Tefal IT2110

Tefal IT2110

MPN: IT2110

See the Best Garment Steamers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Rayes

RayesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Doesn't do a good job

I bought this steamer hoping it would save me the hassle of opening my ironing board when I need to iron. Assembly was very easy and I did not experience any leaks as it advises to remove water when done. I had same problem with the hose bending which restricts the steam. It did steam creases out of a garment but I felt that some creases come back after some time. I tried leaving the garments hanged separately on my dining chairs overnight before hanging in wardrobe which helped a bit. However, I don't find this steamer powerful enough to do a good job.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Bridget

BridgetHobart

Would not buy again

the Tefal IT2110 is not something I would recommend for steaming clothes. When I got it home and set it up water leaked out of the bottom and also the fill cap didn’t seal properly. This was my second purchases of the same product bother where a big fail. Would not recommend. But Bigw where terrific in refunding

Date PurchasedJun 2018
Nish

NishMelbourne

Steams well but water leaks

Date PurchasedDec 2017