is good for family of 3.

JVR

JVRSydney, NSW

Best kitchen gadget

Works like an instant mini oven.
Faster to cook small portions of frozen food. Every morning I cook nuggets, sausages, mini pies for school lunches
Easy to use and clean. Best buy.

Purchased in January 2019.

Wayne Stickel

Wayne StickelSYDNEY

My 1st air fryer

Easy to use and clean it makes frozen chips so much better, croissants are good too. It takes bacon to another level and the bacon fat is excellent for potatoes in the fryer.
The manual timer control takes getting used to and turning if off requires some force. Overall great product to own.

Date PurchasedSept 2018
dora1994

dora1994Hunter Region, NSW

Fantastic little appliance

I used some reward points to buy this little gem, while I tend to use it only to cook oven chips and nuggets, it has won over my fussy kids, my 6 year old always asks for the crispy chicken nuggets now! Cooks fast, means that we have the oven free for other things, like adult meals! Oh it also makes amazing jacket potatoes! Grab one, you wont be disappointed!

Date PurchasedJune 2018

Jenny

JennyApollo Bay

Air fry stake and food to prefection

Ever since buying the tefal fryer our stakes have never been the same. Their near to perfect and chips made inside are fluffy and crispy. No more buying stake on Stake Tuesday as this just cooks them to heavenly tasting prefection! No oil needed just place in the pan and fry away

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Sangeeta

SangeetaMelbourne

Perfect

I heard about air fryers a lot but i bought it just last year near Christmas time because my owen messed up.when i started using air fryer this work so well i was not even bother to fix my owen.the main benfit to have this even kids can use it ofcourse under supervision but so eady to operate

oz_mike

oz_mikeAU

Easy to use and versatile way for "healthy" frying.

This is an excellent product for frying just about anything particularly frozen items. One additional thing I've used it for is to crisp up pies/pasties after heating in the microwave. A few minutes fixes the soggy microwave pastry. Need to use a bit of trial and error but worth persevering. I was going to buy a small deep fryer but my wife suggested this and she was right! LOL

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Chris

ChrisPerth, WA

What more could you want in an Air Fryer

Purchased in December 2017 at The Good Guys for $129.00.

Trainers

Trainersmelbourne

Great Air Fryer

I was late to the game with with fryers but now I am a total convert. I like to cook healthy so I feel guilty frying in oil but this little Tefal has cured my conscience! It only needs a spoonful of oil at a time.
‎I have recently been making the best Korean chicken ever in it! I found a good trick is to spray a fine coating of oil right onto the meat just before putting it in
‎I have only had this less than a year but have used it heaps and really enjoy it.
Really good machine

Date PurchasedSept 2017
sue28

sue28South East Queensland, QLD

great machine much better than my old phillips

much quicker than my old phillips easier to clean too. heats very quick , was not easy to purchase as not every one stocks it but well worth the wait. very happy with it. cord folds away neatly easy to store in a cupboard too.
cooking is great, even heating up rolls bread or sausage is very quick.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

TThom

TThomAdelaide

Good, cheap air fryer

For the price this product is really good. It doesn't have the option to cook other items like other air fryers, but if you're looking for an alternative to deep frying it certainly does the job. It works best with frozen chips (no oil added) but does a pretty decent job on raw chips as well.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Aspen

AspenBrisbane

Great start to Air Fryers

This was my first Air Fryer I purchased as I saw it in the rejects section of a local Harvey Norman. I think it was the demo model as there was no box either and my wife has been pestering me to buy one for a while now. I finally caved in to keep her happy and so far it's been a great joy to use actually. I've almost perfected the way to get a frozen pie from Coles to be a similar texture as the ones you buy from the bakery in about 10 minutes. Beats the soggy and non-crunchy texture when you heat it up in a microwave. Overall it's quite good for frying kale (for kale chips), frozen chips and of course frozen pies. Haven't ventured out to other food items yet but we'll get there.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Phil

PhilPerth, WA

Great air fryer!

Great for 2-3 people. Cooks up chips to the perfect crisp! The best fryer I have owned. Easy to clean and cooks very fast. Look around for price on this one as it varies greatly from upwards of $250 at Myer to $130 from the Good Guys. Fry up some delicious chicken!

Joey99

Joey99Sydney, NSW

Quickest oven Ever

Heats up and cooks really quick. A much more healthier option than ovens and oil fryers. I’ve used it to cook wedges and it makes them much more crispier than my typical over. Cleaning wasn’t an issue as I place an aluminium foil beneath the tray to catch the crumbs and not leave oil stains. The grate however is a little difficult to wash but it is a small price to pay for the usefulness of this fryer.

Ange22

Ange22AU

Love my tefal delight

I love my tefel fry delight. Cooks food evenly .easy to use and clean. Food tastes great. Saving money on gas by not using oven .i use to deep fry chips would use heaps of oil and it was unhealthy. So saving money on oil too. So easy to quickly cook the kids food. I bought mine at Myer when they had a sale a month ago.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Chen J

Chen JAU

Very good for cooking Fries & chicken Nuggets

Bought the Tefal FX1000 from Myer while it's on Sale. Like the shape of the machine, looks stylish and very easy to fit into my little kitchen. Find it's very useful to cook the French Fries and Chicken Nuggets, super quick compare to my build-in oven. But the container is bit of small. Overall, very happy with the purchase.

Date PurchasedJuly 2017

strikerzebra

strikerzebraAdelaide

Excellent High Quality Air Fryer!

I bought this air fryer from Grayonline for about $100 after owning a kogan air fryer and a few generic air fryers, this by far the best air fryer which is very sturdy, cooks everything fast and for the price it's a great value air fryer.

Cook chips, wedges, chicken, meat pies or anything for a low fat experience in only a few minutes.

Highly recommended.

Date PurchasedJuly 2017
Mike

Mike

Good

It is a good air fry. The other day I bought nuggets from woolies and did not deforest at all and put into the air fryer and set the timer and let cook itself. And it comes nice crispy golden color. My daughter loves it. And will recommend to my mates.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018