Tefal Fry Delight FX1000

Tefal Fry Delight FX1000 (page 2 of 2)

MPNs: 36481863 and FX1000

Air Fryers Buying Guide

Looking for a healthier way to enjoy delicious, home-cooked food? Read on for more information on the benefits of air fryers, plus important features to look out for when buying.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

4.3

• Product is used
terrimc

terrimcPerth, WA

Why didn't I buy one sooner!

I love my Tefal and ever since I've brought it I hardly ever use my oven anymore (only for big dishes) which means I save on power. My kids can use this with ease and everything has came out perfectly cooked especially chips! I find that the basket can get a little mucky and I try to soak it while we are eating but I guess if I use other products it will come up gleaming and I also like that it is dishwasher safe too.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Philips Airfryer XXL Smart Digital HD9861/99

Looking for a Fryer?

Read more about Philips Airfryer for a healthier way to fry.

Ad
Mary

Mary

Fantastic machine

Bought my Tefal FX 1000 about a month ago from Harvey Norman for $185. I actually thought they were a lot dearer than that & hadn't looked for a while so found this one was quite affordable. I really like the shape of this machine, plus the ease of use. Very easy to operate & easy to clean, I put the basket into the dishwasher. But best of all is the way it cooks with no oil needed. Chips are golden & crunchy & not greasy. Great for a quick lunch. I still have some experimenting to do but so far I love it.

Date PurchasedJan 2017